Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government (21133 Views)

Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by fidelisodogbo: 5:14pm On May 04, 2021
You can only overthrow a govt that is functioning. In my opinion, there is nothing to overthrow. This govt is a spoilt milk that should be discarded (thrown away) before it kills all its citizens. We can do it through election. Just be aware that northerners are not after the interest of all Nigerians but their own selfish ambition - islamization. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed!
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by kayusely70(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2021
Reference:

You saw at the peak of Donald Trumps misadventures a lot of his staff and appointees resigning at different times to protect their reputations as people who considered more important their consciences, careers and futures than the ignominy of serving a king in his decaying kingdom.

When shall we rise to that level and get true patriots into positions of authority.
I wonder!
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by ogubolokento(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2021
Candidate for hell,you must also answer for the death of innocent nigerians
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Awoleesu(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2021
Doraty1:

https://fmic.gov.ng/our-response-to-dss-alert-by-presidency/

Panic Mode detected!

Femi, who told you the only way to change a democratically elected executive is through the ballots? Oh! I see! you're afraid to mention impeachment abi? make dem no come sack you... pele, werey!

BTW, why is it that only the spokesmen are louding it these days, Buhari nko? Where the Oba Werey dey sef?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by fof1: 5:37pm On May 04, 2021
Doraty1:

EXCUSES AND EXCUSES WILL LEAD NO WHERE. THIS GOVERNMENT IS BEREFT OF KNOWLEDGE INDEED.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by charlesucheh(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2021
Doraty1:

they have successfully turned Femi Adeshina into a ROBOT. he says what he is now programmed to say..
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Typicool8(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2021
Stupid man
What goes around comes around. What your kunu guzzling fulani master did to the previous administration is hunting him
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by charlesucheh(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2021
instead of this government to do the needful on how to ameliorate the situation of this country, all they do is use the DSS to issue out threats to their oppositions. I see us running through these horrors for a long time.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Zaggafrank: 5:56pm On May 04, 2021
Doraty1:

It's, just close your mouth. A government that is serious goes after saboteurs but an unserious one wails and laments.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by orisa37: 5:57pm On May 04, 2021
That's an unreasonable EMOTION.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by One4me: 6:08pm On May 04, 2021
[quote}The Department of State Services (DSS), on Sunday alerted on sinister moves by misguided elements to wreak havoc on the government, sovereignty and corporate existence of the country.

Championed by some disgruntled religious and past political leaders[b][/b], the intention is to eventually throw the country into a tailspin, which would compel a forceful and undemocratic change of leadership.

Further unimpeachable evidence shows that these disruptive elements are now recruiting the leadership of some ethnic groups and politicians round the country, with the intention of convening some sort of conference, where a vote of no confidence would be passed on the President, thus throwing the land into further turmoil.

The caterwauling, in recent times, by these elements, is to prepare the grounds adequately for their ignoble intentions, which are designed to cause further grief for the country.

The agent provocateurs hope to achieve through artifice and sleight of hands, what they failed to do through the ballot box in the 2019 elections.

Nigerians have opted for democratic rule, and the only accepted way to change a democratically elected government is through elections, which hold at prescribed times in the country. Any other way is patently illegal, and even treasonable. Of course, such would attract the necessary consequences.

These discredited individuals and groups are also in cahoots with external forces to cause maximum damage in their own country. But the Presidency, already vested with mandate and authority by Nigerians till 2023, pledges to keep the country together, even if some unruly feathers would be ruffled in the process.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
May 4, 2021[/quote]

Anytime a sitting Government starts blaming everything in site, including the Kitchen Sinks, He-Goats and Aliens, you know that the Govt has FAILED and is bereft of Ideas about what to do next.

Nigerians did not vote for ineptitude, we did not vote for supporting Fulani Herdsmen Terrorism, we did not vote for AWOL President, we did not vote for Femi Adesina or Garba Shehu as President, we did not vote for this crass Manequin in Aso Rock.
Just Go AWAY, you have destroyed this country for over six years, it cannot survive another two years in this manner.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by ransomed: 6:13pm On May 04, 2021
What are they waiting for? It should be done asap.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2021
No the government is highly incompetent and they are pointing it out just as APC pointed it out to Nigerians Jonathan’s incompetence and asked him to resign.

Nigerians haven’t even protested against this governments cluelessness and incompetence yet. undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by frog12: 6:34pm On May 04, 2021
these IDIOTS don't understand, to prevent a COUP, the legislators must do their jobs and hold the PRESIDENT accountable.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by frog12: 6:34pm On May 04, 2021
these IDIOTS don't understand, to prevent a COUP, the legislators must do their jobs and hold the PRESIDENT accountable. ..
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by ejimatic: 6:36pm On May 04, 2021
Doraty1:

. I don't pray for another military regime in Nigeria after the inglorious regimes that ended in1999. Yet this regime appears to be insensitive to masses plights namely insecurity kidnapping. Inflation high cost of foods and basic nessesities of life and so on .Those sorrunsing PMB have never spoken the truth about the realities outside to him I prefer the civilian government to the military callous rule.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by michoim(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2021
Likely OBJ/Atiku...
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
Your case done pass be careful your zombiism is out of this world anything they talk u go just digest . who dey support buhari no dey get sense again? make gather here pray for small sense for this brother
Na you need prayer see as you dey run your mouth ....you no dey read before you talk.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Chirowman(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2021
Okay oooo
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by KaptainAfrika: 6:48pm On May 04, 2021
Is this a government ?
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Babaken(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2021
Is only a failure will be scared of over throw.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by themanderon: 6:56pm On May 04, 2021
One good turn deserves another.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Anyiamaka: 7:22pm On May 04, 2021
Buhari should go! He has nothing to offer. Does he need to be overthrown? Why can't he respect himself and get out?
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Anyiamaka: 7:25pm On May 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Femi Adeshina, I am ashamed on your behalf. The government of the day has stripped men of character of every form of reasoning.
Just look at Femi. He is now a shadow of himself.

Femi is now an idiot; a slave of power

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by omoharry(f): 7:33pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
What an intelligent write up.

Apparently, Femi is good at his job and deserves salary increase.
is this a real compliment or just plain sarcasm ?
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by hotwax: 7:41pm On May 04, 2021
overthrow a government that is trying to overthrow itself...mumushina...

baba werey
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by ekesol: 7:45pm On May 04, 2021
Useless Man Bit your oga Planned Coup during the Shehu shagari regime now he is afraid to leave office.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by dhope: 7:55pm On May 04, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Hmm, I guess we can all agree that this government is a mess.

But for those of you thinking that a coup will make things better...think again

1. In 1966, Nzeogwu carried out a coup. He was 'right' to do so...the economy was a mess, the Southwest was in serious security crisis (by 1965, driving from Lagos to Kaduna meant taking a risk of being attacked)..and the looting was bad. So, coup...and the result....four years of insane levels of crisis...plus a civil war....millions dead...for nothing....and we still ended up under Amry rule again.

2.In 1983, Buhari carried out a coup (ironic, amirite?). He was 'right' to do so...the economy was a mess, security was bad (just read up on Maiitatsiine riots...including the 1980 clash in Kano where thousands died....) and there was looting on an even worse scale than the 1960's. So coup...and what happened...the economy got worse, the looting continued, and we ended up getting 15 years of millitary rule and dictatroship for nothing. And as for security...the 1980's was rife with religious crisis and tribal crisis...and violent armed robbery.

Coup won't make things better...but Nigerians actually participating in demcoracy...instead of living fantasies online...will. Like now, of 90% of the online ranters had done some actual mobilisation, Bubu would have been out of office by 2019.
Who told you bubu would have been out of office? It seems u don't know that this party is a group of desperate power seeker. I have no issue with their desperation but lack of what to use power for. They all pampered boko haram during GEJ era and used their attack to score political points. The problem of this country is politician and it's because they're wicked, greedy and lack principles. In what way is Nigeria better than 1999 now? If military can return and give us peace then why not sending these selfish polithiefcians away? Let military take over tomorrow and see if we're going to hear boko haram and bandit Flexing muscle again in the next 3months.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Mummyfour(f): 7:56pm On May 04, 2021
southsouthking:
Is this the Femi Adesina i use to look up to back in the days?
Chai Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts. Perhaps the fear of a loss of power.

Anyway i blame this man called Desmond Elliott for your mischief.
abeg I am curious. What did Desmond Elliot do again. I am lost. Help a sister.give me the gist
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Mummyfour(f): 7:58pm On May 04, 2021
annyz:
I blame Desmond Elliott
abeg make Una tell me wetin Desmond Elliot do naah. I am curious
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by kolmart: 8:06pm On May 04, 2021
Not only past leaders Nigerians in general want the Nigerian Army to overthrow PMB government.
Re: Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government by Mrpojj(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=Doraty1 post=101374894]

https://fmic.gov.ng/our-response-to-dss-alert-by-presidency/ [/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Elected For Sixth Time As Federal Lawmaker / COP28: Seyi Tinubu, Stewards, Chefs, Cooks Among Nigerian Delegation / Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.