Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow (15183 Views)

Lyon's Victory And An Imaginary Political Alliance Between The SS/SW / 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader / Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Move Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by abc115: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Arewa leader in the South , Alhaji Musa Saidu has said northern leaders want the new political alliance between the north and south west that secured victory for President Muhammadu Buhari to continue.

Saidu also said they will like it if President Muhammadu Buhari supports the presidential bid of Chief Bola Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election as a reward for Tinubu’s effort in bringing about the political alliance between the north and South west.

Saidu recalled that the 2015 presidential election marked a watershed in the nation’s political history as it was the first time the north and south west would share a common political vision that brought Buhari as President.

e said after the election,.prominent Arewa leaders gathered in Kaduna where those who spoke said the new political alliance should be sustained for national peace.

” It is the wish of northern elders that the new found political relationship be built on. At a meeting of Arewa leaders some years ago after Buhari’s victory in his first term , speakers advised that the relationship should continue between the north and the South West. “

” Supporting Tinubu is the time to reciprocate his political effort at bringing about this North and South West political alliance that gave victory to President Buhari. “

” It is normal for some to disagree for reasons best known to them but the general view is that the north should sustain the political relationship with the South West .The north are not known to deceive people, betray people. “

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/arewa-leaders-want-north-south-west-political-alliance-to-grow/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by madmohamed(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
you se when we say Nigeria is not one how can people behaving like they are in other countrie

How can you have political alliance in your own country

I never hear this in other countries so tell me who is dividing Nigeria how can Nigeria work if people start to have alliance in their own country

I'm ashamed of Nigeria.

If you have tweeter please open and see for yourself the alliance they are talking about

https://twitter.com/NASHLEE25/status/1476628224000077830?s=09

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Unity beggars

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ThEGodFaThEr116: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
That's a wonderful decision. At least the south west will allow fulanis rear their Malu's on major streets, and roads and allow their Malu's graze on their farms in peace.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Investigative: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Is really growing with daily killings of South westerners and indigenous northerners

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria will split down the middle. Let North West aka Fulanis and South West aka Yorubas continue their frolicking. Let North East, Half of North Central, South South and South East form an alliance.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ArewaNorth: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
madmohamed:
you se when we say Nigeria is not one how can people behaving like they are in other countrie

I never hear this in other countries so tell me who is dividing Nigeria how can Nigeria work if people start to have alliance in their own country

I'm ashamed of Nigeria.

If you have tweeter please open and see for yourself the alliance they are talking about

Nigeria is unique on its own, comapring us with others is a disrespect, let us be!
Political alliance is necessary in a kind of democracy where no Presidential candidate can win election without winning at least 19 States across the 6 geopolitical zones with not less than 25% votes from the given number of states.
This alliance started since Independence. The first alliance was between North and East and the alliance continue up till now that is why the permutation is done by given VP seat to the ally and Senate President and speaker are structured and given to states or zones that contributed more votes that give chance to the winning party.

Nigerian democracy if played well with sincerity, equity and justice is one of the most interesting and well structured than most developed Nations!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Cholls(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2022

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
kmcutez:
Nigeria will split down the middle. Let North West aka and South West aka Yorubas continue their frolicking.
Why are you wailing? grin

Nigeria will not split, only the South East wants to leave

You guys will soon have your referendum in the South East.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr116:
That's a wonderful decision. At least the south west will allow fulanis rear their Malu's on major streets, and roads and allow their Malu's graze on their farms in peace.
You're typing this gibberish in lots of pains

I feel your pain Okoro embarassed

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
The same awera that sees the alliance as slave master union

We have done our part

Make buhari endorse tinubu now if he doesn't see us as slave to use, "southern aboki" don't speak for arewa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
madmohamed:

I'm ashamed of Nigeria.

Unnecessary wailing

Nah normal thing be this

Nnamdi Azikwe and Ahmadu bello forged a North/East alliance during the first republic

Is not a new thing.

So,

I don't know why you're crying this much while typing.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The same awera that sees the alliance as slave master union

We have done our part

Make buhari endorse tinubu now if he doesn't see us as slave to use
Gibberish

I feel your pains Okoro

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish

I feel your pains Okoro
But na your queen dey complain of the pains of been thrashed in dust bin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Unnecessary wailing

Nah normal thing be this

Nnamdi Azikwe and Ahmadu bello forged a North/East alliance during the first republic

Is not a new thing.

So,

I don't know why you're crying this much while typing.
Nothing wrong in alliances but you must chop the food of your alliance

Na Dustin tinubu dey chop now, lepper when dey cry for buhari support for plesidency

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Na Dustin tinubu dey chop now, lepper when dey cry for buhari support for plesidency
K

BAT 2023

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
K

BAT 2023
As BOT when you be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Are you okay? I’m from South South.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
As BOT when you be
BAT 2023

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
kmcutez:

Are you okay? I’m from South South.
Are you okay?

I'm from the South South

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by sirp9898(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Amen by the grace of God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Ovamboland(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
madmohamed:

I'm ashamed of Nigeria.

Go to USA and see alliance between different zones of the country, east coast, west coast, corn belt, coal region, environmental activist, arms region, irish-americans, black-american, spanish-americans, Jewish lobby, religious groups etc.

Go to UK, they have Welsh, Scottish, English, Irish alliances to win and share power.

In Germany you have Bavaria regional tendencies, Ruhr valley

Don't be deceived, every country with groups and democracy must learn to align

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
BAT 2023
yeah your steam don finish

He must contest and drink him premium tears bumi is boiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Are you okay?

I'm from the South South
lol grin

So this one reach you do abi

Nobody wan be Yoruba Muslim online again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ThEGodFaThEr116: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You're typing this gibberish in lots of pains

I feel your pain Okoro embarassed
Seun, Lalasticlala Rule 2 and 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by ThEGodFaThEr116: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo
Seun, Lalasticlala rule 2 and 3

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by MuchAdo: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Piggiddiootts are green with envy.

They are so hopeless, all that gives them joy is another's failure.

Quite pathetic!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Ovamboland(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Zik saw shege in the hands of Fulani in the 1964 and 1965 elections

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by Truthisunique2: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ovamboland:

Zik saw shege in the hands of Fulani in the 1964 and 1965 elections
That was the very first election in this country after independence

Each region was yet to understand the local politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow by adecz: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Not with the Fulani ☠️ menace❗️❗️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / Oghara Development Union: Ibori Already Wealthy Before Becoming Delta Governor / Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.