Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 - Amaechi (297 Views)

Amaechi: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 / Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 - Amaechi by SamuelOamen: 11:54am On May 04, 2021
Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi has described as 'false' reports that he said the government has been printing money since 2015.

He urged Nigerians to disregard the publication circulating on the social media on the issue.

A social media report claimed the Minister made the disclosure in an interview with journalists prior to the 2019 general elections.

The report also claimed Amaechi also disclosed the cabinet members swore an oath never to publicly admit to Nigerians that the government was on a printing spree of the national currency.

Reacting to the report, the Minister, in a statement by his Media Assistant, Taiye Elebiyo-Edeni, said he does not qualify to talk on such issues.

He said: "I have never head any financial institution in the country and therefore did not qualify as an authority in the issues that concerns printing of money into the economy.

"I advise Nigerians who wants information on printing of money to find out from the appropriate agency and not circulate false statement to gain cheap publicity."

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-never-said-government-has-been-printing-money-since-2015-amaechi/

Re: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 - Amaechi by Bigdik70inch2(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2021
Two face hypocrital betrayal...........
Will u ever admit yo words
Re: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 - Amaechi by bolaayenimo: 11:56am On May 04, 2021
APC can deny anything. Is it not the same Amaechi that denied saying Buhari doesn't read?
Re: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 - Amaechi by kolaaderin: 12:03pm On May 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
APC can deny anything. Is it not the same Amaechi that denied saying Buhari doesn't read?
we know you can believe anything fake news. I don't know what you people gain in believing the lies right at the face of undisputable truth. You Just want to hang on the the lies.
Re: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 - Amaechi by Mynd44: 12:12pm On May 04, 2021

(1)

Can I Use My NIN To Print Out My National ID Slip / ISWAP Dislodges Military Base In Borno, Closing On Interior Parts Of Damboa / Revelation From GILHpm Concerning Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.