Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings (271 Views)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Kingdomtruth: 2:17pm On May 04, 2021
Because this is my life, my experience and all that I'm about, I have come to share it with us.And by God's GRACE, I'll never stop, until as many people as possible have come to see and experience this wonderful life in Christ Jesus. I do not have any other message than the message about Christ and Him crucified. For it is the POWER and the WISDOM of God to the salvation of all who believe. 1corinthians 1:24.

And the message is that: there are two(2) different lifestyles. They are:

1) Life in the FLESH(I.e life as controlled by the SPIRIT of Satan(evil spirit) and

2) Life in the SPIRIT(I.e as controlled by the SPIRIT of God.(Holy Spirit).See Romans 8:6-8.

It is very important to know at this point that as human beings, we have three(3) important aspects of our beings. They are:

1) The SPIRIT

2) The MIND

3) The BODY

THE SPIRIT

Again, there are two(2) different SPIRITS actually. They are:

1) The SPIRIT of Satan(evil spirit) which is a life of its own. And

2) The SPIRIT of God(HOLY SPIRIT) which is also a life of its own.

As human beings, no one has the two(2) SPIRITS in him at a time. Who ever tries to be possessed by the two(2) SPIRITS at a time is calling for a serious conflict as the two(2), do not and cannot live together. It is either we are controlled by the SPIRIT of Satan (evil spirit) to live in SIN or we are controlled by the SPIRIT of God(HOLY SPIRIT) to live in RIGHTEOUSNESS/HOLINESS.

As a matter of fact, everyone as human being, born of flesh and blood is a carrier of this evil spirit(Satan's spirit) to live naturally in SIN. However, you should know that: we share this nature(evil spirit) at birth, not because of what we've done or fail to do, but because we inherited it from our first ancestor/Father Adam and his wife Eve at birth.

THE MIND

Just as important as the SPIRIT is, the MIND is also important. I want us to know that: the MIND is the centre of everything. It is in the MIND that both the SPIRIT and the BODY interact i.e the spirit controls the MIND in other for the MIND to further control the BODY. You should also know at this juncture that: no two(2) people share the same MIND. We all have independent/different MINDS. Not even our MINDS and that of God or Christ Jesus are the same. When God created us, He did that independent of Himself, Christ Jesus and every other person through our different MINDS. Finally on this, while we have the same SPIRIT depending on which one is controlling us at a time, our MINDS are not the same at a time.

THE BODY

The BODY is the frame of human beings. It is the physical aspect of our beings. It contains different parts and is like the house, that houses both the SPIRIT and the MIND. While the BODY will die, the SPIRIT and the MIND will never die. That is why God does not care very much about the body as much as He does about the SPIRIT and the MIND. However, because the SPIRIT is holy for us as Christians, the body that carries it must be affected too and be HOLY.

RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SPIRIT, MIND AND BODY.

Not the MIND actually, but the SPIRIT is the seed of our LIFE, POWER, WISDOM and TRUTH. While the MIND, is the seed of our THOUGHT and REASONING. The SPIRIT is like the power house; it is actually that which gives us LIFE and all that we need in life. However, it is in the MIND that everything is processed. While the BODY, finally responds to the activities of the two(2) I.e the SPIRIT and the MIND. The spirit communicates to the MIND, the MIND processes it and further gives the SPIRIT'S instruction to the BODY, and the BODY then implements or carries it out. This is likened or can be understood better from the relationship that co-exist between the three(3) arms of government. Say: The LEGISLATURE, JUDICIARY and the EXECUTIVE. While the LEGISLATURE arm makes the LAW, the JUDICIARY interpretes it and the EXECUTIVE finally implements or carries it out. Thus, the SPIRIT is liken to the LEGISLATURE, the MIND is liken to the JUDICIARY and the BODY, is liken to the EXECUTIVE.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Surely, this is going to be a long post; But, I'll just stop here and allow this part to sink and digest very well before I complete it in my next post...Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by sonmvayina(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2021
Whether Evil spirit or good spirit, they are both the property of God..satan or whatever you want to call him is a son of God. Whatever power he has was given to him by God and the power MUST be used as God dictates...end of the day, the will of God must prevail.
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Kingdomtruth: 7:42pm On May 04, 2021
sonmvayina:
Whether Evil spirit or good spirit, they are both the property of God..satan or whatever you want to call him is a son of God. Whatever power he has was given to him by God and the power MUST be used as God dictates...end of the day, the will of God must prevail.

Yeah, you've spoken well in your comment I must commend...But, I've got few things to correct from your comment.

1) Satan is no longer the son of God, though he used to be.

2) God will not dictate or control how we should live and use what He has given us including Satan, even though He created....Because His gift for us are without repentance.

3) Finally, I agree that the will of God will surely prevail...But one must know His WILL and His TRUTH first for a successful life in Him...John8:32: you will know the truth and the truth will set you free...Thanks for you comment bro. I enjoyed it...Stay well
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by sonmvayina(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2021
When did the relationship between God and satan change?

Secondly only humans were given free will, spirits dont have that luxury. God gave us a brain to think and choose. But spirits dont have brain or body.

Life is a choice. ...whatever choices you make, learn to leave with it, if tou cant make a good one next time. Your destiny is in your hands..
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by sonmvayina(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

Yeah, you've spoken well in your comment I must commend...But, I've got few things to correct from your comment.

1) Satan is no longer the son of God, though he used to be.

2) God will not dictate or control how we should live and use what He has given us including Satan, even though He created....Because His gift for us are without repentance.

3) Finally, I agree that the will of God will surely prevail...But one must know His WILL and His TRUTH first for a successful life in Him...John8:32: you will know the truth and the truth will set you free...Thanks for you comment bro. I enjoyed it...Stay well

Secondly only humans were given free will, spirits dont have that luxury. God gave us a brain to think and choose. But spirits dont have brain or body.

Life is a choice. ...whatever choices you make, learn to leave with it, if tou cant make a good one next time. Your destiny is in your hands..
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Kingdomtruth: 9:14pm On May 04, 2021
sonmvayina:

The relationship between God and Satan changed, the moment Satan made it a point of duty to oppose and challenge God. After which God cast him out of His presence and then, he became the ENEMY of God.

I agree with you absolutely that spirits do not have BRAINS AND BODIES. However, they do need bodies and brains to function. Reason why Satan baptises/circumcises our minds with his EVIL POWER to live in our mortal bodies to be able to unleash his evils...The same way God the invisible spirit, became visible through Christ Jesus in order to appear to mankind when He wanted to reveal Himself to the world...So that's it bro. Stay well brodaman
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by sonmvayina(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

The relationship between God and Satan changed, the moment Satan made it a point of duty to oppose and challenge God. After which God cast him out of His presence and then, he became the ENEMY of God.

I agree with you absolutely that spirits do not have BRAINS AND BODIES. However, they do need bodies and brains to function. Reason why Satan baptises/circumcises our minds with his EVIL POWER to live in our mortal bodies to be able to unleash his evils...The same way God the invisible spirit, became visible through Christ Jesus in order to appear to mankind when He wanted to reveal Himself to the world...So that's it bro. Stay well brodaman

Where did you get the info that Satan challenged God. This is new to me.. Please tell me.

From my own research, satan is a son of God and works for God. God is the one who creates both Good and evil, light and darkness. Satan does nothing without first taking permission from God.

Except the god you believe is not all powerful. Is it?
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Kingdomtruth: 10:31pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=sonmvayina post=101386378]

Where did you get the info that Satan challenged God. This is new to me.. Please tell me.

From my own research, satan is a son of God and works for God. God is the one who creates both Good and evil, light and darkness. Satan does nothing without first taking permission from God.

Except the god you believe is not all powerful. Is it?[/quote

Satan challenged God in so many ways bro.

1) By trying to take the place of God.

2) By seeking to be worshipped as God.

3) By creating his own kingdom called the kingdom of darkness.

As a matter of fact bro, he continues to challenge God every single day.

SECONDLY, Satan used to be the Angel not even the son of God. And YES, a worker of God only before he became unruly. After his act of insubordination, he stopped being an Angel and a worker of God and is now an ENEMY.

FINALLY, I outrightly object this claim of God creating good and evil, light and darkness bro. That's not scriptural. The scripture in Corinthians clearly tells us that: good and evil do not meet. likewise light and darkness do not live together as much as the SPIRIT and the FLESH cannot cohabit.

I also want you to know that: the kingdom of God, is the kingdom of light and it is that light that God represents that the devil turned it upside down and you have his infamous kingdom today called the kingdom of darkness. Just as he turned the TRUTH of God in the opposite and you have the LIES that people celebrate and live in today. God is light, darkness does not dwell where He is, just as He is good and evil is not a part of Him. Whatever evil you see today comes from the ENEMY but not from God. So, God cannot create evil, nor darkness. That was why out of the darkest world, He created Light and made light to shine across the surface of the world...I will stop here as my eyes are heavy already...Good night and stay well brodaman...Shalom
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Propheticdavid: 3:31am On May 05, 2021
My brother, I just wanna correct some few things.
(1) mind is not another entity in man,if you read my post recently you will understand.. You would be more accurate if you said man is a spirit, dwelling in a body and has a mind... The centre in your brain that process all input info, and can also output info is your mind. Sir.

(2)there is not like your spirit controls your mind, you are responsible to control your mind. Paul said brethren gaurd your heart with all diligence, mind you he is talking to brethren filled with the Holy spirit.
Your spirit is telling your mind what to do, hope your mind not playing tricks on you.. Holyspirit can instruct you, put something in your mind.. But it's unique(there's a special way it occurs) that you can diffentiate it.. (only people that are alive in the spirit can relate to that) Many people play with their mind and say the Holy ghost instruct them. Smiles.. The surprising thing is that many such people may not even be filled with the Holy ghost sef.

(3)how do you know, spirit don't have mind, where is the bible reference for that, or have you been to the spirit realm. Even if you've seen spirits before, where you able to discern their innermost if there's mind or not. Let stop sitting at the corner of a room and exercising our imagination, boastfully come out to say it...if spirit where programed as you said how come Satan was able to figure out a way to deceive eve, and executed it against the will of God..
Pls sir no offence, are you filled with the Holy ghost Cuz if so.. He will reveal things in the true light to you...do you pray for understanding when you can't understand some stuff in the bible.. If you don't start doing so.
AND if you aren't yet filled with the Holy ghost, pursue that first.. Before you come out to teach.. No offence. But that the bitter truth..
God bless you sir.
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by sonmvayina(m): 4:47am On May 05, 2021
[quote author=Kingdomtruth post=101387603][/quote]

Then you clearly do not know anything about God....

Bye bye
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Kingdomtruth: 10:43am On May 05, 2021
Propheticdavid:
My brother, I just wanna correct some few things.
(1) mind is not another entity in man,if you read my post recently you will understand.. You would be more accurate if you said man is a spirit, dwelling in a body and has a mind... The centre in your brain that process all input info, and can also output info is your mind. Sir.

(2)there is not like your spirit controls your mind, you are responsible to control your mind. Paul said brethren gaurd your heart with all diligence, mind you he is talking to brethren filled with the Holy spirit.
Your spirit is telling your mind what to do, hope your mind not playing tricks on you.. Holyspirit can instruct you, put something in your mind.. But it's unique(there's a special way it occurs) that you can diffentiate it.. (only people that are alive in the spirit can relate to that) Many people play with their mind and say the Holy ghost instruct them. Smiles.. The surprising thing is that many such people may not even be filled with the Holy ghost sef.

(3)how do you know, spirit don't have mind, where is the bible reference for that, or have you been to the spirit realm. Even if you've seen spirits before, where you able to discern their innermost if there's mind or not. Let stop sitting at the corner of a room and exercising our imagination, boastfully come out to say it...if spirit where programed as you said how come Satan was able to figure out a way to deceive eve, and executed it against the will of God..
Pls sir no offence, are you filled with the Holy ghost Cuz if so.. He will reveal things in the true light to you...do you pray for understanding when you can't understand some stuff in the bible.. If you don't start doing so.
AND if you aren't yet filled with the Holy ghost, pursue that first.. Before you come out to teach.. No offence. But that the bitter truth..
God bless you sir.

Good morning brother. Trust you're doing great.

So, I'll just go straight to the point sir.

don't you think you are contradicting yourself in a way...You said:"man is a spirit dwelling in a body and has a mind". Then, in another breathe you also said:"there is nothing like spirit controls your mind, you're responsible to control your mind". If you agree that man is a spirit, so, why don't you agree that: that same man being a spirit has the power to control his mind?. Don't you think that: the man being a spirit has the power to control his mind?. Well, it's not about what you think, but what the truth is. And the truth is that: we are all spirits, either you're possessed by the FLESH(evil spirit) or the SPIRIT of God(HOLY SPIRIT) and they both control our minds depending on the one that indwells us. The spirit is power, so, it has the power to control our minds.

Furthermore, Satan was able to deceive Eve because she did not have the power of the spirit in her to give her the strength/power to resist him and to reveal to her what he was about. Remember it was just a breathe of the spirit that gave her life, not the fullness of the spirit in her.

Finally, I want you to know that: even the holy spirit and Christ Jesus have minds, bodies and the spirit of God in them as the source of there lives...Though, there bodies are the spiritual bodies that are stronger and more beautiful than the physical type we have. Stay well brother
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Kingdomtruth: 10:46am On May 05, 2021
sonmvayina:

Then you clearly do not know anything about God....
Bye bye
If that's your conclusion, then I respect it...Stay well broda
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by sonmvayina(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

If that's your conclusion, then I respect it...Stay well broda

I am talking about the almigjty, all powerful creator of the universe, you are talking about one small aspect of the creator.....i had to live you alone, before you insult him by ignorance..
Re: The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings by Kingdomtruth: 11:39am On May 05, 2021
sonmvayina:

I am talking about the almigjty, all powerful creator of the universe, you are talking about one small aspect of the creator.....i had to live you alone, before you insult him by ignorance..

smiles! it's alright bro...I pray for more understanding on all of us in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speak On Pastor Dare's Death At The Service (Video) / Fornicating To Flee Masturbation (hypocrisy) / Pastor Chris :does God Have A Chosen Spouse For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.