Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency (1159 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / Buhari Appoints Dikko Head Of Small Arms, Weapons Control Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 3:27pm On May 04, 2021
Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Rtd Major General A.M. Dikko as the pioneer coordinator of the National Centre for the Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons (NCCSALW).

The presidency in a statement said Buhari approved the establishment of NCCSALW on Monday.

The agency will be domiciled in the Office of the National Security Adviser.

The NCCSALW replaces the defunct Presidential Committee on Small Arms and Light Weapons and will serve as the institutional mechanism for policy guidance, research and monitoring of all aspects of small arms and light weapons (SALW) in Nigeria.

This decision, the Presidency said, is part of the ongoing restructuring of Nigeria’s security architecture to address emerging threats and strengthen the regional mechanism for the control, prevention and regulation of SALW
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 3:28pm On May 04, 2021
Dikko is surely from The North is it that no man from the south head that agency
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Kzinne: 3:28pm On May 04, 2021
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by iampeterben(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2021
It's well oh! So no one from the south can pioneer the agency, I am not in support of his style of leadership. Very not good.
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by mouthofThegod: 3:33pm On May 04, 2021
All these nairaland southern zombies that claim to constitute Buhari's 97%,I was expecting to see one Adebayo Segun appointed.
The way Buhari retired our Western sophisticated zombies to the backseat eh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 3:38pm On May 04, 2021
iampeterben:
It's well oh! So no one from the south can pioneer the agency, I am not in support of his style of leadership. Very not good.

Buhari does not care there is a problem with that man, I mean think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 3:39pm On May 04, 2021
mouthofThegod:
All these southern zombies that claim to constitute Buhari's 97%,I was expecting to see one Adebayo Segun appointed.
The way Buhari retired our Western sophisticated zombies to the backseat eh grin grin

Buhari can never change just that they don't teach history in Nigeria a man like Buhari should have never been allowed to near power

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Perkinkis: 3:39pm On May 04, 2021
Normal thing for the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 3:41pm On May 04, 2021
Perkinkis:
Normal thing for the terrorist.

Lol
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by iampeterben(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2021
Biafranboys:

Buhari does not care there is a problem with that man, I mean think about it
I swear man, he seriously doesn't see he is using his appointments to divide the nation already.
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 3:44pm On May 04, 2021
iampeterben:

I swear man, he seriously doesn't see he is using his appointments to divide the nation already.

To divide or already divided, I was reading today where vasta said he does not think there would be elections in 2023,nigeria gone like someone said Nigeria is on football extra time referee would soon blow the whistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by nedu666: 3:49pm On May 04, 2021
When buhari was appointing only notherners into security, some mumu southerners were backing him saying north controls security while south controls finance.
Today north controls security and finance. While the mumu southerners are begging God to touch buhari so dat he hands over to a southerner in 2023
But i trust buhari, hell will freeze first b4 he hands over to a mumu southerner
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 3:52pm On May 04, 2021
nedu666:
When buhari was appointing only notherners into security, some mumu southerners were backing him saying north controls security while south controls finance.
Today north controls security and finance. While the mumu southerners are begging God to touch buhari so dat he hands over to a southerner in 2023
But i trust buhari, hell will freeze first b4 he hands over to a mumu southerner

If there is 2023 elections South is not getting power is it either another fulani atiku or another fulani in apc and that is if there would be 2023 elections and trust me Nigeria would break into pieces in 2023 because all igbo politicians eyes would be open and even Tinubu go wise
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Sirkingsnado: 4:14pm On May 04, 2021
Sadly every1 is after 2023 whle bubu and hs terriost brodas ar busy setin d bomb whn e go explod no mumu wil be alive to c 2023
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 4:19pm On May 04, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
Sadly every1 is after 2023 whle bubu and hs terriost brodas ar busy setin d bomb whn e go explod no mumu wil be alive to c 2023

Lol exactly
Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by orisa37: 6:37pm On May 04, 2021
He is a Bokoharam. The Plot is to replenish Bokoharam's Stocks regularly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency by Biafranboys: 7:00pm On May 04, 2021
orisa37:
He is a Bokoharam. The Plot is to replenish Bokoharam's Stocks regularly.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

“Chibok Girls Kidnap”was Planned To Tarnish Jonathan’s Image - Oby Ezekwesili / Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen / 2023 Election: Every Nigerian Should View South Africa Thread By Joziboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.