Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? (1263 Views)

What's A Fair Salary For A Junior Software Engineer In Nigeria? / What's A Fair Junior Developer's Monthly Salary? / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by frank417: 9:22pm On May 04, 2021
Hi all, I'm about to pay N100k to a firm to be thought programming(full stack). Is it a good deal?

Thank you.
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by stanliwise(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2021
frank417:
Hi all, I'm about to pay N100k to a firm to be thought programming(full stack). Is it a good deal?

Thank you.
Basic programming yes.
For to be industry ready you need time, dedication, upkeep money and maintenance money, practice and dedication.
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by spoilerx: 10:00pm On May 04, 2021
frank417:

Thank you.

What firm ? so u don't go and waste your money
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 12:08am On May 05, 2021
with the 100k the you are going to pay are they going to break your head and put the knowledge on it.. advisively buy udemy courses instead..

2 Likes

Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by Akanimoh113(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2021
ahmedsaniadamu:
with the 100k the you are going to pay are they going to break your head and put the knowledge on it.. advisively buy udemy courses instead..

Aswear...
Udemy courses are better
It's Dedication that makes one to become a professional programmer without going to any firm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by Karleb(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Aswear...
Udemy courses are better
It's Dedication that makes one to become a professional programmer without going to any firm

I second.

Buy a good udemy course.

1 Like

Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by Akanimoh113(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2021
Karleb:

I second.

Buy a good udemy course.

Of Course I will wink

Since you gave me your number I haven't called sad

1 Like

Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by FanOfMyself: 5:01am On May 07, 2021
I have downloaded courses from LinkedIn learning and udemy that will teach you EVERYTHING that firm can ever teach you bro and more.
My courses includes
Html
Css
Advanced Css
JavaScript
VueJs
PHP and mysql
Laravel
Git and GitHub
Etc.
I will give you all of these courses for just 20k.
They courses are videos and you get to practice while learning.
You also get to ask me any questions and I will answer you.
09 0741915 47
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by Whatshallido: 8:14am On May 07, 2021
Walai u just want to waste 100k. Those people will not teach you anything. Just go and buy udemy course, choose a programming language and Google search the best seller or instructor of the programming language and buy as much as you want. You will still have some change to buy data, shoes, meat pile, soft drinks and provisions.

1 Like

Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by frank417: 7:24pm On May 08, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Aswear...
Udemy courses are better
Which udemy course do you recommend sir?
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by frank417: 7:25pm On May 08, 2021
Whatshallido:
Walai u just want to waste 100k. Those people will not teach you anything. Just go and buy udemy course, choose a programming language and Google search the best seller or instructor of the programming language and buy as much as you want. You will still have some change to buy data, shoes, meat pile, soft drinks and provisions.
Which udemy course do you recommend sir
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by Akanimoh113(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2021
frank417:

Which udemy course do you recommend sir?

Python and Ethical Hacking from Scratch...
Machine Learning...

I would also advice you to Watch YouTube videos concerning them... It helps better
As you're seeing it... Also Practice it for better learning
Incase you don't want to download it from YouTube just Save it to "Watch Later List"

3 Shares

Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by frank417: 6:34pm On May 09, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Python and Ethical Hacking from Scratch...
Machine Learning...

I would also advice you to Watch YouTube videos concerning them... It helps better
As you're seeing it... Also Practice it for better learning
Incase you don't want to download it from YouTube just Save it to "Watch Later List"
Thanks a lot bro!
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by OGWILLS123: 10:27pm On May 09, 2021
Op please I will teach you for 10k cry embarassed embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by denvers: 9:45am On May 10, 2021
No amount is too small to acquire knowledge, the most important is determination and consistency while learning.

1 Like

Re: Please Is 100k A Fair Amount To Pay To Learn Programming? by g0dspower: 10:45pm On May 12, 2021
I have a full word press web design course and python/ethical hacking full course, you can contact me if you need, reach me on 08077175182

(1) (Reply)

Digital Naira Currency (NAIRA COIN) For Nigerians Has Been Launched O / An App You Need - Talemap / Help!! Young Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.