Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) (53932 Views)

A Commercial Bus Summersaults In Lone Accident In Ikeja (Pictures) / Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by temitope27(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjaz and hate
Why can’t they tell innoson to produce their buses
The hate they have towards igbos is too much
That’s why igbos are more progressive than them
who told u you are productive? with all ur fake product, is lyk comparing China product to Israel, produce little but quality and produce many but fake
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by iamimohtal(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2021
kettykin:
it seems the only thing remaining in lagos is to chase away the touts , cultist and area boys and ban yellow buses and taxis , lagos would ten turn to a small singapore or hongkong

Just like that ...
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by emperor863(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2021
kettykin:

Igbos will willingly leave when there is restructuring or break up or referendum. Any of these will force a migration of igbos out of Lagos. I doubt Igbos are in lagos. No need over flogging this . Nigeria's lop sided federalism is the reason why everyone has to come to lagos to visit embassies for Visa and board a plane out of the country. The bank and oil companies and telcos can relocate their hqs anywhere if Nigeria is restructured

I understand you. I do not mean only the categories of Igbos you mentioned. I mean those ones hawking Gala in the day and doing "hustling" at night. All those ones should also leave the south west, not only Lagos.

As for Igbos' presence in Lagos, please don't attempt to pull the wool over our eyes. We are in receipt if an audio recording in which your "lord and personal saviour" was calling on you people to "destroy Lagos", "demystify Tinubu" and pull "Tinubu down".

Needless to say, those instructions were efficiently carried out. The rest is history but remember that history itself is the beginning of other events. That is to say, we will never forget the events of October 21st 2020 in Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 12:11pm On May 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Bring ur ranking here from a good source, we don't compete with Igbo's because we no dey same level, we ar way above u OSU slave. U can only go nd compete with SS those ar ur mates. We own d vest Universities in Nigeria we own the best students in Nigeria. Our language is the most sought after even in US nd UK they nw have Yoruba language in their curriculum. Who wants to learn abacha language? Lol village Igbo boi. Ur mama dey South West dey sell rotten ugwu.

If u av d time go online nd check the most educated tribe in Nigeria it will burst ur brain.

Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria [Updated]
1) Imo State. Literacy Level – 96.43% ...
2) Lagos State. Literacy Level – 96.30% ...
3) Enugu State. Literacy Level – 96.00% ...
4) Rivers State. Literacy Level – 95.76% ...
5) Abia State. Literacy Level – 94.24% ...
6) Akwa-Ibom State. Literacy Level – 93.00% ...
7) Anambra State.

Thunder fire you there if we are mate with you skull miners, Lagos is there because of the Igbos; SS is igboland so shut the hell when we speak.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 12:12pm On May 05, 2021
Gabkosh:
I am proud of my state ondo.

Why do you want to claim obodo ragos Kikikikikikiki.

Better thing too dey your eyes grin

Which Ondo, Niger delta state with majority Ijaws, keep dreaming Osun boy.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 12:14pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Ayomi90:

No fact again, shows how uneducated u ar even when u live in that same Oshogbo u don't knw Oshogbo is richer than Enugu nd Abia joined together. We love business so u can keep on rushing to any Yoruba's state as long as u don't go beyond ur bounds. Thats the secrete of the Yoruba ppl which u guys still don't know. Continue slaving in Yoruba land.
[/s]

In your dreams, We have Aba made what is Oshogbo known for?

Without us will you cave man afford Italian shoes? Keep kwayet there.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Gabkosh: 2:20pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Which Ondo, Niger delta state with majority Ijaws, keep dreaming Osun boy.
Tell your father to come and repeat your statement in Ondo.

We will give him medal for that he will bring home for you.

Just tell him to be man enough grin
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Gabkosh: 2:21pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria [Updated]
1) Imo State. Literacy Level – 96.43% ...
2) Lagos State. Literacy Level – 96.30% ...
3) Enugu State. Literacy Level – 96.00% ...
4) Rivers State. Literacy Level – 95.76% ...
5) Abia State. Literacy Level – 94.24% ...
6) Akwa-Ibom State. Literacy Level – 93.00% ...
7) Anambra State.

Thunder fire you there if we are mate with you skull miners, Lagos is there because of the Igbos; SS is igboland so shut the hell when we speak.
Stat from Akpu made OSU statistician cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Basher8583: 4:21pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

You can't drag what you don't have, how many yorubas and hausas have property in igboland... They can't compete, Lagos is part of us we can point many things that belongs to igbos there and besides it's former capital, why can't you be proud of osun, you are not even from Lagos.

You cant have what you dont want.
Thats whats is going on. SE is not attractive to Yorubas and Hausas and as such no one wants anything there.

Na only mother go like her ugly baby. SE is only for igbos. No one wants to drag muddy and gully errosion lands with you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:59pm On May 05, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjaz and hate
Why can’t they tell innoson to produce their buses
The hate they have towards igbos is too much
That’s why igbos are more progressive than them

innonson ko, chikoson ni......how many of those buses has your eastern governors bought from innonson?

Is like telling me to buy made in aba shoe m belt or clothes........when correct italo shoe dey......aba shoes wey way it sole fit remove for road.....forbid bad thing.......

Nobody hate the igbos.....na u guys hate the yorubas......una complain too much......awon wailing wailers association.......
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Tzar(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
You really sound like an uneducated slowpoke. Until the military created SS states, Calabar was part of the old eastern region fool.

There is no collective effort in Lagos. Smart Yorubas just created an environment that allowed everyone thrive. Your people saw it and came to benefit from the favorable policies of Lagos & the benevolence of the Yoruba people.

Sadly ingrates like you is why Yorubas are becoming increasingly intolerable of your kind.

majamajic:

U don't have sense sir , why ogbomosho and orders didn't grow ? So calabar is SE too

Why not accept that Lagos is combined effort , u running up and down like headless chicken
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Tzar(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2021
I am a christian who has been to 4 of 5 SE states. Seeing how underdeveloped those places are, I realized the clownish nature of the Igbos. Develop your lands, stay there and stop acting like proper bastards who leaves his father’s house in ruins.

Ask your governors to create favorable policies for your people (and probably others). Stop greedily trying to claim what is not yours.

Channel this your misguided rant to your igbo leaders. You are looking for enemies in other tribes while your real enemies are your leaders and inhospitable people.

StrongInBed:

Said a Muslim slave that don't know the direction to river niger.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by majamajic(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2021
Tzar:
You really sound like an uneducated slowpoke. Until the military created SS states, Calabar was part of the old eastern region fool.

There is no collective effort in Lagos. Smart Yorubas just created an environment that allowed everyone thrive. Your people saw it and came to benefit from the favorable policies of Lagos & the benevolence of the Yoruba people.

Sadly ingrates like you is why Yorubas are becoming increasingly intolerable of your kind.

So in all your blame goes to SS and not South East , u can chain up back
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:40pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:
[s][/s]

In your dreams, We have Aba made what is Oshogbo known for?

Without us will you cave man afford Italian shoes? Keep kwayet there.
Ahah, the whole Nigeria knows those that just got exposed to civilization, when Fela Kuti mom was the first woman to drive a car where ar ur own women? The first 5 richest men nd women in Nigeria no single Igbo. Who is nw the cave ppl? Ur region self no develop grin
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:17pm On May 05, 2021
Tzar:
I am a christian who has been to 4 of 5 SE states. Seeing how underdeveloped those places are, I realized the clownish nature of the Igbos. Develop your lands, stay there and stop acting like proper bastards who leaves his father’s house in ruins.

Ask your governors to create favorable policies for your people (and probably others). Stop greedily trying to claim what is not yours.

Channel this your misguided rant to your igbo leaders. You are looking for enemies in other tribes while your real enemies are your leaders and inhospitable people.

Kepp fooling yourself, IGBOLAND IS BEYOUND SOUTH EAST and you have never been to even a single one, what took you there first? You are a muffy feeling funky.

Again you are a Muslim and act like one, our slave.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
Basher8583:

You cant have what you dont want.
Thats whats is going on. SE is not attractive to Yorubas and Hausas and as such no one wants anything there.

Na only mother go like her ugly baby. SE is only for igbos. No one wants to drag muddy and gully errosion lands with you.

Your people only export prostitution and agbo selling and we said NO.

You can't be like your master because you are under our colony.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:21pm On May 05, 2021
Gabkosh:
Stat from Akpu made OSU statistician cheesy

When he get there you won't be there because you are not from there, besides yo are in IDP camp ranting with cheap Laos phone.

Give me your own state, Illiterate.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
Gabkosh:
Tell your father to come and repeat your statement in Ondo.

We will give him medal for that he will bring home for you.

Just tell him to be man enough grin

Said someone who is in IDP camp ranting, you have no business in ondo land grabber, the ijaws will soon deal with you when you try the same shit you did in Osun and get kicked to Benin Republic.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:28pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
Ayomi90:

Ahah, the whole Nigeria knows those that just got exposed to civilization, when Fela Kuti mom was the first woman to drive a car where ar ur own women? The first 5 richest men nd women in Nigeria no single Igbo. Who is nw the cave ppl? Ur region self no develop grin
[/s]

Rich from which resource, you can't be richer than the right owner, that's why your people will rather die than to see igbos leave , the reason they join their masters North to fight us hopeless parasite..Igbos are the richest in Nigeria and everyone knows that.

The main reason you are now a slave in Lagos and other Yoruba land we have purchased and still you have no single investment in South east and south south.

Soon we will close that oil and gas and see how the parasite lady and your oil magnets without single oil in their land will survive...Greedy animal.

We are far developed than your brown roof, Lagos is not even part of original yoruba land.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Gabkosh: 11:09pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Said someone who is in IDP camp ranting, you have no business in ondo land grabber, the ijaws will soon deal with you when you try the same shit you did in Osun and get kicked to Benin Republic.
Pele o. Are you typing from the mass grave in ebonyi hahahahaha.

E pain am.

Like I said. Tell your anguish father to be man enough to come and tell us in ondo instead of ranting on nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 11:18pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:
[s][/s]

Rich from which resource, you can't be richer than the right owner, that's why your people will rather die than to see igbos leave , the reason they join their masters North to fight us hopeless parasite..Igbos are the richest in Nigeria and everyone knows that.

The main reason you are now a slave in Lagos and other Yoruba land we have purchased and still you have no single investment in South east and south south.

Soon we will close that oil and gas and see how the parasite lady and your oil magnets without single oil in their land will survive...Greedy animal.

We are far developed than your brown roof, Lagos is not even part of original yoruba land.
Lol, u ar damn funny, continue to fool urself, go tell the owners of Lagos they ar not Yoruba's, or shld we even call them Igbo's. Igbo's have no ancestral land, they own Lagos. The east belongs to the gunmen.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 12:25am On May 06, 2021
Gabkosh:
Pele o. Are you typing from the mass grave in ebonyi hahahahaha.

E pain am.

Like I said. Tell your anguish father to be man enough to come and tell us in ondo instead of ranting on nairaland.

Look at this conquered slave from Alimosho in Osun, When are you going to take kwara...Grave finish you there if you think the killing in ebonyi is far than what happens even in one local government in your hopeless state.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 12:28am On May 06, 2021
Ayomi90:

We are talking about creative art and this zombie is talking about Fela bla bla, the lady is an adict like other kids.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Tzar(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2021
90% of Non Igbos dissociate themselves from Igbos in the SS. I even heard no sane non-igbo will sell land to an Igbo person in the SS the way Yorubas tolerate your ungrateful kind. The elders will refund your money and punish their son who sold the land to an Igbo man. I don’t blame Wike for his aggression towards the Igbo ingrates in Rivers.

You forget that a slave is someone who is exploited to DEVELOP other people’s lands. Yorubas ain’t wasting time developing Igboland, but Igbos are self-acclaimed DEVELOPERS OF OTHER PEOPLE’S LANDS... while their land remains in ruins.

I ask who is a slave now?!

I was in Aba and I couldn’t believe how dirty it was. Later your kind will claim to be clean people!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/375805-despite-thriving-businesses-aba-remains-a-pigsty.html

StrongInBed:

Kepp fooling yourself, IGBOLAND IS BEYOUND SOUTH EAST and you have never been to even a single one, what took you there first? You are a muffy feeling funky.

Again you are a Muslim and act like one, our slave.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:15am On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:

We are talking about creative art and this zombie is talking about Fela bla bla, the lady is an adict like other kids.
Awon eyan Evans, how creative ar u o that u ar creative than d Yoruba's? Those that trained u craft after u came back from Cameroon.

Remember we brought u into Bollywood, we own the music industry, the tech just name it, u will always see us ahead of u, na front we dey nd u can't meet us.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Gabkosh: 8:16am On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:

Look at this conquered slave from Alimosho in Osun, When are you going to take kwara...Grave finish you there if you think the killing in ebonyi is far than what happens even in one local government in your hopeless state.
Ode, do I look like your tribe without empire.

Typing poo from mass grave in ebonyi.
Osu slave that is condemned to worthless gods as sacrifice.

Dodondoya hahahahaha
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:27am On May 06, 2021
Gabkosh:
Ode, do I look like your tribe without empire.

Typing poo from mass grave in ebonyi.
Osu slave that is condemned to worthless gods as sacrifice.

Dodondoya hahahahaha

Just like your mother and father are currently in grave.. Muslim slave that lost everything including igbo domination in your region.. fulanis will soon kill you there Coward slave.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:30am On May 06, 2021
Ayomi90:

Awon eyan Evans, how creative ar u o that u ar creative than d Yoruba's? Those that trained u craft after u came back from Cameroon.

Remember we brought u into Bollywood, we own the music industry, the tech just name it, u will always see us ahead of u, na front we dey nd u can't meet us.

Bollywood is for indian illiterate... Nollywood is for we The igbos and the most popular movie there is living in bondage.. your people can't stand without us and now we have bought even your father's grave.. you are a defeated Muslim.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
Tzar:
90% of Non Igbos dissociate themselves from Igbos in the SS. I even heard no sane non-igbo will sell land to an Igbo person in the SS the way Yorubas tolerate your ungrateful kind. The elders will refund your money and punish their son who sold the land to an Igbo man. I don’t blame Wike for his aggression towards the Igbo ingrates in Rivers.

You forget that a slave is someone who is exploited to DEVELOP other people’s lands. Yorubas ain’t wasting time developing Igboland, but Igbos are self-acclaimed DEVELOPERS OF OTHER PEOPLE’S LANDS... while their land remains in ruins.

I ask who is a slave now?!

I was in Aba and I couldn’t believe how dirty it was. Later your kind will claim to be clean people!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/375805-despite-thriving-businesses-aba-remains-a-pigsty.html

Rant on pained afonja slave, The last time I checked asaba is fully igbo town in Delta and it's capital, PH is also igbo and the list goes on while you Muslim slaves can't have say over here you Lost goat's resort to envy.. go and develop oshogbo at least your grand parents sold All your lands to us.. soon what happen in kwara will replicate in all your brown roof republic. Ewu.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Ayomi90: 11:16am On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:

Bollywood is for indian illiterate... Nollywood is for we The igbos and the most popular movie there is living in bondage.. your people can't stand without us and now we have bought even your father's grave.. you are a defeated Muslim.
Living in bondage only popular in Igbo land, doesn't even match Kunle Afolayans October 1st or Figurine, Living in bondage is a village movie. U want to steal Nollywood too abi d name resemble Biafrawood?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by Gabkosh: 12:27pm On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:

Just like your mother and father are currently in grave.. Muslim slave that lost everything including igbo domination in your region.. fulanis will soon kill you there Coward slave.
Shut up Ode. You are typing from grave in Ebonyi. That is where your Worthless parent are buried without casket cos they were wasted by Rashidi small boys. Hahahahaha.
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) by StrongInBed: 2:28pm On May 06, 2021
Gabkosh:
Shut up Ode. You are typing from grave in Ebonyi. That is where your Worthless parent are buried without casket cos they were wasted by Rashidi small boys. Hahahahaha.

Useless Muslim slave, grave kill you and your entire family there, homo. Who is rashid bastard muslim we kill anyone with useless yoruba name here and your father and so called homosexual rasidi yakina are now resting in hell.

Ogun kill you there bobrisky brother..slave of fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States / Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.