Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student (26792 Views)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by Mtmike(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2021
Wahala for us wey our papa no get money
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by anigbajumo(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
Where do kidnappers keep their victims.?

How comes America could pin point theirs?

That's de reason we feel the government is involve.

Fly drones and their locations wil be revealed.

Don't tell me, its thick bush, or caves

You are 100% right bro, I watched a program on channels TV last week and if I see the link I can share you, Honestly the guardian of the abductee actually hired a private security personnel and they were able to track down the location and the footage of the kidnappers only for the state Governor of the state, Commissioner of police even DPO to turn deaf hear to them despite fully knw their location until Ransom was paid, that revelation has already prove it to me that Government are behind this attrocities. If Government are not involved definitely the police are involved, wat a country we are!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by Ogodofestus: 5:30pm On May 04, 2021
Welcome development.
New commer. I come in peace oo
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by muyis1979: 5:31pm On May 04, 2021
Oh! What a waste!!
What a terrible mistake have we made in this cow called president!!!
He created Boko Haram, used foreign machineries to dislodged Jonathan, used various propaganda to discredit immediate past government.
"I belong to nobody, l belong to all" was a slogan that rented the air when this stupid cow took over.
Little did we know he belonged to nobody in this country but belong to the bandits, terrorists and all forms of insecurities claiming lives and properties every minutes.
God! How long are we going to continue in this pains?
How long will this nation bleeds over the untimely death been recorded Everytime?
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by fof1: 5:34pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
PDP and other sponsors of terrorism —just to discredit the incumbent government and claim power — will never know peace.

Pls Shoot Ur Mouth for d Trash u are Spewing out. The Present Government should Stop Excuse giving and do d Needful. ACCUSATIONS of this nature shows lack of Direction and know how Pls.
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by tnerro1(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on all those that joined this country together..........spits
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by rlcanon: 5:37pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
PDP and other sponsors of terrorism —just to discredit the incumbent government and claim power — will never know peace.

MONKEY. WHAT IS THAT YOUR SLAVE ASS LICKING NAME?YOU ARE THE GREATEST VISION-LESS,DIRECTIONLESS IMBICILE ON NAIRA LAND FORUM.
MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS TO BE A VICTIM OF EXTRA-JUDICIARY MAIMING OR KILLING.YOUR INGRATITUDE GOVERNMENT OF APC(ALWAYS PRINTING CURRENCIES) ARE THE BIGGEST DISASTER TO HUMANITY AND NIGERIAN IN EVERY RAMIFICATION.

YOU DO BAFF OR CHOP TODAY? YOUR SLAVE MASTER IN ASO ROCKS ARE WAITING TO GIVE A FOOD VOUCHER TO LIVE.

BASTARD AND THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH.

YOU GO SUFFER DIE
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by CBARRY1: 5:43pm On May 04, 2021
Lie ! Lie !! LINUS.... A House Divided Against Itself Can Not Stand. In other words ; they will never fight themselves.
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by jacoik(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
sense is really far from you
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by West2019(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2021
It's a normal tin here in Nigeria .,sai baba sai buhari
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2021
inoki247:
okay na...

Dem don send dat one money be that..

or maybe him parent don link derr NiN in Zombies voice....

It’s up to serious negotiations now by parents. Probably 5/10m per child maybe less. The clueless and lackadaisical federal and state government are completely useless and can’t protect anybody.

I will advise parents not to wait for them bt seek international help even if it’s to raise funds.
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by reiddecuti: 6:43pm On May 04, 2021
Any Nigerian who think they have government, more especially this Buhari government is leaving in delusion.

They have proven it time with out number that Nigerians are on their own.

That's why I keep warning my people, mostly those in foreign countries to respect and abide by the law of their host country.

Nigeria can never be like other countries that steps in to plea for their citizens live in danger. That's why in 21st Century Nigerian citizens still provides basically every basic amenities provided to citizens by their government.
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by KINGKONG(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Sometimes I dunno if you have a brain to think... or you just love coming to a public space with your itchy fingers to type nonsense out of thin air...

If APC is sponsoring your meal tickets everyday - Congratulations, But do not be STUPID here!!!

Now crawl back to where you came from!!!!!!

HYPOCRITE
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by ALISMILE(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2021
xpressionx:

Moral of the story: You are on your own,Elrufai and Buhari doesn't care about you.

If Elrufai had agreed to negotiate and pay ransom am sure you would have delightfully ran here ranting about how the governor is aiding bandits

I stand with Elrufai on this
If other authorities had put up a firm stance of no negotiation with bandits am sure we won't be where we are now
Re: Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2021
anigbajumo:

You are 100% right bro, I watched a program on channels TV last week and if I see the link I can share you, Honestly the guardian of the abductee actually hired a private security personnel and they were able to track down the location and the footage of the kidnappers only for the state Governor of the state, Commissioner of police even DPO to turn deaf hear to them despite fully knw their location until Ransom was paid, that revelation has already prove it to me that Government are behind this attrocities. If Government are not involved definitely the police are involved, wat a country we are!!

Wow!!
We are in trouble.
Only God and their conscience can save us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets / Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep / PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.