Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job (24843 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Johnsown1(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2021
If your able to get the visa then let's inter-change with my National ID card of Nigeria ,so that you will have dual Nigeria citizenship

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Kingrefreshed: 9:38am On May 06, 2021
Molastheboss:
Hello guys I’m thinking about travelling to New Zealand for job or stay in Nigeria I’m a plumber and have been to Dubai before which I work as a plumber I came back home because the bad weather in Dubai I can’t withstand it now I’m thinking of giving it a shot again so I decide to go to New Zealand please is it advisable to go and how’s life in New Zealand

Stupid question.
If I be you I dey airport by now

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by ominilongest(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2021
I go choose Tahiti over Nigeria right now
OP still dey ask embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Elvis2kay: 9:39am On May 06, 2021
Ja paa!
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by bluebay(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2021
fitinwell:
No don't travel use the money to Start Business in Nigeria...

For Job try.. Npower, SureP

Enemy of progress .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by ChiefAfonja: 9:39am On May 06, 2021
The dumbest question of 2021

undecided

Oya stay here and suffer with us na

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by purplerope: 9:40am On May 06, 2021
I have a good guide on new Zealand

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by LordIsaac(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2021
Coldie:

That's not true. If u say Australia I would understand but not new Zealand
It is far. Some parts have extreme weather. Google it.
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Nobody: 9:40am On May 06, 2021
LordIsaac:
But New Zealand is very far from here o. Also, the weather is also extreme... It is the oven of the world! I learnt you have to rent houses with some kind of protective shield from UV cheesy
I thought New Zealand was extremely cold

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Smartgeek(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2021
Give it a shot. Hopefully, the weather in New Zealand should be more conducive for you.
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by BAZ001: 9:41am On May 06, 2021
Molastheboss:

I check something online about the visa and you can apply online now due to the covic

Which something you check online ?
New Zealand and Australia border has been closed since 2020 due to covid.
Only their citizens can enter, you can’t even go out .

Pls share link or hint of what you saw cause I just checked their website now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2021
Baba don't think twice about it, japaaaaaa
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by femi4: 9:43am On May 06, 2021
rottenPussy:
Are you a certified plumber or a plumber by unregistered apprenticeship?

Thread carefully.
The working experience in dubai is an added advantage
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by HEAVEN4444: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
bros nowhere is paradise. pick ya poison undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Coldie(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
LordIsaac:

It is far. Some parts have extreme weather. Google it.
Google it....

I have read about New Zealand and Australia long ago. The Australian out backs as they call it is one of the hotest areas in the world outside the Sahara desert.

New Zealand is a small country infact an island state, the breeze from the coasts keeps it's weather cool all time long.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by optimusprime2(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2021
Molastheboss:
Hello guys I’m thinking about travelling to New Zealand for job or stay in Nigeria I’m a plumber and have been to Dubai before which I work as a plumber I came back home because the bad weather in Dubai I can’t withstand it now I’m thinking of giving it a shot again so I decide to go to New Zealand please is it advisable to go and how’s life in New Zealand
At the moment New Zealand has extreme travel restrictions due to Covid19
https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/covid-19/border-closures-and-exceptions
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by tunary(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
Abeg where una dey see money travel?
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2021
E get question wey people dey ask for this Nairaland way go make me feel like to slap dem.

Who wan stay for this Nigeria?

See New Zealand one of my dream countries....

Na em person dey ask whether him fit go or to stay back for this New Zooland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by rafcrown(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2021
Travelling abroad is always associated with bad weather.
As a plumber your service is needed at home and abroad. Get more qualified, get more experience and you can be self employed in any part of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Mbsuxces: 9:48am On May 06, 2021
Am curious too... I want to move but definitely not UAE because a been dier b4... Help a brother
Lagbaja88:
new zeal and is not dubai where you can get easy visa. Their borders are closed also. So how do you intend to get a work visa
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by 360command: 9:49am On May 06, 2021
Go to Denmark. Danish govt provides opportunities for migrants skilled workers who can come to Denmark with a work Visa. You can get a residence permit through that way. The slot is twice a year.

Check their immigration page to see if the slot is Available.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by rottenPussy: 9:50am On May 06, 2021
femi4:
The working experience in dubai is an added advantage
Very well. Good luck to him.
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by WisdomfromGod: 9:51am On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Most Important! Seek the Face of GOD on your movement before you move.
This is where so many people Miss it.

It's not about traveling but about knowing if GOD wants you to be there or where He wants you to be.

Presently, I just rejected a Full package offer to the United States, because GOD didn't approve of it. Those around me think I am mad, but I just ignore them all.

I Have Enjoyed the benefit of Divine approval in my life and I can't trade it for anything.
USA hmm is this a joke or what please..God is your strength ooh

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by oglalasioux(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
Stupid question. Who wants to stay in this forsaken country. Get out if you can!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by younglleo: 9:51am On May 06, 2021
abeg make una give me dis travelling contact, i wan travel too o nd very serious
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Deemayor: 9:54am On May 06, 2021
This one newly start? Which one be say anybody wey wan come travel go come nairaland come dey tell us. Abi person dey here wey never travel before?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by BigBizzy(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2021
Paddy mim japa oh
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Righteousness2(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2021
WisdomfromGod:

USA hmm is this a joke or what please..God is your strength ooh
My Brother it does not matter where it is. If GOD does not give you a go ahead , don't go!
If you do, you will use your eyes to see your back.
I was Pressured on all sides, but I refused them. They think i am mad right now.

I Have Sought the Face of GOD and He has not Permitted me to move .

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by biggy26: 10:04am On May 06, 2021
Cousin9999:
This reminds me. The countryside of New Zealand is gorgeous. It really is.
Is that where you are?
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by ecomalchemist(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2021
The choice is yours.
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by profmallor: 10:05am On May 06, 2021
Go on a prayer and fasting seeking Gods direction. hard to see any reason to stay in Nigeria at the moment, nevertheless still check.
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by odaniel1(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2021
What type of bad weather will be uncomfortable for a Nigerian in Dubai?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Increases Number Of N-power Beneficiaries From 500,000 To 1m / NPF Releases List Of Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 Recruitment / Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2018 - 2019! Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.