Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me (232 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me by hawpeyemi: 7:44pm On May 04, 2021
Hello, house, I Am a victor by name base in Lagos, 25 years in age, and currently seeking for help. I dropped out of a higher institution in the year 2017 due to a financial broke down, in which am unable to keep on my education since have lost my dad in the year 2016 and since then life have been terrible but I struggle all-around to find a mere job at a complex in Ketu which fetches me my daily bread and some savings every day.
Unfortunately this year the complex was demolished by the developer and there is no place for business anymore, I got dejected but I don't have a choice than to continue life, the little change with me, I went to got an international passport and requested for a Dubai visa which is granted within 48hrs and I book a ticket immediately by which my departure date was scheduled to 08 Feb 2021, but we are unable to take off due to UAE-NIGERIA harsh covid19 policy that restricts all passengers that fall to that category to travel to UAE from Nigeria. In respect of praying for the two parties to wave their rule my 3-month visa expired.
I cried bitterly, I almost committed suicide, No job, No more travel mission. I lost weight every day not through exercise but due to overthinking.
Please am using this medium to beg Nigerian, if there is any available job in your area that I can do either in Lagos or outside Lagos ( if accommodation is available) please contact me here at 08028633548.
Am without a job and I can't keep staying home, hence something bad may happen to me.

(1) (Reply)

Free E- Commerce You Can Work Online And Earn From. (amazon) / Car Detailing In Arlington VA - Azure Auto Detailing / Icpc Job Vs Lecturing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.