Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) (53987 Views)

A Commercial Bus Summersaults In Lone Accident In Ikeja (Pictures) / Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:04am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

They are different clan, yorubas can't claim them that's why some of them beat the hell out of One useless oba land grabber.
Village man, different clans koor different charms ni. You shld av said they are Igbo's, different clans that has no name.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Newton85: 8:05am On May 05, 2021
ogwumgbe:

The simple reason is that Ambode succeeded because he's a christian. The Islamic terrorists fought him through their frogged eyed king wanna be because the religion is akin to backwardness and doesn't like development. As long as you area christian to them, you are not qualified even if you are the first black man to send someone to the moon. Religion of Pieces indeed
So, Sanwo-Olu is a Muslim abi? Dimwitted, low IQ IPOB slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 8:06am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ahah, go look at ur fellow flat heads in Oshogbo working like slaves b4 they can earn 2k daily, majority of dem ar being fed by Yoruba's. Can anything good come out of a Igbo man without living in a Yoruba state?

Said One poor errant boy to the igbo boys, just like you can't live without the igbos.. noisy fly.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by emperor863(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2021
kettykin:
it seems the only thing remaining in lagos is to chase away the touts , cultist and area boys and ban yellow buses and taxis , lagos would ten turn to a small singapore or hongkong

Not only the ones you mentioned. They should also track and expel Igbos from Lagos. If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:08am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Said One poor errant boy to the igbo boys, just like you can't live without the igbos.. noisy fly.
Who is rushing to Yoruba land? I dey my land that has green pastures. What on earth will I be looking for in a dungeon. All of u av almost ran out of ur states to Yoruba land finish so u feel that a good signal for Yoruba's to come to ur state? Yoruba's ar wiser.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 8:09am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Village man, different clans koor different charms ni. You shld av said they are Igbo's, different clans that has no name.

I'm sure you are under bridge dweller.. go back to kogi. Lagos matter is bigger than you.. we have been making law there since the days of zik with two military governors of igbo origin. So your rant is for kogi.. I'm a VI boy.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by ogwumgbe: 8:10am On May 05, 2021
Newton85:
So, Sanwo-Olu is a Muslim abi? Dimwitted, low IQ IPOB slowpoke.

I have told you the simple reason, you are free to hug transformer
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:12am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

I'm sure you are under bridge dweller.. go back to kogi. Lagos matter is bigger than you.. we have been making law there since the days of zik with two military governors of igbo origin. So your rant is for kogi.. I'm a VI boy.
Ahah, VI boy selling gala by the road side, and who told u Kogi is a Yoruba state? Olodo u live in Abia state dungeon u want to claim land u havnt even seen in Lagos. Ole I have some of ur flat head brothers as my tenants here. How many house ur papa get for Lagos? Even ur papa have no inheritance in ur village.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 8:13am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Who is rushing to Yoruba land? I dey my land that has green pastures. What on earth will I be looking for in a dungeon. All of u av almost ran out of ur states to Yoruba land finish so u feel that a good signal for Yoruba's to come to ur state? Yoruba's ar wiser.

You can't come to igboland, you've nothing upstairs to offer and you can't compete... No One Rush to yoruba land only those living there and having their properties there can go as they wish.. the only thing your people export to us is agbo.. last time we wanted to leave your scratches face you join with your dirty masters up North to fight us because you can't stand alone. So why crying kogi boy.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 8:16am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ahah, VI boy selling gala by the road side, and who told u Kogi is a Yoruba state? Olodo u live in Abia state dungeon u want to claim land u havnt even seen in Lagos. Ole I have some of ur flat head brothers as my tenants here. How many house ur papa get for Lagos? Even ur papa have no inheritance in ur village.

Lol, which state not Lagos that we've bought the grave of afonjas join.. Crew back to your ghetto monkey tail drinker.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:17am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

You can't come to igboland, you've nothing upstairs to offer and you can't compete... No One Rush to yoruba land only those living there and having their properties there can go as they wish.. the only thing your people export to us is agbo.. last time we wanted to leave your scratches face you join with your dirty masters up North to fight us because you can't stand alone. So why crying kogi boy.
Yet ur universities can't stand any Yoruba's university in ranking, yet d whole Igbo land IGR no reach Oyo state own, yet the region with the highest number of doctors, lawyers, engineers is the SW. I can't compete with fools, am way better. Seems u av forgotten how we chased ur hairy-chested fathers nd mothers during the last election, u shld av claimed u own Lagos then. Even Kogi state is doing well Dan ur states. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:19am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Lol, which state not Lagos that we've bought the grave of afonjas join.. Crew back to your ghetto monkey tail drinker.
You bought their graves u bought their lands yet u crawl out every morning to sell belt, gala, fanyogo. With d number of lands uve bought in Yoruba land I expect at least a state to av an Igbo Governor even youth leader unna no get. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 8:22am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

You bought their graves u bought their lands yet u crawl out every morning to sell belt, gala, fanyogo. With d number of lands uve bought in Yoruba land I expect at least a state to av an Igbo Governor even youth leader unna no get. cheesy

Still igbos are way above you.. if you ever eat gala in your life may your Life be miserable. Because every tribe sell it.. but we are not lazy like you poor looking Muslim yoruba fulani that have no family compound in Lagos, only making noise here.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 8:25am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Yet ur universities can't stand any Yoruba's university in ranking, yet d whole Igbo land IGR no reach Oyo state own, yet the region with the highest number of doctors, lawyers, engineers is the SW. I can't compete with fools, am way better. Seems u av forgotten how we chased ur hairy-chested fathers nd mothers during the last election, u shld av claimed u own Lagos then. Even Kogi state is doing well Dan ur states. grin

Which university do you have? This is joke taking too far.. university of agbo and skull mining, still you are backward in education ranking.. you must be a fulani.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:25am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Still igbos are way above you.. if you ever eat gala in your life may your Life be miserable. Because every tribe sell it.. but we are not lazy like you poor looking Muslim yoruba fulani that have no family compound in Lagos, only making noise here.
Lol see him mentioning Lagos every time as if Lagos is Igbo's London, village boy. Now ur ppl ar moving in drives with their flat heads to Ogun and Oyo state, in the next 10 years u will come to tell us how u developed Ogun nd Oyo and abandoned ur own states to erosion.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 8:28am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Lol see him mentioning Lagos every time as if Lagos is Igbo's London, village boy. Now ur ppl ar moving in drives with their flat heads to Ogun and Oyo state, in the next 10 years u will come to tell us how u developed Ogun nd Oyo and abandoned ur own states to erosion.

Keep kwayet there, oshogbo since creation is as poor as jigawa.. nothing is developed in ogun except christian center along the road.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:29am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Which university do you have? This is joke taking too far.. university of agbo and skull mining, still you are backward in education ranking.. you must be a fulani.
Ahah, so I am not Yoruba again? Confused goat. Add all d Universities in Igbo land e no reach Ogun state own, nd in terms of performance tell me one Igbo man that performed way above Yoruba, even the few intelligent ones among u got their education under Yoruba lecturers, ur lecturers come to Unilag, UI to study before they can be respected. Now u don't even like school again all u do is selling of babies, baby factory ppl nd druglords. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Those erosions are generating lots of money to Anambra State government in tourism unlike your useless brown roof Republic that generates nothing but poverty

Hahaha, Erosion generating foreign exchange? Are u serious? That's what your govt told you after embezzling your Commonwealth?. I thought you are backward because you lack basic amenities but with your assertion. Now I know you are born to be slave
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:32am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Keep kwayet there, oshogbo since creation is as poor as jigawa.. nothing is developed in ogun except christian center along the road.
No fact again, shows how uneducated u ar even when u live in that same Oshogbo u don't knw Oshogbo is richer than Enugu nd Abia joined together. We love business so u can keep on rushing to any Yoruba's state as long as u don't go beyond ur bounds. Thats the secrete of the Yoruba ppl which u guys still don't know. Continue slaving in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by rottennaija(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2021
pricklewane:
How do you report project when daily killing is going on. Should the fool not work on securing the lives if he can not even secure properties.

What is the difference btw the Jonathan Nigerians rejected n the Buhari we tot is the savior ? As any been saved in Nigeria ?

And how do you know the fool is not working?
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by ogwumgbe: 8:43am On May 05, 2021
Komu1048:

Hahaha, Erosion generating foreign exchange? Are u serious? That's what your govt told you after embezzling your Commonwealth?. I thought you are backward because you lack basic amenities but with your assertion. Now I know you are born to be slave

I bet you that you have not travelled out of your cave region, any day that you travel to the SouthEast will be the day you will hang yourself out of pure jealousy of amazing development you will see there. There's no single brown roof house in the entire SouthEast. Bro despite no federal assistance. If not for igbos that manufacture 80% of what is used in that zoo, the zoo will be begging food from in by now.Also the foreign remittance by Igbos in diaspora is the reason your frog eyed king wanna be is desperate to be president, if not, he would not there because no one wants to labor for nothing, kiss the truth bro, we are not mates. Lagos is developed with federal money but Igbos develop their States without any single assistance from federal government. No wonder you people want to die in the zoo even if to lick the asses of Fulani. If you are confident of yourselves,agitate to pull out like the Igbos and I will listen to you
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I bet you that you have not travelled out of your cave region, any day that you travel to the SouthEast will be the day you will hang yourself out of pure jealousy of amazing development you will see there. There's no single brown roof house in the entire SouthEast. Bro despite no federal assistance. If not for igbos that manufacture 80% of what is used in that zoo, the zoo will be begging food from in by now.Also the foreign remittance by Igbos in diaspora is the reason your frog eyed king wanna be is desperate to be president, if not, he would not there because no one wants to labor for nothing, kiss the truth bro, we are not mates. Lagos is developed with federal money but Igbos develop their States without any single assistance from federal government. No wonder you people want to die in the zoo even if to lick the asses of Fulani. If you are confident of yourselves,agitate to pull out like the Igbos and I will listen to you

Cry me a river. Firstly I schooled in Unizik(Awka), and I started from pre-degree in Mbauku after Nibo. While there I visited Owerri, Negede, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu and Nnsukka. It's only Abia and Ebonyi that I was unable to reach. Perhaps those place have been ceded to Kogi and south-south.

Haven listed all these places you already knew your yansh have been blown wide open about no single brown roof in Igbo land. But unlike you, we see our place as a home. A place love and worthy to live in. But can you say that about you a$$ticking brothers who find other people places as their haven except their erosion tourist land.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:08am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ahah, so I am not Yoruba again? Confused goat. Add all d Universities in Igbo land e no reach Ogun state own, nd in terms of performance tell me one Igbo man that performed way above Yoruba, even the few intelligent ones among u got their education under Yoruba lecturers, ur lecturers come to Unilag, UI to study before they can be respected. Now u don't even like school again all u do is selling of babies, baby factory ppl nd druglords. cool

Shut up skull miner if you've better education how come igbos dominated you in your own land.. go check the most educated States in Nigeria and come back.. fulani slave.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:10am On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

No fact again, shows how uneducated u ar even when u live in that same Oshogbo u don't knw Oshogbo is richer than Enugu nd Abia joined together. We love business so u can keep on rushing to any Yoruba's state as long as u don't go beyond ur bounds. Thats the secrete of the Yoruba ppl which u guys still don't know. Continue slaving in Yoruba land.

Ya, just like all your people in imo going what they know best, people who can't stand without us .
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2021
vengertime:

Biafra no be Lagos indeed.

This is Lagos mainland recently.

You can only decieve people who don't stay in Lagos.
So many Yorubas can't even afford to stay in Ikoyi, VGC and Lekki phase 1. You people only make noise and later go back to Agege and Mushin to hibernate like chicken grin grin grin grin
Tell me where exactly is this place in Lagos??
We'll know if this true or not.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by kettykin: 9:26am On May 05, 2021
emperor863:

Not only the ones you mentioned. They should also track and expel Igbos from Lagos. If you know, you know.

Igbos will willingly leave when there is restructuring or break up or referendum. Any of these will force a migration of igbos out of Lagos. I doubt Igbos are in lagos. No need over flogging this . Nigeria's lop sided federalism is the reason why everyone has to come to lagos to visit embassies for Visa and board a plane out of the country. The bank and oil companies and telcos can relocate their hqs anywhere if Nigeria is restructured
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by ogwumgbe: 9:49am On May 05, 2021
Komu1048:

Cry me a river. Firstly I schooled in Unizik(Awka), and I started from pre-degree in Mbauku after Nibo. While there I visited Owerri, Negede, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu and Nnsukka. It's only Abia and Ebonyi that I was unable to reach. Perhaps those place have been ceded to Kogi and south-south.

Haven listed all these places you already knew your yansh have been blown wide open about no single brown roof in Igbo land. But unlike you, we see our place as a home. A place love and worthy to live in. But can you say that about you a$$ticking brothers who find other people places as their haven except their erosion tourist land.
You have already vindicated me by admitting you went to School there. This still proves we are far better than you, if not why didn't you school in your brown roof region?
It's only in Nigeria that you people make noise and try to measure with people centuries ahead of you in all ramifications
This is the region that produced the likes of great Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe known as the zik of Africa, Cardinal Arinze, Chinua Achebe, Dr Philip Emeagwali, Great mathematician dr Choke Obi, Chimamanda Adichie, Emeka Anyaoku,Okonjo Ngozi Iweala, these are internationally recognized individuals and many others: Oya mister comparison bring your own prove of supremacy.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Newton85: 9:56am On May 05, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I have told you the simple reason, you are free to hug transformer
Shut the Bleep up, retarded IPOB loony! Fashola's wife is a Christian, Tinubu's wife is a Christian, Sanwo-Olu himself is a Christian, so face your erosion-ravaged region with your attempt to cause religious animosity in Yorubaland. If you hate the Muslims so much, then start with those your Eboe Muslims in Nsukka and Ebonyi. Oloriburuku olori pelebe omo ofo!
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by ogwumgbe: 10:08am On May 05, 2021
Newton85:
Shut the Bleep up, retarded IPOB loony! Fashola's wife is a Christian, Tinubu's wife is a Christian, Sanwo-Olu himself is a Christian, so face your erosion-ravaged region with your attempt to cause religious animosity in Yorubaland. If you hate the Muslims so much, then start with those your Eboe Muslims in Nsukka and Ebonyi. Oloriburuku olori pelebe omo ofo!
Truth is so painful, if not you will not go this length to prove me wrong, but as guys with natural foresight,I have told you what is happening in your useless sectionally minded politics, though you will never see it as usual because you are so sentimentally motivated and absolutely blind. A wise man from the East has warned you again as we warned against Buhari but you refused to.listen Bingo programmed to lick asses perpetually. Buhari is dead and the Fulanis have deprived of your right as usual. Coward go and reclaim your mandate first before coming here to rain insults on me for telling you simple truth
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by majamajic(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2021
Tzar:
I modified my comment. Biafra war was over 50yrs!
Pls stop clowning. You want to compare Lagos of 1993 to now? You forget that the capital moved 30odd yrs ago? Lagos is 100% better than it was since then.
Calabar was a capital too, and it was in the old SE region, what did the SE do with that?!
Like I said SE is SE problem, quit blaming others. DEVOTE YOUR ENERGY INTO DEMANDING GOOD GOVERNANCE FROM SE GOVERNORS!

Your elites in the SE have cleverly forced you to see Yorubas as your enemies while they loot you to stupor right under your noses!!!

U don't have sense sir , why ogbomosho and orders didn't grow ? So calabar is SE too

Why not accept that Lagos is combined effort , u running up and down like headless chicken
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Gabkosh: 10:37am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:
[s][/s]

We all have better thing, when are you going to be proud of oshogbo?
I am proud of my state ondo.

Why do you want to claim obodo ragos Kikikikikikiki.

Better thing too dey your eyes grin
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 10:46am On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Shut up skull miner if you've better education how come igbos dominated you in your own land.. go check the most educated States in Nigeria and come back.. fulani slave.
Bring ur ranking here from a good source, we don't compete with Igbo's because we no dey same level, we ar way above u OSU slave. U can only go nd compete with SS those ar ur mates. We own d vest Universities in Nigeria we own the best students in Nigeria. Our language is the most sought after even in US nd UK they nw have Yoruba language in their curriculum. Who wants to learn abacha language? Lol village Igbo boi. Ur mama dey South West dey sell rotten ugwu.

If u av d time go online nd check the most educated tribe in Nigeria it will burst ur brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.