Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (20598 Views)

Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Cousin9999: 2:55am On May 05, 2021
Happy for you, bro. smiley
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Juliearth(f): 5:22am On May 05, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day Nairalander,

For those who followed this thread and encouraged me.

https://www.nairaland.com/6426484/how-chose-wrong-job

So after alot of advice from the great people here.

I was advised to send mail to the remaining two job offer I rejected, which I did.

Company one replied that I should come for another interview and I did, but the offer was below what I was offered before, as they said they just wanted to help me, since they have employed somebody in my rejected offer.

So I rejected it, because I would have to work on Saturdays and close by 8pm.....

The second mail responded with a call..

Hello wunmi, I recieved your mail, unfortunately, your position has been given to another person, but I intend employing another hand soon, I will get back to you when I'm ready and if you are still available.

So I just forget about both of them, got another offer last month, but I just had to decline, pay was too low, sachet water is now N20.. how much will remain from me... so I declined the offer by mail again.....

Last week the second woman who promised to get back to me just messaged me, hello Wunmi good morning, are you still available to pick up your offer?

I just called her and told her, yes I'm available.

So she said we should meet and discussed.....

We discussed and ended up with salary review compared to what she gave me last, though it was 6digit, but it should be more than...

Told her if she doesn't review, it might tempt me to look elsewhere after 3 month or if I get good offer outside.... She looked at me and said you know I will still have yo review your offer after six month again..... But no worries let me just do it for you so that you won't run away after three month.

With better 6digit..

Thank you to omobola121
Donaldgenes
Lalabodo
Lawisdinho
Legendary

Thank you all for giving me hope and telling me to send mail to the two I rejected..

Lastly thank you lala for pushing this to front page for a wider view

Happy ending indeed, it is for you! I pray that you enjoy favour and grace in this job, make sure you put in your best too. Congrats!
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by GreatPa: 6:17am On May 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by pozehnani(f): 7:35am On May 05, 2021
osazsky:
how can someone survive with 5 digit in nigeria if its happening in other states definately not in edo.the person go run mad..u go pay bills u go tire

You'll be shocked that even some family men are earning that low. That is the country we find ourselves.
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Amhappy(f): 8:47am On May 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by wunmi590(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2021
Juliearth:

Happy ending indeed, it is for you! I pray that you enjoy favour and grace in this job, make sure you put in your best too. Congrats!

Thank you sis cool

1 Like

Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by wunmi590(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2021
donPhill:
congratulations

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by wunmi590(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2021
Odunharry:

Congratulations to you..

Thank you cool
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by fripero(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2021
Oya buy us bear with moi-moi
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Just123: 10:47am On May 05, 2021
Bros, which line of work are you into?
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by toyinsalammy(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2021
Congratulations Bro
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by motta(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2021
pozehnani:
Op, you see 6 digits job you're still threatening your employer with leaving when there are some who are looking for a 5 digits offer but still not gotten.

This life though.
if you know your worth the rest is history.
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Salt06(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day Nairalander,

I was advised to send mail to the remaining two job offer I rejected, which I did.

Company one replied that I should come for another interview and I did, but the offer was below what I was offered before, as they said they just wanted to help me, since they have employed somebody in my rejected offer.

So I rejected it, because I would have to work on Saturdays and close by 8pm.....

Hello wunmi, I recieved your mail, unfortunately, your position has been given to another person, but I intend employing another hand soon, I will get back to you when I'm ready and if you are still available.

So I just forget about both of them, got another offer last month, but I just had to decline, pay was too low, sachet water is now N20.. how much will remain from me... so I declined the offer by mail again.....

Last week the second woman who promised to get back to me just messaged me, hello Wunmi good morning, are you still available to pick up your offer?

We discussed and ended up with salary review compared to what she gave me last, though it was 6digit, but it should be more than...

Told her if she doesn't review, it might tempt me to look elsewhere after 3 month or if I get good offer outside.... She looked at me and said you know I will still have yo review your offer after six month again..... But no worries let me just do it for you so that you won't run away after three month.

With better 6digit..

Thank you to omobola121
Donaldgenes
Lalabodo
Lawisdinho
Legendary

Thank you all for giving me hope and telling me to send mail to the two I rejected..

Woah, big big Congratulations!
Glad your attempt at contacting them after the whole saga paid off.
Someone said, I can live with trying and failing but I can't live with not trying.
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by pozehnani(f): 11:32am On May 05, 2021
motta:
if you know your worth the rest is history.

That doesn't work in this country.
If everyone begins to go by that mentality, na hunger go finish them.

No be naija again? Where So many MSC holders can't even boast of a decent job.

Op was just lucky to be favoured.
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by motta(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2021
pozehnani:

That doesn't work in this country.
If everyone begins to go by that mentality, na hunger go finish them.

No be naija again? Where So many MSC holders can't even boast of a decent job.

Op was just lucky to be favoured.
I get your point , but it's not about msc or BSC now it's what's you can do no be to carry papers .

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Femeazy(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2021
Congratulations
God wey do am for you go do our own too
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 05, 2021
Congratulation.
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Emmawarner500: 9:18am On May 06, 2021
I recently found a suitable job for me after months of job seeking. Now happy to find it exactly as I wanted. Less stressful, chill environment and should have learning opportunities. You guys can also try your luck there.
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Olabodedennis(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2021
Amen
Thanks for this
AlhajiBitcoin:

God will give you N100k job.
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by HRprof: 5:12pm On May 07, 2021
URGENT VACANCY
Our client, a reputable international school is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Locations: Port Harcourt-Rivers,
Requirements
Candidate must be SSCE holders
No work experince required
You must reside at Ada-George or Agip area of Port Harcourt
Salary
Attractive
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click below link to apply online
https://forms.app/decornerstoneclea.../-job-application-form
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by GorillaApp(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day Nairalander,

With better 6digit..

Thank you to omobola121
Donaldgenes
Lalabodo
Lawisdinho
Legendary

Come o, how una take they get all these plenti offer sef
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by wunmi590(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2021
GorillaApp:

Come o, how una take they get all these plenti offer sef

Prayers and consistent CV bombing....
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by GorillaApp(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2021
wunmi590:

Prayers and consistent CV bombing....
OK. I hear you
Make I finish my masters first
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by wunmi590(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2021
GorillaApp:

OK. I hear you
Make I finish my masters first

Good...

But as you are doing your masters, you can also be sending out your cvs, so that even before you finish you would have gotten an offer...
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by Katcall: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
wunmi590:

Thank you bros cool
good evening ma, i went for an interview for factory job. Pay is 40k, 8 to 5 shift. I'm a graduate. What do you think?
Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by go4value(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
What you are seeing are just delegates.....
From my AreA only 3 people where selected to represent us at that meeting....

OBI IS COMING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Jobs Or No Employable Graduates? / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / 5 Ways To Get A Job Without Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.