Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever (29035 Views)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever by frog12: 5:34am On May 05, 2021
you can't even write correctly

you wan say curse

NickNyce:
It's today I finally confirmed that Nigeria doesn't have much people that can reason normally. Nigeria is truly a cause by birth or citizenship.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever by NickNyce: 6:53am On May 05, 2021
frog12:
you can't even write correctly

you wan say curse

I can't write correctly again because of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever by fergie001: 7:45am On May 05, 2021
emmnprince:

Thanks for the info. I will also do my research to get my own findings.
You are welcome.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2021
handsomeclouds:
What's the basis for this loopsided appointment

Loopsided I guess ur wrong!!! Four appointments... I see equilibrium. Two males and two females. Hardwork pays brother grin grin
Re: WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2021
Born2winnx:
Better style.... slay queens with brains

Ah swear... Slay Queen with brains. Not d kind dat sleeps around for money yet dey got no boobs buh just hanging flesh grin
Re: WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever by Angeldemon: 10:45pm On May 05, 2021
All you men always supporting omen to power have not seen anything yet.
You think they want equality. NO they want domination.
Every office world over now they enter and their first agenda is to remove the men there and replace them with women.
You silly simped men woont know what hit you in this generation till its too late and you will be stripped of all you economic power in society.
Continue supporting feminism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta / Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.