Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Graduate Recruitment Fair - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment Fair (3345 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by obanikoro2(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2007
Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by xeled(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
HI ALNDERS
WITHOUT SOUNDING PESSIMISTIC,I BELIEVE THE CELBRATIONS THAT VE GREETED THIS FAIR BOTHERS ME WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS STILL GOING TO BE AS THE INTERCONTINENTAL BANK SITUATION WHERE IT IS SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST IN TERMS OF THOSE TO BE INVITED FOR THE ACTUAL JOB AFTER THE CELEBRATED FAIR.
AS AN ASIDE PEOPLEPRIME VE BOMBARDED MY MAIL WITH THE INVITATION 4 FOR THAT MATTER.
CHEERS!
Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by damkollins(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2007
xeled:

HI ALNDERS
WITHOUT SOUNDING PESSIMISTIC,I BELIEVE THE CELBRATIONS THAT VE GREETED THIS FAIR BOTHERS ME WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS STILL GOING TO BE AS THE INTERCONTINENTAL BANK SITUATION WHERE IT IS SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST IN TERMS OF THOSE TO BE INVITED FOR THE ACTUAL JOB AFTER THE CELEBRATED FAIR.
AS AN ASIDE PEOPLEPRIME VE BOMBARDED MY MAIL WITH THE INVITATION 4 FOR THAT MATTER.
CHEERS!

For now,the best we can do to ourselves is to remain positively minded.I'm just an ordinary Nigerian like you without connection but I'v learnt to believe with God,nothing is Impossible(my Bible told me so and I believed it).
I understood your point but we've come a long way to give-up now.
A song writer said
"I can't give up now"
"I've gone too far from where I started from"
"Nobody told me the road will be easy"
"And I don't believe HE's brought me this far to leave me"

I hope you know that the "HE" there is referring to GOD.
Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by damkollins(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2007
obanikoro2:

Sorry ujutonia
the fair has come a long way- since the early part of the year and the test was in May for all the zones.

Do u know what? Register with people prime. Even though it is clear u cannot be invited for the fair, they do carry out recruitment for coys every month. Wishing u the best.

@damkollins

good job u are doing. and do wish everyone success at the fair. Below is the link to post your phone number.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-65933.0.html

Much love kiss kiss kiss

Have you forgotten I started this thread!?
Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by dechico: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by dechico: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by Exhaust(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2007
Please for those that were texed but arent sure,u can all check 4 ur names. Just visit www.peopleprime.net click on Graduate recruitment fair and click on names and result of applicants.
Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by damkollins(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Exhaust:

Please for those that were texed but arent sure,u can all check 4 your names. Just visit www.peopleprime.net click on Graduate recruitment fair and click on names and result of applicants.

yeap,I posted it immediately for the benefit of them.
Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by brazillian: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2007
hello Naija-landers,

i have got the text message but no mail yet from them. it seems you'll have got their mails from PP for the GRF. though i am still positive i hope i get it on time cos it will help my focus ability.
see you all at the venue, hopefully wink
Re: Graduate Recruitment Fair by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2007
I'd advise you check your BULK MAIL thoroughly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consolidated Hallmark Test For 7/12/2013 / Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) / Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) JV Regional Livewire Nigeria Programm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.