Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper (1815 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by gidgiddy: 8:50am On May 04, 2021
Sometime in 2014 or 2015, I was listening to Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu talked about the rift between him and MASSOB leader, Ralph Uwazurike. According to Kanu, the idea of floating a Radio station that would be the mouthpiece of the Biafran struggle started in 2009. Uwazurike flew to London that year and met Nnamdi Kanu and a certain Dr Egemba and provided the necessary funds to launch Radio Biafra, with Kanu being the Direcor, and Egemba being deputy director.

According to Kanu, not long after Radio Biafra started, Uwazurike lost interest in the station and stopped funding it. Kanu said he did everything he could to keep the Radio station going, sometimes broadcasting from his car, but without funds, the station went moribund. Much later, Kanu resuscitated the Radio Station with his own money and re-registered it under his name. It was this re-registration that angered Uwazurike. Around this time, Kanu came to Nigeria to conduct his traditional marriage ceremony. MASSOB members invaded the wedding and abducted Kanu, took him to Uwazurike's home where Uwazurike accused Kanu of taking over his Radio station. Kanu told Uwazurike that the current Radio Biafra was now funded by Kanu himself and no longer had anything to do with Uwazurike or MASSOB. After keeping Kanu hostage for some days, Uwazurike eventually released him.

Nnamdi Kanu returned to London, cut all ties with MASSOB, and founded IPOB

The rest is history

2 Likes

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Vickym1(f): 9:22am On May 04, 2021
Uwazuruike is just bitter because kanu is not bowing to his command

2 Likes

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by horsepower102: 9:28am On May 04, 2021
Even the current MASSOB kicked out Uwazurike years ago after it was revealed of his various corruption.

He went and formed another movement called the Biafran independence movement (BIM)

Uwazurike was compromised by the Nigeria government. They tried to do the same with Nnamdi Kanu but he refused all their offers.

4 Likes

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 9:37am On May 04, 2021
gidgiddy:
Sometime in 2014 or 2015, I was listening to Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu talked about the rift between him and MASSOB leader, Ralph Uwazurike. According to Kanu, the idea of floating a Radio station that would be the mouthpiece of the Biafran struggle started in 2009. Uwazurike flew to London that year and met Nnamdi Kanu and a certain Dr Egemba and provided the necessary funds to launch Radio Biafra, with Kanu being the Direcor, and Egemba being deputy director.

According to Kanu, not long after Radio Biafra started, Uwazurike lost interest in the station and stopped funding it. Kanu said he did everything he could to keep the Radio station going, sometimes broadcasting from his car, but without funds, the station went moribund. Much later, Kanu resuscitated the Radio Station with his own money and re-registered it under his name. It was this re-registration that angered Uwazurike. Around this time, Kanu came to Nigeria to conduct his traditional marriage ceremony. MASSOB members invaded the wedding and abducted Kanu, took him to Uwazurike's home where Uwazurike accused Kanu of taking over his Radio station. Kanu told Uwazurike that the current Radio Biafra was now funded by Kanu himself and no longer had anything to do with Uwazurike or MASSOB. After keeping Kanu hostage for some days, Uwazurike eventually released him.

Nnamdi Kanu returned to London, cut all ties with MASSOB, and founded IPOB

The rest is history

And how many times have Nnamdi Kanu admitted being a killer and giving order to kill?
If Uwazuruike was in Kanu"s shoes your wicked supreme leader won't spare his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by limeta(f): 9:53am On May 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

And how many times have Nnamdi Kanu admitted being a killer and giving order to kill?
If Uwazuruike was in Kanu"s shoes your wicked supreme leader won't spare his life.

Buhari is also a killer ask the shiits

2 Likes

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Asgard73: 9:59am On May 04, 2021
What else

Na make Yoruba come and sing his praise and shame Kanu

They love seeing and wishing evils on igbos...

Question is who are this propagandists trying hard to impress?

Typical of them

2 Likes

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by helinues: 10:01am On May 04, 2021
Now that Ralph have exposed more about the scum bag con artist, Kanu wondering why any sane person are still believing in his scam

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 10:01am On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

You are taking this thing too personal, that's why you are always pained at anything about kanu even if he is innocent of any accusation you will still condemn him, you are the one suffering the pain, possibly kanu doesn't even know that a thing like you exists

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 10:02am On May 04, 2021
limeta:

Buhari is also a killer ask the shiits

Is anyone disputing it?
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 10:11am On May 04, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are taking this thing too personal, that's why you are always pained at anything about kanu even if he is innocent of any accusation you will still condemn him, you are the one suffering the pain, possibly kanu doesn't even know that a thing like you exists

If you call me a thing, then you are absolutely nothing even before Kanu himself.
Kanu doesn't need to know me before I can comment on his stupid activities in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by goodnessme1(f): 11:04am On May 04, 2021
helinues:
Now that Ralph have exposed more about the scum bag con artist, Kanu wondering why any sane person are still believing in his scam
Ok we should rather believes in ZOO scam?

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by helinues: 11:05am On May 04, 2021
goodnessme1:
Ok we should rather believes in ZOO scam?

No we should believe the scum bag con artist instead

Eish!
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by goodnessme1(f): 11:08am On May 04, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave Ojiofor.

If you talk now he will say disagreeing with him is not hate.

But the hate for Kanu is written all over him.

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by goodnessme1(f): 11:10am On May 04, 2021
helinues:

No we should believe the scum bag con artist instead
Eish!
No we should believes in zoo and it baboons and monkeys.

Usu.

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by helinues: 11:11am On May 04, 2021
goodnessme1:
No we should believes in zoo and it baboons and monkeys.

Usu.

Cry cry baby
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by goodnessme1(f): 11:13am On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Cry cry baby
Says hailing wailer.

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 12:01pm On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

If you call me a thing, then you are absolutely nothing even before Kanu himself.
Kanu doesn't need to know me before I can comment on his stupid activities in Igboland.

What I mean is that the hate is going through you, you are the one suffocating and kanu doesn't feel your hatred, you can never be more intelligent than the millions who agree with what he is saying, you are free to hate him as you want and show but the difference between that and opinion is that there are a group that are not entitled to their opinion, these are mad people, dead people and fools

2 Likes

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 12:23pm On May 04, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
What I mean is that the hate is going through you, you are the one suffocating and kanu doesn't feel your hatred, you can never be more intelligent than the millions who agree with what he is saying, you are free to hate him as you want and show but the difference between that and opinion is that there are a group that are not entitled to their opinion, these are mad people, dead people and fools

Deadman's ranting.
Continue defending him cos your own life is meaningless.After all he calls you ipob's swim and other demeaning names.
Onye eriri Eri.
Talking about hate,everyone knows that your leader is a merchant of hate and bitterness.
A clown that said a sitting president died in London hospital and was buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabian desert and was replaced by a body double in this 21st century is only taken seriously by morons like you but unfortunately there are so many of our there .
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Omoslim26: 1:01pm On May 04, 2021
I will go with Dede Ralph uwazurike anytime anyday twice on a Tuesday.

A man who wishes evil on Igboland by calling killers angels,
A man who collected money from a fulani man and asked his occult group members to come out and vote for a fulani man in a fulani govt that Igbos have bled and died to be separated from right from the time of Massob till today, is nothing but a scammer.

Aside from massob or ipob or other groups that are sect of Igbo descent, the big picture is Igbo as a Region and as a people. Mnk and his occult group are nothing but big trouble for Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Brimstone77: 1:46pm On May 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

kanu never ordered people to kill anybody sabotaging the struggle,you can provide where he said that,there are two people he swore and ordered people to kill the two people are wike and hope uzodimma and that is because of the role both played in killing Biafrans, oyigbo massacre and orlu bombardment,and other people her ordered to be killed are nigeria military do to the role they are playing in killing igbos... before that he never ask anybody to kill anybody...
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 2:18pm On May 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
kanu never ordered people to kill anybody sabotaging the struggle,you can provide where he said that,there are two people he swore and ordered people to kill the two people are wike and hope uzodimma and that is because of the role both played in killing Biafrans, oyigbo massacre and orlu bombardment,and other people her ordered to be killed are nigeria military do to the role they are playing in killing igbos... before that he never ask anybody to kill anybody...

Didn't you read or hear where he proclaimed fatwa on anybody who join Ebube Agu that the person will be killed?
Who gave order to attack police and military in SE, me abi na you?
Uwazurike may have his reason why he kidnapped him too. Mind you many have died because of these two conmen. None of them is innocent of blood.
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 2:57pm On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Deadman's ranting.
Continue defending him cos your own life is meaningless.After all he calls you ipob's swim and other demeaning names.
Onye eriri Eri.
Talking about hate,everyone knows that your leader is a merchant of hate and bitterness.
A clown that said a sitting president died in London hospital and was buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabian desert and was replaced by a body double in this 21st century is only taken seriously by morons like you but unfortunately there are so many of our there .
My points still remain what they are, in the last few months IPOB has gotten more supporters than they ever had and more than 95% of igbos are in support of IPOB, and people like you are still hating, and the good thing that proves what I said that fools and imbeciles and dead people and mad people are not entitled to their opinions, the way you are insulting me means you believe that you are in that group, the reality will still remain that biafra is not something that can be insulted away or hated away or pushed away, you love your CHAINS and SHACKLES in your gands and legs because you see them as ornaments of GOLD and DIAMOND, you are angry that the majority are not like you, how can the majority of igbos not entitled to their opinions? People like you love living in slavery but the mistake you make is expecting others to be like you and hating those that don't want to be like you, there are people who will rather die fighting for their freedom than be in slavery and because you are shallow minded, you loathe them, change or you are going to be in severe pain forever, and this is a plain that your hatred of others is causing you

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 3:42pm On May 04, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
My points still remain what they are, in the last few months IPOB has gotten more supporters than they ever had and more than 95% of igbos are in support of IPOB, and people like you are still hating, and the good thing that proves what I said that fools and imbeciles and dead people and mad people are not entitled to their opinions, the way you are insulting me means you believe that you are in that group, the reality will still remain that biafra is not something that can be insulted away or hated away or pushed away, you love your CHAINS and SHACKLES in your gands and legs because you see them as ornaments of GOLD and DIAMOND, you are angry that the majority are not like you, how can the majority of igbos not entitled to their opinions? People like you love living in slavery but the mistake you make is expecting others to be like you and hating those that don't want to be like you, there are people who will rather die fighting for their freedom than be in slavery and because you are shallow minded, you loathe them, change or you are going to be in severe pain forever, and this is a plain that your hatred of others is causing you

Over whelming majority of German people also supported Hitler thinking they were right then but history have proven they were dead wrong. Didn't majority of Nigerians vote for Buhari in 2015,have time not proven all of them wrong? Time will vindicate me if I am right for not believing in MNK's personal Biafra project scam while majority of you were taking for a foolish ride only time will tell.
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Insecurity(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:
Shut up! I keep wondering how that mentally deranged fellow in ASa Rock was able to brainwashed and scammed you twice in to vote to him in the name change and 4+4...

No wonder you're being regarding as sophisticated Zombies..

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Brimstone77: 3:51pm On May 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

Didn't you read or hear where he proclaimed fatwa on anybody who join Ebube Agu that the person will be killed?
Who gave order to attack police and military in SE, me abi na you?
Uwazurike may have his reason why he kidnapped him too. Mind you many have died because of these two conmen. None of them is innocent of blood.
is uwazurike a member of ebubeagu vigilantes? Is a Nigerian military man? So will kanu order an attack on him??
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Insecurity(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:
Shut up! I keep wondering how that mentally deranged fellow in ASa Rock was able to brainwashed and scammed you twice to vote him in the name of change and 4+4...

No wonder you're being regarded as sophisticated Zombies..
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 3:56pm On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Over whelming majority of German people also supported Hitler thinking they were right then but history have proven they were dead wrong. Didn't majority of Nigerians vote for Buhari in 2015,have time not proven all of them wrong? Time will vindicate me if I am right for not believing in MNK's personal Biafra project scam while majority of you were taking for a foolish ride only time will tell.

The majority of germans did not voluntarily support hitler. They were afraid for their lives. Example the Jehovah's witnesses fid not join and were treated like the jews just like every other German who refused to join, get your records right, igbos are not forced to support IPOB as a fact many igbos were not taking kanu serious until people like you made us to see the truth of what he is saying, and that's WHY the popularity of kanu and ESN AND IPOB have skyrocketed recently, ESN is fighting the enemy and you and those you support are fighting ESN that tells where your loyalty lies and those you support like I said some will likw die fighting for their freedom than be in slavery while others signed up to be in slavery, we have seen all there is to be seen

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 3:58pm On May 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
is uwazurike a member of ebubeagu vigilantes? Is a Nigerian military man? So will kanu order an attack on him??

I don't know, just giving you an example of deadly orders he has issued before.
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by renegades(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Is An IPOB Member. / Fulani Killings:i Salute The Men That Set Up Esn(video) / Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.