Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland (4417 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by observanc1: 1:18am On May 05, 2021
helinues:

Hahahaha.. See this one... That 30k no even cover my monthly alcohol bill.

No be everybody be Obinna
when did fulani muslims start drinking alcohol?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by Amatarasha(f): 3:42am On May 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I swear, i have never experienced this kind of madness in my life.

Everytime, i log in on nairaland, a new follower is awaiting for him.

Guess his job, to cancel all my comments from morning to night grin
that's the prize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by Amatarasha(f): 3:47am On May 05, 2021
helinues:
Op's own na just one page... That's page 18...

You know how many monikers that are already resting in pieces...

Truly there can never be any rest for wicked people
That's ur prize 2 cos u are cruel to humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by Amatarasha(f): 3:47am On May 05, 2021
741oneee:
[s][/s]
Don't stop we are with u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by helinues: 5:07am On May 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
That's ur prize 2 cos u are cruel to humanity

No wonder you are not relevant anywhere..

Both the guy and his sympathizers shall soon be eradicated from this forum.

You can take that to bank.

Eish
Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by ngadaAwo: 5:58am On May 05, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Eish
[/s]

and you're relevant everywhere

keep deceiving yourself
Nobody knows you here no matter how negative your comments are
we know who's who in this forum
so stop looking for Amatarasha's attention because she no send you.

small time this one go call gbegile boys jobless but he spends 90% of his life on nairaland.
pot calling kettle black.
both of you are the same as far as good people of nairaland are concerned.
they spend all their time on nairaland doing good and you spend all your time on nairaland commenting rubbish to seek attention and validation.

kapish
Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by helinues: 7:35am On May 05, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

and you're relevant everywhere

keep deceiving yourself
Nobody knows you here no matter how negative your comments are
we know who's who in this forum
so stop looking for Amatarasha's attention because she no send you.

small time this one go call gbegile boys jobless but he spends 90% of his life on nairaland.
pot calling kettle black.
both of you are the same as far as good people of nairaland are concerned.
they spend all their time on nairaland doing good and you spend all your time on nairaland commenting rubbish to seek attention and validation.

kapish

Balderdash,bunkum and gibberish all together.

Go and learn how to start sentence with Capital letter and also how to arrange words..

Brighter Grammar oo
Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by ngadaAwo: 7:39am On May 05, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Balderdash,bunkum and gibberish all together.

Go and learn how to start sentence with Capital letter and also how to arrange words..

Brighter Grammar oo
[/s]
e pain am well well.

i just made you to kiss the sad truth about pathetic yourself. cheesy

lzaa imhotep Amatarasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland by Amatarasha(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2021
helinues:

Eish
See who is relevant ? grin
Someone supporting terrorists fulani to conquer the indigenous people , or may be u are a fulani sef .
Let me tell you the truth ur efforts are meaningless because a powerful universal being talked about a country called biafra in 2033 AD ,all humanity wants to visit

Listen again you have failed in advance grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Christian Countries / Water Technology Trainning: Participants From SE Thank Organisers, Enugu State / Tinubu's Health Deteriorates, Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.