Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49557 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Before the court makes public the records, let me tell you for free that they will prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the male currently holding the office of President of Nigeria, was admitted, attended, and graduated from Chicago State University. And if this does not happen, you can stop following me . But if it does happen, then many so-called journalists, as well as their TV stations, have a lot of explaining to do to Nigerians. Because if I, as a private citizen, can spend my money to go to Chicago State University to verify the truth physically, then they have no excuse, with all the billions of Naira they make, not to send a reporter there to verify the truth, but instead feed Nigerians lies, passed off as truth, because they wanted Peter Obi, who himself did not even render his degree certificate, to win the #NigerianElections2023. They must explain to the public and the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission why, three months to the election, they kept on broadcasting the lie that Chicago State University denied Tinubu in order to please the headless mob. There must be a day of reckoning.

#TableShaker embarassed
Source: @renoomokri

157 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by TemplarLandry: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2023
Let the dumbos keep embarrassing themselves.

188 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by jahsharon: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Nobody has time for the idiots and nincompoops

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by wrongnumber: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1708783974615818423

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?

463 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by seunmsg(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.

302 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2023
Reno Omokri, agbadorians and Tinubu minions especially the one above me are all getting it all muddled up

The bone of contention is not whether he attended the University rather the Crux of the matter is whether the degree certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is genuine having previously claimed that he lost all his certificate when some military personnel stormed his house during the Abacha era

Atiku in his effort to establish that is now asking for all academic records that has to do with Tinubu's degree certificate

170 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Cantonese: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2023
Stupid talk from a bloody coward.

A very moronic comment. What’s Obi’s business with a case instituted by Atiku and vigorously pursued by Atiku, Reno’s principal, with the intention to prove perjury against Tinubu, who Atiku has known very closely and worked with for about 40 years?

Why attempt to disconnect Atiku from the case, if not for fear and cowardice on the part of Reno Omokri? Without doubt, Obi’s name puts food on his table presently and his fake battle with Obidients is to make money for himself. Clearly Atiku’s name does not pay him as much as Obi’s.

Tinubu’s certificate matter has been there since he contested the governorship of Lagos state, and if it is finally cleared, what is wrong about that?

Jagbajantis intete.

233 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2023
They will labour in vain

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by pandoragirigory: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2023
Of course Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land was admitted to CSU and graduated with Honors, God bless the president, the winner and headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2023
jahsharon:
Nobody has time for the idiots and nincompoops
stale

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by OkCornel(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Ok.

So Reno could access the documents for which Atiku needed legal permission for?

Nah, something ain’t adding up. Anyways, time will tell.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by manutdrichie(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let the dumbos keep embarrassing themselves.

Its obvious you are tired of this Tinubu's saga to the extent that you stop posting your music tracks😂😂😂

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Nwodosis(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2023
Nwa-ewu!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by OkCornel(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2023
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. We all saw how it ended.

Chicago case is now their latest toy.

Then FBI disclosure is the next shiny toy to move to.

The masses interest would be well served if they can come together, form pressure groups and hold the government accountable to their responsibilities.

But no, they prefer distractions and pointless tribal fights while they get poorer for it.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by killsmith(f): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2023
This idiot is almost 50 and still looking for post of special adviser to loot public fund.

Dead body get shame pass Reno.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Crimecity: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Iyamiri's still hoping Peter Obi is coming.. Nd dey know an iyamiri man will never rule Nigeria..

Ode, na Atiku carry your god go US o.

Hope you know that?

Or are you truly a Fulani slave?

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by limeta(f): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Rino the political job seeker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Seefinish: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2023
This slowpoke keep calling Obi as if Obi is the man who took Tinubu to court

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
killsmith:
This idiot is almost 50 and still looking for post of special adviser to loot public fund.

Dead body get shame pass Reno.
provide evidence that he is looking for post or remain quiet

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by AdamuKD: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Two criminals

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Seefinish:
This slowpoke keep calling Obi as if Obi is the man who took Tinubu to court
Obid1ots carry the matter for head like Gala

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by MadamExcellency: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
The mvmu still mentioned Peter Obi in his twitter post.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by killsmith(f): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:
provide evidence that he is looking for post or remain quiet
You're a nobody. I have no business with you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Kaxmytex(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Headless mob don price wrong pesin...
U don't threaten someone's child all because hin no dey stand where u dey stand....
Reno is out for blood, moh una expect more sha....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Bigkoko: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2023
HE Atiku is pressing & squeezing Asiwaju balls, this werey is talking of HE Peter Obi, and reporters with known & fixed jobs! grin grin grin grin grin grin What a son someone would be saying right now! Awon private citizen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okoro:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1708783974615818423

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by MadamExcellency: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:
Obid1ots carry the matter for head like Gala

Most of the Obidients are from Lagos State, a staggering one million plus far more than the three-quarter population of active voters in any Southern State.

It's unfortunate, Tinubu lost Lagos State to Obi and yet this Obidient State is the most preferred by President Tinubu in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
killsmith:

You're a nobody. I have no business with you.
major weak point of Ibo is their mouths

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Most of the Obidients are from Lagos State, a staggering one million plus far more than the three-quarter population of active voters in any Southern State.
and you mean?

4 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by MadamExcellency: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:
And you mean?

Why are Lagosians, being the headquarters of Obidïots by population (according to your postulation) this stvpid and busybody in Atiku/Tinubu love story?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by okoro: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Why are Lagosians, being the headquarters of Obidïots by population (according to your postulation) this stvpid and busybody in Atiku/Tinubu love story?
sorry you still not making sense

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.