Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper (1813 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 4:07pm On May 04, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The majority of germans did not voluntarily support hitler. They were afraid for their lives. Example the Jehovah's witnesses fid not join and were treated like the jews just like every other German who refused to join, get your records right, igbos are not forced to support IPOB as a fact many igbos were not taking kanu serious until people like you made us to see the truth of what he is saying, and that's WHY the popularity of kanu and ESN AND IPOB have skyrocketed recently, ESN is fighting the enemy and you and those you support are fighting ESN that tells where your loyalty lies and those you support like I said some will likw die fighting for their freedom than be in slavery while others signed up to be in slavery, we have seen all there is to be seen

Allow time to expose your foolishness and naivety or vindicate you for your stand.
Meanwhile JW was a tiny minority in Hitler's Germany. Without overwhelming support of the people hitler couldn't have done half of what he did.
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by helinues: 4:42pm On May 04, 2021
Insecurity:
Shut up! I keep wondering how that mentally deranged fellow in ASa Rock was able to brainwashed and scammed you twice in to vote to him in the name change and 4+4...

No wonder you're being regarding as sophisticated Zombies..

Would you address your parents in such a way? undecided
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by ngadaAwo: 5:20pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Would you address your parents in such a way? undecided
gradually he's shifting
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by helinues: 5:22pm On May 04, 2021
ngadaAwo:
gradually he's shifting

Rule 2

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

I am still wondering why you people keep on encouraging this guy with his derailing of thread by all this fake reporting...

Is he immuned to derailing banning?
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by ngadaAwo: 5:23pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

I am still wondering why you people keep on encouraging this guy with his derailing of thread by all this fake reporting...

Is he immuned to derailing banning?
bro keep diverting the attention of the mods.
you can't fool them forever.
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Masterkernel1: 5:34pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:
Now that Ralph have exposed more about the scum bag con artist, Kanu wondering why any sane person are still believing in his scam

I thought he exposed Tinubu?
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 7:27pm On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Allow time to expose your foolishness and naivety or vindicate you for your stand.
Meanwhile JW was a tiny minority in Hitler's Germany. Without overwhelming support of the people hitler couldn't have done half of what he did.

You don't know anything about Jehovah's witnesses or hitler or Germany, if you can't comprehend what is happening before your eyes, how will you understand what happened before you were born, pack well small mind
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On May 04, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You don't know anything about Jehovah's witnesses or hitler or Germany, if you can't comprehend what is happening before your eyes, how will you understand what happened before you were born, pack well small mind

Germany was and still is a Catholic nation.
Ipob's are dull and the reason they see Kanu as a genuis and their saviour.
This is a screenshot from Wikipedia, JW is about 166k in Germany a country of over 85m in population then imagine what their number will be almost 100 years ago.I told ypu they were a tiny minority in Germany then and now but won't understand.

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 7:07am On May 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Germany was and still is a Catholic nation.
Ipob's are dull and the reason they see Kanu as a genuis and their saviour.
This is a screenshot from Wikipedia, JW is about 166k in Germany a country of over 85m in population then imagine what their number will be almost 100 years ago.I told ypu they were a tiny minority in Germany then and now but won't understand.
Enjoy yoir slavery,
ANYWAYS I used the Jehovah's witnesses as an example and what the thitd reicht did to them for refusing to join the war, I insist and o know and o have spent time with Germans and in Germany, keep being who you are and keep hating those doing what you can't do, keep suffocating, no one will wish biafra away and no one can change the history of the nigerian biafran war
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by limeta(f): 8:05am On May 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

Is anyone disputing it?

i hope not
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 9:15am On May 05, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Enjoy yoir slavery,
ANYWAYS I used the Jehovah's witnesses as an example and what the thitd reicht did to them for refusing to join the war, I insist and o know and o have spent time with Germans and in Germany, keep being who you are and keep hating those doing what you can't do, keep suffocating, no one will wish biafra away and no one can change the history of the nigerian biafran war

You are confused �
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 7:17pm On May 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

You are confused �

You.are more confused than your heroes in gov't
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 7:20pm On May 05, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You.are more confused than your heroes in gov't

Na you give me heroes in government?
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Na you give me heroes in government?

Don't tell me you are ashamed of the people you are supporting against igbos
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 10:18pm On May 05, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't tell me you are ashamed of the people you are supporting against igbos

Stop assuming things and quote any of my post where I was praising politicians.
I am the biggest critics of Abia state government and also APC led federal government.
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 7:04am On May 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Stop assuming things and quote any of my post where I was praising politicians.
I am the biggest critics of Abia state government and also APC led federal government.

Unfortunately your criticism are more out of hatred and not constructive
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 7:28am On May 06, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately your criticism are more out of hatred and not constructive

Look at Igbos that eats hate and bitterness like food. Confused follow. You said politicians are my heroes go ahead and prove it.
Nigeria politicians are not worthy of my praise neither will i because of that jump from frying pan to fire which is what Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob represents.Naija politicians brings hardship to the table while Kanu and IPOB brings you death. The choice is yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 8:27am On May 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Look at Igbos that eats hate and bitterness like food. Confused follow. You said politicians are my heroes go ahead and prove it.
Nigeria politicians are not worthy of my praise neither will i because of that jump from frying pan to fire which is what Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob represents.Naija politicians brings hardship to the table while Kanu and IPOB brings you death. The choice is yours.

You should have said then that your problem is cowardice, you are a big joke
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by Ojiofor: 8:46am On May 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You should have said then that your problem is cowardice, you are a big joke

But your cowardly leader ran away for fear of his life and have remained in exile till today.
He can only deceive dumb people like yourself to die for his scam while Kanu lives large in best hotels around the world.

1 Like

Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by awgumayor: 9:21am On May 09, 2021
They are relocating to the south west. The suffercated morons are busy mocking the east forgetting that the noise is scaring the terrorists to their region. The east are dying today to live in peace tomorrow while the mockers will gnash their teeth till eternity. God bless MNK, God bless Ipob.
Re: Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper by mbaise1000: 7:18pm On May 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

But your cowardly leader ran away for fear of his life and have remained in exile till today.
He can only deceive dumb people like yourself to die for his scam while Kanu lives large in best hotels around the world.
Hahahahaha, you are suffocating, what wrong with a person to run when faced with death? Elijah rsn at a time from jezebel, Joseph ran at a time with JESUS, does it mean that GOD cannot protect them if HE want? Like I say you are a very little mind and you cannot reason beyond your capacity, BTW I am not a member of IPOB but like the greater majority of igbos our eyes have opened to what kanu has been saying all these years and thanks to things like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Five Soldiers Feared Dead As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / It Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Is An IPOB Member. / FBI Is Not The Same As US Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.