Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job (15844 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by simondavid: 12:55pm On May 06, 2021
Should I stay in Nigeria or travel to Ghana my in-law place in search of job

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Dreyton36: 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
2pac: whatever it takes for young niggas to get out the hood , get on withcha
I ain't mad at cha

Lights up my kpoli in peace

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Lilpen3758: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Oga ball out as soon as possible
I no go even advise my enemy to stay for naija

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by zolajpower: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
grin
You might not find it easy there . Except u start a business or join G-Boys . Ghana no easy .... Ghana b like Benin city , na for enjoyment no work .
Na for cruise a lot of graduate looking for job

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by sageer1706(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
simondavid:
Should I stay in Nigeria or travel to Ghana my in-law place in search of job
Abeg ghetat of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by oche2020: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Stay for why?
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by iammo(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
cool

Ghanaians are trying to protect their economy for themselves only... Ghanaian first

most of their business laws , Labor laws and National policies are not in favor of Nigerians

think of countries like Gambia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast and other smaller African countries that still worship Nigerians

some of the best Banks and Telecoms company are owned by Nigerians in those small nations and as such getting a job as a Nigerian is easier

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by damosade(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Even if na Gambia, wan go to a country that has future .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by WoundedLamb: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Are there really more jobs in Ghana? I find that hard to believe.

31 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by oluwaseyi0: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Ghana angrywith all this their beef with Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Shellsploit: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Which part of ghana are u planning to travel to? .How can u cope with language barrier..?

If u don't have handwork, it would be difficult to get a job cos their are few companies in ghana.. except u want to be employed in a farm where u will be clearing bush daily and earn 8 ghanaian cedis wink

21 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by stano2(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Go legit
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Bornsinner7: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Your Choice man..
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by slawormiir: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkk......like seriously! Ghana
Ogbeni sit your gadmnnn asss down in Nigeria
If you want to travel definitely not some low budget ass noisy moda fuckkking neighbors of ours called Ghana
What da fuckkk...if you want to travel Ogbeni....then go to those dope nations...like Bahrain, oman, qatar, .and do your dope shit shaperly.....but don't go there with the idea of them giving you a residential permit .....nope...it won't happen.....those countries don't give easily

Just go there run your dope shit shaperly and 2seconds the money go bust....if you don't have the balls to go to this middle east and Arab nations i just mentioned..then enter turkey make you go bomb

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by puremaker7(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Don't stay in this shit hole, but Ghana is another shit hole..

31 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by drezzyx(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Imagine of all places na Ghana you choose.

Goodluck i am off to Canada.

25 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Shellsploit: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
Dreyton36:
2pac: whatever it takes for young niggas to get out the hood , get on withcha
I ain't mad at cha

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2021
No place like home

1. We don't know how long this discrimination and unfriendly attitude towards foreigners and most especially Nigerians in Ghana is going to last. Ghana now is becoming more opened to foreign investment than Nigeria, thanks to bad leadership. From the look of things, Ghana wants to protect their economy and make it in such a way that it will benefit the citizens first. We are all here when about 500+ Nigerians were expelled for what? I can't say how unfriendly or friendly that place will be for you. But make sure you carry out your research well before leaving.
2. You made mention of your in-laws. Well I don't know how strong the love your in-laws have for you and how supportive they will be in your quest to find a job when you eventually get there. That is if they are there in Ghana. But I will rather stay and hustle in Nigeria than to be used as houseboy-inlaws or errands boy-in law. I believe you know what I mean.... In laws....... Hmmmm.
3. I know Nigeria is not encouraging but it is better to stay home and hustle than going to a far away land.. It may not be easy.... It may be easy... It works for some.... It doesn't work for some....
4. If you still doubt or you wish to leave for Ghana, when you have reached there and settled down, remember the son of who you are.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by booblacain(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2021
stano2:
Go legit

Ghana is growing really fast. They have a very intelligent and productive president. Also, Diasporeans especially black Americans are flooding into Ghana and bringing a lot of dollars and investments with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by topboss: 5:32pm On May 07, 2021
IS GHANA NOW WHERE TO GO FOR JOBS.

BIAFRA MUST COME, AM TIRED OF ALL THIS NONSENSE.

IMAGINE GOING TO GHANA FOR JOB, PEOPLE THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 07, 2021
Ghana

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by alizma: 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Successmind(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
What the hell are you waiting for?
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by jobsmiths(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
Nobody will tell You when to Japa from Ghana when u decide to go there

7 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Princetoddie: 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
Follow your inner mind
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by seyz91(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
cheesy
Lilpen3758:
Oga ball out as soon as possible
I no go even advise my enemy to stay for naija

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Femich18(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
Going there may be a blessing or a curse. We can't say but I'll say Guy follow your mind.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2021
I'd have advised you to go for Ghana, but the recent news coming from that side isn't really that encouraging...
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Johntemmy(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
topboss:
IS GHANA NOW WHERE TO GO FOR JOBS.

BIAFRA MUST COME, AM TIRED OF ALL THIS NONSENSE.

IMAGINE GOING TO GHANA FOR JOB, PEOPLE THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN.

That was then....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by topboss: 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE DIVIDED.

LET EVERYBODY GO AND LIVE HOW THEY WANT TO LIVE.

ENOUGH OF POURING SAND IN OTHER PEOPLE GARRI.

SAY NO TO NIGERIA CONTINUING, WE WERE NOT CREATED TOGETHER.

IT HAS NOT WORKED AND CAN NEVER WORK.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job by Topmaike007(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
Guy try any country from the south and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workforce Outsource Massive Job Recruitment / EXPOSED: List Of Fake Recruiters/ Employers In Nigeria- Avoid Them! / Philips Consulting Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.