Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

How To Make Kokoro - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Kokoro (719 Views)

How To Make Kokoro / Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) / How To Make Kokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Kokoro by DBAAMI(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2021
How to make kokoro

I love kokoro Abeokuta, maybe because my mother is from Abeokuta ( where are my Egba people?)

I look forward to buy it anytime I travel or go out. It is mostly sold by roadside hawkers.

I love the taste and I am sure I am not the only one who loves kokoro , Kokoro has been in existence for long, you can actually make yours at home and for those looking for business to start with low capital, you can start making it and sell at wholesale prices for road side hawkers, you can earn an income from it

Kokoro is easy to make.

Ingredients needed:
Continue reading in the blog��
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-make-kokoro/

(1) (Reply)

The Snake We Killed At UITH / Which Nigerian Fishes Are Rich In Omega 3 Fats? / Nigeria's Strange Eating Habits To The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.