Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level (1132 Views)

Suffering In The East Is On Another Level / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2021
let me ask how did this Cubana issue start a tribal war in Nigeria

I see people everywhere online counting Cubanas money or comparing Cubana to another rich person, this is poverty mentality and una no day shame, live your life in a comfortable way and it is OK to drive a Toyota, una day count people money way no even care if una day alive. Lol

We know all tribes in Nigeria love show biz but Igbos take it to another level and If you don't know what Cubana did was show biz then you must be sleeping on a skateboard one thing that I am against is doing your show biz on dusty and potholes filled roads and I am also against the way we worship money as Igbos.

Igbos can take their show biz to the level that would bring hate to them from other tribes in Nigeria that already hate us, lol. but this is actually why we are asking for Biafra anyways, Igbos are freedom lovers so we can do whatever we want in our country and can sort ourselves out.

Don't hate the Igbo man God made us this way and blessed us but the Internet is making everything go viral remember there is massive poverty in the land courtesy of the APC government and their dullard in chief the 1983 failure called Buhari. people now see Internet wealth as their way to make it in life, WAKE UP...it is show biz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxTZ5B_AOY

https://www.biafranboys.org/cubana-igbos-are-kings-of-show-biz-in
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Jerryherd: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2021
cool

AFI Se ni chestbeating fun awon people yi sha

It's understandable most people on Nairaland are relatively young, and they never knew the Encomium magazine and Ovation magazine days party looked like in the 90s and early 20s

The days of Terry wayas party, Otedola , Dangote, Orji Uzor Kalu , Dangote

4 Likes

Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Fahdiga(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
Shut up. After you will deny that you are not a hater
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Ode ni e, Mon so oro ododo
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Fahdiga(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:
let me ask how did this Cubana issue start a tribal war in Nigeria

I see people everywhere online counting Cubanas money or comparing Cubana to another rich person, this is poverty mentality and una no day shame, live your life in a comfortable way and it is OK to drive a Toyota, una day count people money way no even care if una day alive. Lol

We know all tribes in Nigeria love show biz but Igbos take it to another level and If you don't know what Cubana did was show biz then you must be sleeping on a skateboard one thing that I am against is doing your show biz on dusty and potholes filled roads and I am also against the way we worship money as Igbos.

Igbos can take their show biz to the level that would bring hate to them from other tribes in Nigeria that already hate us, lol. but this is actually why we are asking for Biafra anyways, Igbos are freedom lovers so we can do whatever we want in our country and can sort ourselves out.

Don't hate the Igbo man God made us this way and blessed us but the Internet is making everything go viral remember there is massive poverty in the land courtesy of the APC government and their dullard in chief the 1983 failure called Buhari. people now see Internet wealth as their way to make it in life, WAKE UP...it is show biz

Confused OP. After initially blasting the Cubana show at Oba you have quickly turn around to praise the same show. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

It's understandable most people on Nairaland are relatively young, and they never knew the Encomium magazine and Ovation magazine days party looked like in the 90s and early 20s

I just explained to you that it is show biz and you are just crying, I refuse to compare people's money, what's my business, those issues are for kids
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Jerryherd: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up. After you will deny that you are not a hater

Hater of what jare?! Fahdiga I warn you please go and take your drugs.. because I can't see any hate anywhere
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by udele1: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Una never tire?
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Jerryherd: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

I just explained to you that it is show biz and you are just crying, I refuse to compare people's money, what's my business, those issues are for kids

You refuse to compare Abi... Then check your thread title

1 Like

Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Fahdiga(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Hater of what jare?! Fahdiga I warn you please go and take your drugs.. because I can't see any hate anywhere
You think I don't know the meaning of what you wrote in Yoruba. Have you forgotten that my grandfather was an Oba in Illesha back then
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Jerryherd: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
You think I don't know the meaning of what you wrote in Yoruba. Have you forgotten that my grandfather was an Oba in Illesha back then

Omo yeebow dey form Yoruba , the sophisticated royal tribe... No dey deny your Ibotic self my guy

Imo state that you are from be proud of it
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Confused OP. After initially blasting the Cubana show at Oba you have quickly turn around to praise the same show. Who does that?

Look I don't care about Cubana and you actually didn't real this article, I still repeated what I said yesterday there, I am against spraying money on dusty roads and I am still against igbo money worship, my position can never change

I am telling you people fighting all over nairaland that it is just show biz and nothing more. I can't start fighting over obi Cubana, I am too old for that
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Fahdiga(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Omo yeebow dey form Yoruba , the sophisticated royal tribe... No dey deny your Ibotic self my guy

Imo state that you are from be proud of it
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Jerryherd: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Ode ni e, Mon so oro ododo

Eyah... Even google translate couldn't help you

Niggar stop bragging over ordinary burial ceremony... We have seen far more lavish parties
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

You refuse to compare Abi... Then check your thread title

I am just saying the truth igbos are the Kings of Show biz in Nigeria, they take it to another level that is why it generates alot of hate from other tribes
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2021
udele1:
Una never tire?

Ask people way they fight on top Cubana matter, I am just telling them it is called show biz
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Eyah... Even google translate couldn't help you

Niggar stop bragging over ordinary burial ceremony... We have seen far more lavish parties

Mi o need google translate lati ba e soro, eko loti bimi

You kids have comprehension issues, I guess you didn't read my thread yesterday, I don't care about obi cubana

I am just telling you about show biz in Nigeria I am telling you igbos are the Kings of Show biz because they take it to another level
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Fahdiga(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Look I don't care about Cubana and you actually didn't real this article, I still repeated what I said yesterday there, I am against spraying money on dusty roads and I am still against igbo money worship, my position can never change

I am telling you people fighting all over nairaland that it is just show biz and nothing more. I can't start fighting over obi Cubana, I am too old for that
Why praising the same Igbos you castigated for 'spraying money on a dusty ground ' in Oba for 'taking the Show to another level' in the same Oba. What hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why praising the same Igbos you castigated for 'spraying money on a dusty ground ' in Oba for 'taking the Show to another level' in the same Oba. What hypocrisy

Can you even read.. I am not praising them I am telling you how they take show biz to another level, stop making me love obi Cubana by force, I don't hate him and I don't love him.. I have no business with obi Cubana and I won't go low like you people comparing people with money and fighting over who is the richest
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Watch this video if you want to understand what I mean by show biz, in this video obi Cubana is seen playing football with money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYZRz-KCH6A
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
I am Amazed how people fight over rich peoples money, people that don't even Know you exist lol. Too many kids on nairaland, be comfortable
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by Mastakija(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

dat guy is always talking trash
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by oluztx: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:
[s]let me ask how did this Cubana issue start a tribal war in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxTZ5B_AOY[/s]

You are an afonja. No Igbo blood has time to write this. Only jobless afonjas do. I actually do wonder where you afonjas get money to even eat, most of you are jobless, very skinny and look malnourished. Yet you use the little energy you have thinking about Igbo people and how to destroy them out of envy!
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
oluztx:

You are an afonja. No Igbo blood has time to write this. Only jobless afonjas do.

Get lost I am igbo, I am just telling you about show biz and you are too slow to understand what it means, stop killing yourself for show biz

The amount of energy you people invested in fighting each other over someone else's money can be used to plant yam on a full plot of land. Lol
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by oluztx: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

[s]Get lost I am igbo, I am just telling you about show biz and you are too slow to understand what it means, stop killing yourself for show biz

The amount of energy you people invested in fighting each other over someone else's money can be used to plant yam on a full plot of land. Lo[/s]l

You are an afonja. Umu ekwensu!

Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by vasel15: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
oluztx:

You are an afonja. Umu ekwensu!

This afonja bs is old, I support yoruba nation and I won't even Reply you anymore because you are a baby in diapers
Re: Cubana: Igbos Are The Kings Of Show Biz In Nigeria They Take It To Another Level by mancoconut: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Make I no lie, I'm an Igbo boy and we are definitely up there when it comes to showbiz and having fun... but Yorubas are on a different level on this one oooo! Na dem invent "Jaiye" and other forms of crazy party lifestyles... I was born and bred in Ibadan so my idea of Yoruba lifestyle is very good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo-malami 2023 Ticket Will Represent Tenure Elongation For Buhari–Bamgbose / Ndi Anambra; Ihe Mere Na Imo Kwesiri I Kuzi Anyi Ihe. / Arrest Of Obi Cubana Will Worsen Insecurity In Anambra – Nigerians Warn EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.