Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Colon Cancer: Read This Story Of A Man Who Had Colon Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Colon Cancer: Read This Story Of A Man Who Had Colon Cancer (197 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colon Cancer: Read This Story Of A Man Who Had Colon Cancer by DashDolls(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2021
I saw a post here yesterday about a man who was diagnosed of stage 1 Colon Cancer and was crying for help here.

I decided to post this story below to help him and let him know there is still hope for him and anyone battling any form of cancers.

God is with him and all those battling one ailment or the other.

P.S: That's my Health page on Facebook and I was the one who posted the story on my page last year because I saw the man PHYSICALLY but I thank God for his life as we speak.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Our Unique Health Massage For FREE; Enter NOW To Win A Ticket! / How To Treat Upto 22 Diseases With Moringa / Hair Loss Treatment By Using Castor Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.