Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Snake We Killed At UITH - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake We Killed At UITH (725 Views)

Look At The Snake We Killed. / Bush Rabbit We Killed / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake We Killed At UITH by Hermaphrodite: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
It was very unfortunate for this creeping reptile yesterday's night at the University of Ilorin teaching hospital, as its life ended in a pot set in a blazing of fire. As we all know that the doctors have been on strike for over a month, the hospital surrounding is always very scanty particularly during the night. For those who are conversant with the hospital's arena, the snake came out from the main pharmacy department towards the reception (ground floor). A cleaner on call saw the snake, fear gripped her to her bone marrow. To cut the story short, we killed it and one of the security guards took it home. I would have loved to have a bite of it but the security man firmly refused to let any other person have it

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by samwash(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Make I book space b4 he reach FP
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by gasparpisciotta: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Viper in English
Viperidae in Latin
Vipère in French

etc add indigenous names please
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by parkervero(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
It looks like Puff Ada

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by donbachi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Viper in English
Viperidae in Latin
Vipère in French

etc add indigenous names please
meat in naija.
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Viper, if Nigeria is a country with amazing widelife reserve, these reptiles making front page will found a new home and not in a pot or stomach. Btw I'm waiting to meet this snake eaters in my town cos it's a sacrilege to kill one. I go so beat that person till he regurgitate all.
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by TarOrfeeek: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gaboon Viper.

Very deadly snake.

The snake was so sure of itself since our hospitals have turned to abandoned sites.

Imagine this type of deadly snake inside a Federal Teaching Hospital. How many immobile patients would this snake have killed that were unable to call for help.
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by SKhanmi: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Your last sentence grin
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by JimmyDarmody: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Been watching a show on catching snakes and returning them to the wild n I honestly felt motivated to do it.

Note: they are well kitted and super careful
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by Arewalegend: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
I will show my small penis if e no reach front page
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by jaeyking(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Looks like a constrictor type of snake undecided undecided
Sha I'm very sure this would reach front page

Like if you think so too cheesy grin

Lala on the beat
Re: The Snake We Killed At UITH by samuel051: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lalakukulala..

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times U Eat In A Day / Which Do You Prefer? / Make A Wise Choice To Have A Better Future,the Time Is Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.