Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda (53625 Views)

Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by DWJOBScom(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
Wolfeye:

Go make money no dey yarn dust. No single woman or man is worth the headache. If you want you have 10 if you can afford it.

Yes you can afford even a community of ladies and have one per secs but when you get older , you will understand. Uncertainty and loneliness will settle in and it will become real.
Trump and co can testify about that
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by djon78(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2021
adecz:

There will always be a woman
who is your spiritual soulmate.

You may end up marrying different
people, but the connection will
remain forever.

See Prince Charles & his current wife Camilla
after death of Diana.

Camilla was his main girlfriend from
the getgo, but Royal politics & tradition
declared she wasn't fit for him. Though
he married Diana, Camilla was always
in his life.

I know someone on that type of scenario
The connection was deep, but due to family pressure and opposition they didn't marry

She is still behind the scenes
Even more closer to the guy than his wife

This always happens

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by WoundedLamb: 1:59pm On May 05, 2021
McStoic:

Someone like me anyways, I don't make a rule I cannot keep. That being said, I don't subscribe to hanging around my exes after breaking up. Not that I am enemies with them, it's a matter of basic principle and common sense.

Now talking about men being allowed the privilege, this is a very rare case. The wife approved it for another reason not probably disclosed herein. Finally, a man knows how to relate with a woman without mixing emotions. As in keep her where she belongs. Few women's can pull it off, men are more adept to it.

No be everything una go dey compare men and women. I don't condone infidelity ooo, but even in infidelity men are more gracious than women. Go figure!!

There's nothing like more gracious in infidelity, sir. Thanks for the response.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by WoundedLamb: 2:00pm On May 05, 2021
Design103:

Hanty, sometimes tis just good to read everything and then ask questions after.

Bill told his wife about the arrangement before they got married. It was even a deal breaker for him and the wife accepted.

I'm not a lady. I read everything. You're the one who simply did not understand my submission.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by WoundedLamb: 2:02pm On May 05, 2021
generationz:

Melinda was seeing other men too when they were dating.
I believe it was more of a business marriage than for love. That's why they lasted so long and achieved a lot together.

I see. Makes more sense now.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by WoundedLamb: 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
lequama10:
I don't get, even in America how many people allow their spouses meet with exes, what works for gates doesn't mean will work for u, infact I can boldly say she's a cause for the man crashed marriage, see people feelings are the same all over, it's nothing about been a Nigerian or not, people practise open relationships here too.. the question can u allow your spouse be that close with her ex?..feelings don't die completely boss, can be triggered any fucking time.

I agree with you sir. I specifically said Nigeria cause of the gender dichotomy over there and also to bring the point home to the person I quoted.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by WoundedLamb: 2:06pm On May 05, 2021
Daisukee:
Ah ah, the article never Saïd he cheated na, abeg always read before spewing

I never said he cheated sir.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by WoundedLamb: 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Go back and read again but this time in slow motion.

There was no cheating! What language did you understand??

I never said he cheated. Read the comment you quoted.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:23pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmm..

He was in love with another....got married to one who has wasn't in love with.... managed his relationship until... it couldn't hold anymore..

These guys dont marry who they love... either arrangee to please their parents or benefits..

Or just to keep a kind of social class.. which backfires in years to come.. Amazon ...Prince Charles... Many more of them.....
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 05, 2021
Walkee:
I will simply marry her as a second wife. Can she marry her ex as a second husband? The earlier you guys accepted the reality that male and female infidelity /chastity aren't even comparable the less confused the coming generations will be. I don't blame you guys it's the bed Western men prepared so they should be ready to lie on it.

oh men can cheat but women can't.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by baralatie(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Hmmmmmmmmm..

He was in love with another....got married to one who has wasn't in love with.... managed his relationship until... it couldn't hold anymore..

These guys dont marry who they love... either arrangee to please their parents or benefits..

Or just to keep a kind of social class.. which backfires in years to come.. Amazon ...Prince Charles... Many more of them.....
Jeff bezos marital divorce was a case of a woman who wanted to get back at Jeff but it did not work out.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by Walkee: 4:22pm On May 05, 2021
BiggyB242:

oh men can cheat but women can't.
exactly. If I sleep with 20 women and they all get pregnant, the situation is clear, I'm the father of the 20 or more children they will give birth to and each woman is the mother of the child she gave birth to. No confusion no chaos. If my wife sleeps with 20 men and gets pregnant who is the father of the child she will give birth to?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by McStoic(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

There's nothing like more gracious in infidelity, sir. Thanks for the response.

Whatever! What you don't know is more than you though.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by McStoic(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2021
Walkee:
exactly. If I sleep with 20 women and they all get pregnant, the situation is clear, I'm the father of the 20 or more children they will give birth to and each woman is the mother of the child she gave birth to. No confusion no chaos. If my wife sleeps with 20 men and gets pregnant who is the father of the child she will give birth to?

Wisdom speaks, hear hear!
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by Adebowalay(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2021
sammyj:
Thank you for abusing me because of my opinion if that also seems abnormal to you!!
u probably got me wrong bro...i meant for a person to amass such wealth...he must have small brain touch once once...i wasn't referring to you...apologies
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2021
Walkee:

That's your excuse.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by wwwihy: 5:36pm On May 05, 2021
baralatie:

you have not work with tech guys!
they are the most nerdistic guys when it comes to women and relationships.talk less of bill gates at prime 38 years who is a billionaire,software designer and architect,programme developer.these guys will only be in the midst of fellow nerds.that is why you have ann.
melinda was a junior manager at Microsoft in the first year they met.that is the only way bill gates could ever get close to a non nerd female and she had offers (and bill was not top of her list)
what changed was bill gates was encounter to date melinda because of her mental strength as a woman!
if you are looking for a mom,wife ,friend and a woman the choice was melinda not ann.

is there a possibility that a woman may have hit on bill gates, definitely!but not bill gates chasing girls.
he is a complete nerd
29 years old
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by baralatie(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2021
wwwihy:

29 years old
Are you referring to melinda's age when bill met her?
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by Walkee: 5:39pm On May 05, 2021
BiggyB242:

That's your excuse.
not an excuse but reality. That's why polygyny norm and polyandry is an abomination. Look around you and wake up to reality
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by caye(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
maasoap:
Lol. They would condemn polygamy in the public and turn 180° to practise it secretly. To many of them, polygamy is evil but they still engage in it one way or another.
To all pro monogamy who demonise polygamy but still indulge in it secretly, thunder fire your yansh.

Those whites ehn, they are as hypocrites as Nigerians. Say one thing in public, do another privately.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by sparko1(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2021
DWJOBScom:

And the wife was so happy with it?
If another Nigerian wife should share such relationship with her pastor for instance then you will find nairaland.com filled with pastor bashers and lady bashers

Really you are joking right, 99% of Nigeria married women have that kind of relationship with their pastor, they just don't set time for private meeting.

Hope you noticed the relationship between them was a professional one, and he doesn't have to disrespect his wife or spend the family limited resources in pleasing her.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by DWJOBScom(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2021
sparko1:

Really you are joking right, 99% of Nigeria married women have that kind of relationship with their pastor, they just don't set time for private meeting.

Hope you noticed the relationship between them was a professional one, and he doesn't have to disrespect his wife or spend the family limited resources in pleasing her.

Go on twitter and read more
Google more on the story
If anything was right we wont be discussing divorce
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by arantess: 8:19pm On May 05, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I agree o
So we can conclude that spending time away from the house with a special somebori is a cheating kwo??
yes na
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by sammyj: 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
Noted Sir. Thank you for the explanation.
Adebowalay:
u probably got me wrong bro...i meant for a person to amass such wealth...he must have small brain touch once once...i wasn't referring to you...apologies
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by sparko1(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Go on twitter and read more
Google more on the story
If anything was right we wont be discussing divorce

You seems to think just because they are divorcing, they have marital issue, if they feel differently why can't they end it rather than wait till one of them stabs the other or sleep with a foreigner with video all over the place.

By the way he was already rich before they got married, and if he didn't cheat for 27 years what makes you think he cheated now, don't fabricate story just answer the question, there's nothing on twitter or anywhere to support your claim.
Re: Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda by Mryacks: 8:38am On May 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.