Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. (589 Views)

An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi / Tambuwal To Police IG: I’m Ready For Your Arrest / Governors Should Order Their Employees (lecturers) Bck To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Becomricho: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2011
Beaf, Nigeria government should order for your arrest.

You have created so much problem for nigeria. and you need to be in jail
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Beaf: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2011
Did you see that on google maps? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by aljharem(m): 1:37am On Apr 25, 2011
Becomricho:

Beaf, Nigeria government should order for your arrest.

You have created so much problem for nigeria. and you need to be in jail

gbammmm

i really do not know why he still has his phone or laptops with him wink grin
do worry beaf i would come with suya and garri everyday while in prison
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Beaf: 1:42am On Apr 25, 2011
alj harem:

gbammmm

i really do not know why he still has his phone or laptops with him wink grin
do worry beaf i would come with suya and garri everyday while in prison

Don't worry, your governor is building a new zoo. You will be one of the animals in it.
The place is in the desert near where Boko Harams come out to play, so you will be very happy there and they will always have grass for you to eat as well.
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by jason123: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2011
@:Topic
ROMFL!!!
grin grin grin

@ Beaf,
If you are not busy, please I will need your help with this guy. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652658.160.html#top
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by ektbear: 1:46am On Apr 25, 2011
Hilarious thread smiley
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by aljharem(m): 1:48am On Apr 25, 2011
Beaf:

Don't worry, your governor is building a new zoo. You will be one of the animals in it.
The place is in the desert near where Boko Harams come out to play, so you will be very happy there and they will always have grass for you to eat as well.
grin grin grin grin grin

very good so long as u are arrested i am cool with it  wink
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Chyz2: 1:50am On Apr 25, 2011
ROFLMAO!
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by EzeUche3(m): 1:56am On Apr 25, 2011
This is funny! grin smiley grin
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Dawgpound: 2:02am On Apr 25, 2011
lol
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Beaf: 2:05am On Apr 25, 2011
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin

very good so long as u are arrested i am cool with it  wink

This is where your governor is building the zoo to keep you. There is plenty grass for your feeding and if you look carefully you will see some Boko Harams climbing the trees, wanting to play with you.

In the meantime, this is how I will be training you every morning for the next 6 years. The boot targets the arse and the family jewels, talk of killing to birds with one stone! Lol!
Its a new form of family planning to reduce the almajiri population. You ain't breeding, son. cool

Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 25, 2011
Becommrich, baby me, happy Easter. kiss
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Chyz2: 2:15am On Apr 25, 2011
^^^Beaf you are
Beaf:

This is where your governor is building the zoo to keep you. There is plenty grass for your feeding and if you look carefully you will see some Boko Harams climbing the trees, wanting to play with you.

In the meantime, this how I will be training you every morning for the next 6 years. The boot targets the arse and the family jewels, talk of killing to birds with one stone! Lol!
Its a new form of family planning to reduce the almajiri population. You ain't breeding, son. cool

ROTFL, my stomach! grin grin grin
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Becomricho: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2011
you should be in jail.
Re: Beaf, Nigeria Government Should Order For Your Arrest. by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2011
i need to blow off that shyte of a project,we need light and somebody is talking zoo

(1) (Reply)

Re: One Year Remembrance Of Yar'adua / New Ministers Sworn In / Njc Finds Justice Salami Guilty Of Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.