Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Where Can I Get Loan Of 165,000 For My Small Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Get Loan Of 165,000 For My Small Business? (670 Views)

Get Loan For Your Investment / How To Successfully Get Loan On Renmoney Without A Collateral / Get Loan Within 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Loan Of 165,000 For My Small Business? by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:04pm On May 04, 2021
I want to start a small chemical business here (Bonny Island, Rivers state) and I'm highly hopeful that the business will grow within a short period but my problem now is that I don't have fund to finance it. I went through various Federal government loan empowerment websites and all currently closed, aside that most requires CAC and TIN. Someone don't have capital to start her business idea talk more of registering it then talk of paying tax.

Please Nairalanders, I need your input biko. where and how can I get loan worthy at least 165,000 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Loan Of 165,000 For My Small Business? by CTIexpress18(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2021
Loan available pls. How can it be accessed
Re: Where Can I Get Loan Of 165,000 For My Small Business? by OkoAnike(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Can you detail what the business is all about?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Loan Of 165,000 For My Small Business? by Yankee101: 3:24am On Sep 20, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
I want to start a small chemical business here (Bonny Island, Rivers state) and I'm highly hopeful that the business will grow within a short period but my problem now is that I don't have fund to finance it. I went through various Federal government loan empowerment websites and all currently closed, aside that most requires CAC and TIN. Someone don't have capital to start her business idea talk more of registering it then talk of paying tax.

Please Nairalanders, I need your input biko. where and how can I get loan worthy at least 165,000 Naira.

You have any experience is chemical mixtures, sourcing, supply, storage, safety and marketing?
Re: Where Can I Get Loan Of 165,000 For My Small Business? by toujurs: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
You stay at bonny island, reason well with those oyibo guys, i thought guys with oil money stay within there

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend The Best Copy Trading Platforms / Is This Ghana Cedis Still Valid?? / Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.