Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner (20314 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Chirowman(m): 7:08am On May 05, 2021
Men face DV but shame to speak out is their greatest undoing for fear of been shamed.
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Slurity(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Can men be beaten and violated by a woman? not true Mr commissioner
I have seen a first hand case and it is a frequent beating

1 Like

Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Emmanueltrin(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2021
Rozcol:
sorryvto say this u dumb and ignorant why will u say such , is it cause of men don't shalaye

2 Likes

Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Emmanueltrin(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2021
kambili999:
Na wa. Some part of me wants to lmao and some other part is very confused
if it was the other way round will you feel this way
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Akuruoulo(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2021
ijustdey:
The commissioner said, in 2020, a total of 46 men reported at the ministry that their wives violated them.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/04/89-lagos-men-beaten-violated-their-wives-15-months-%E2%80%93-commissioner

I KNOW THEY MEN WILL NEVER BE TAKING SERIOUS.
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Akuruoulo(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Indeed the "Future is Female". grin grin

If a woman can beat you as a man please dessociate your self from me.

Also if you beat your wife/girl please dont ever call me your friend.
IWU EWU ?

SOME WOMEN CAN BE PHYSICAL ON THEIR HUSBAND WHO REFUSES TO HIT HER BACK .
THEN THEY WILL ONLY GO FOR REPORT INSTEAD OF BEATING HER UP.
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
IWU EWU ?

SOME WOMEN CAN BE PHYSICAL ON THEIR HUSBAND WHO REFUSES TO HIT HER BACK .
THEN THEY WILL ONLY GO FOR REPORT INSTEAD OF BEATING HER UP.

Can't you defend a point in a civilised way?
Irate Nigerians displaying their lack of decorum every where even on social network.

Why will you insult a person 'EWU'?
Was I referring to you ?
And if you want to air your opinion must it be in a rude way?

1 Like

Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by idahme(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2021
Rozcol:

According to you? No but to others yes.
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Adebowalay(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2021
when ajebo marry pkako....this is what we hear in our chambers
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by RightToReject(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2021
It'll only get worse so long as small-minded people continue preaching the nonsense and insane gospel that: "under no circumstances should a man be savage against a woman." It'll, however, reduce, if not stop, when everyone realizes that no one has a monopoly of pettiness and a victim has the sole right to decide how to react to any injustice meted out against them.

1 Like

Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2021
gaius01:

Especially those evening news women. They will be big in matter and big in age. Confuse one small guy with level of maturity and not dependant .. After marriage, guy no fit talk or else na better disfigure him go collect. grin grin cheesy

You dn finish talk ...
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by dominic17: 9:52am On May 05, 2021
nineone:
Wow! What ignorance! A man getting battered doesn't necessarily mean he can't beat up his wife. He chose not for so many reasons

Not really I have seen a man with small body that married a woman much bigger than him, the woman used to beat him up in public and the man would be running and crying on the street. until the man could not bear it anymore, he went and hired boys to beat the woman and sent her packing.

1 Like

Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2021
dominic17:

Not really I have seen a man with small body that married a woman much bigger than him, the woman used to beat him up in public and the man would be running and crying on the street. until the man could not bear it anymore, he went and hired boys to beat the woman and sent her packing.
That's an exception. But most men that went to report didn't go there because they can't beat their wives. They were just applying restraint. Generally, any healthy man will easily beat any woman except the woman is unnaturally built with more masculine feature, a kind of genetic issue, the woman is a trainer or the man is sick etc.
Re: 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner by Akuruoulo(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2021
gaius01:

Can't you defend a point in a civilised way?
Irate Nigerians displaying their lack of decorum every where even on social network.

Why will you insult a person 'EWU'?
Was I referring to you ?
And if you want to air your opinion must it be in a rude way?
DO U KNW THAT OVER SABI IS A MENTAL ILLNESS ? JUST BECUS I SAID "IWU EWU" U STARTED TALK ABOUT CIVILIZATION. I SAID IWU EWU DOESN'T MEAN U ARE AN EWU, AND SOMETIMES U NEED TO LAUGH OVER SOME THINGS. U ARE CIVILIZED TOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Would You Choose A Good Marriage Over Career? / Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.