Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) (46141 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by merits(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2021
Parker0:
Werey dey disguise
Abi ooo pretender.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:17pm On May 04, 2021
Lamasta:
God arrested him on his wedding day grin

Am happy City won tonight e no easy
City - Real Madrid for final

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2021
Na Desmond bring the anointing come
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2021
clockwisereport:

City - Real Madrid for final

Na so my broda cool

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2021
nairalander: he is a simp
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2021
Frontail:
grin
R u thinkin wat I'm thinkin grin
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2021
Is this genuine please ? And is there any side effect ?
ecomalchemist:
Otunba Lamba, you better wake up so that slawomir won't bang your wife for you.

Unam ikot mkpo.

Here's the recipe for the super stallion Mega Man..don't kill your wife please.

With N1,000 Nigerian Naira, you can put an end to your misery.

Go to aboki and buy the following below

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but total well being but makes you a power horse in the bedroom.

Bless up !!!

Stay off opa eyin, sobotone, ogidiga, tramadol, alomo, kolaq, agbo, wash and set, ale, fire, burantashi ati be be lo and most importantly stop knacking olosho, you are not the son of a carpenter
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Truefaith: 10:35pm On May 04, 2021
This 'anointing' is like who in the Bible?

Like Paul or Peter?

What this writer (and other deceived people) calls 'anointing' is DEMON POSSESSION.

It is from HINDUISM and AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS, never Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwQVXsNIHQ
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:
SHEYBI UNA SEE ANOTHER PROBLEM WEY DESMOND ELLIOT DON CAUSE NOW? WEREY DEY HERE DEY DISGUISE!
I do not know the reason you are doing this on every thread, but this will not help clean up Desmond that ridiculed the young Nigerians that voted for him.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by emperordelis(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Pussy ass groom......

All these their white garment church.....thier modus of operandi very annoying....
Na so one babe with big breast invite me come this their church one day....a real niggarrr accept the request shaperly....me and big breast...na breast go kill me
Damnnnn.....I regret why I accept to come the church....
Na so them dey kneel down and get up every seconds
My waist nearly break....very annoying church

To annoy me the more.....she come dey force candle for my hand.....

Hope say you collect your 3 points las las?
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:43pm On May 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:
SHEYBI UNA SEE ANOTHER PROBLEM WEY DESMOND ELLIOT DON CAUSE NOW? WEREY DEY HERE DEY DISGUISE!

I beg, I'm lost. Or maybe I'm not current. Wetin this Desmond really do? He mess-up something? Gist me Biko.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Polynek(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2021
The last thing dat can happen to me, I hv been in different church, once they start doing dox ones, I go close my eyes de pray,
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Emotionss: 10:44pm On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Pussy ass groom......

All these their white garment church.....thier modus of operandi very annoying....
Na so one babe with big breast invite me come this their church one day....a real niggarrr accept the request shaperly....me and big breast...na breast go kill me

That man is a pathological SIMP. He believes the woman did him a great favor by agreeing to marry him.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Lamba. . Local man wey dey think about the impromptu sex he'll have that night grin grin
YOU NOR DEY FAST? angry
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by teemy(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

That man is a pathological SIMP. He believes the woman did him a great favor by agreeing to marry him.

lol, check out the bride using style to do her own
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU NOR DEY FAST? angry

grin .... I'm smoking weed and sipping lean... I don't do things fast .... I'm always slow mo grin
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2021
FLYFIRE:

I do not know the reason you are doing this on every thread, but this will not help clean up Desmond that ridiculed the young Nigerians that voted for him.
You're right! I think we should rough handle him!
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2021
CaptainFM1:

I beg, I'm lost. Or maybe I'm not current. Wetin this Desmond really do? He mess-up something? Gist me Biko.
Lol, the guy offend several people. Na one moniker start the complaint for here, na im me sef join the ministry 'cause him sef get case to settle with me, but me dey mostly catch cruise sha
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 10:56pm On May 04, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Unam ikot mkpo.

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but total well being but makes you a power horse in the bedroom.

Bless up !!!

Stay off opa eyin, sobotone, ogidiga, tramadol, alomo, kolaq, agbo, wash and set, ale, fire, burantashi ati be be lo and most importantly stop knacking olosho, you are not the son of a carpenter
Bros do you have ready made make men order. Some of us no get time to assemble, de mix all these ingridents. But we go pay!!
Nna you de Lagos? Man power is needed. grin
Respond oh, I de serious.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2021
They have bewitched d couple, even d bride was codedly falling too. #smh
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Babalakin(m): 1:01am On May 05, 2021
How often can one do this

ecomalchemist:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

Once it has cooled down

Stir and drink up

Bless up !!!
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by favour32(m): 2:17am On May 05, 2021
FLYFIRE:

You nor go talk to Desmond Elliot wey dey cause all problems for Nigeria.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 2:20am On May 05, 2021
nedekid:

Bros do you have ready made make men order. Some of us no get time to assemble, de mix all these ingridents. But we go pay!!
Nna you de Lagos? Man power is needed. grin
Respond oh, I de serious.

lol bros, e go better make you sabi mix am yourself ooo make you sef be superman.
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Gochie(m): 2:31am On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Pussy ass groom......

Lol
You forgot to light ur kpoli today and finish your normal phrase
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by essenjack(m): 2:40am On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Pussy ass groom......

Hope say you reach suck the bobby las las?, cos wetin i wan hear
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:35am On May 05, 2021
U mean in white garment!
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 4:28am On May 05, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Unam ikot mkpo.

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

Once it has cooled down

Stir and drink up

Bless up !!!

Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2021
So what now happen?
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by jUeLiZ: 8:31am On May 05, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Mehn! thought I was fast enough by posting exactly 10:10pm but three posters already above me at same time but las las another four dey behind me on same time

Life
So wetin dis ya comment come mean now ?cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Prettylima(f): 9:12am On May 05, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Unam ikot mkpo.

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

Once it has cooled down

Stir and drink up

Bless up !!!

if see you with all this trash you listed God knows am gone you won kill person Pekin abi
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 05, 2021
smartxyz:
So him no qualify to fall under anointing cos him be the groom? undecided

I wonder!! Some kinda post gets one surfing for wisdom
Re: Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) by Akharmony: 10:13am On May 05, 2021
Skuchi deh una head......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Wed Dressed In T-shirts (Photos) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.