Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? (24488 Views)

Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by DSC7: 7:47am On May 05, 2021
Lastlook:
U notice too? I wonder... Almost most of them looking like 25+ to 30. You might even call some sister or brother.

The issue just make me dey ask girls their age anyhow cos the last one i met was 17 but looking 27.....

One of my cousin dat i gave 12yrs gab just be like say na she born me....
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by DSC7: 7:50am On May 05, 2021
entreprelaptop:
ooh my God ...thats my sis

Like seriously?.....

Give us more info.....
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by abbeyty90: 7:52am On May 05, 2021
Verysmart101:

Are ur brothers and father not average Nigerians.Even ur future sons won't they be average Nigerians.Pig

Agony of a girl who performed her first bj with her father. like someone said majority of Nigeria men are not dogs
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Falomo211(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys just sexualise and joke with everything.

no mind them this country just taya me finish to go outside of person house na war maybe everybody should even get strapped on with our guns like this ooh
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Kondomatic(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
Worst place to raise a girlchild is Nigeria. May she be found IJN
Show me a female almajiri and I will agree with you on this.
saphiere:

Dear mothers, please never keep your girlchild in the custody of any man be it her father. The days are evil.
Mother's should not keep their girl child in the custody of their fathers? Do you know how mad you sound? Is she her child alone?
In fact you're mad
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by simhosting: 8:21am On May 05, 2021
Mother and daughter closeness is decaying.

Both are close to social media.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by giftphilips(f): 8:28am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
15-year-old girl declared missing by her family
Vera who is a native of Umunnachi in Anambra state, was last seen in Aba, Abia state, at 3:30am
According to her elder sister, 3 female suspects have been arrested in connection to Vera's disappearance.
If you have any information about her whereabouts kindly reach her family on :

08037101527(father)

07011169455(brother)

Facebook: Sirjazzy Kosi Okigbo
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by giftphilips(f): 8:31am On May 05, 2021
God Almighty will bring her back home safe and sound in Jesus name Amen
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Echara: 8:35am On May 05, 2021
Lapinski:
Missing child or a child that ran after gbola?

Nairaland is full of under age children. Children whose phones are still supposed to be monitored by their parents.

This is one of them here. They're the type that bring up all these unnecessary tribal fights on nairaland. If nairaland cannot checkmate them, it could be their greatest undoing.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Lastlook: 8:46am On May 05, 2021
I guess, things are changing this days.
The girl next door to me, hid are age from me(when she found out that, i am 13 years above her age).

She look 30 and just only 18. (Always disrespect, i will look at her and smile) anyway its not by age again this days.

DSC7:

The issue just make me dey ask girls their age anyhow cos the last one i met was 17 but looking 27.....

One of my cousin dat i gave 12yrs gab just be like say na she born me....
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by teflondoppez(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
Worst place to raise a girlchild is Nigeria. May she be found IJN

The FUTURE is FEMALE

naira land needs to access some people's IQ ..don't know the correlation between what was posted and what you typed here.. grow up
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by IYANGBALI: 10:07am On May 05, 2021
Baba ijesha has done it again
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by simplyOJ(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
Why won't they? pervert souls everywhere. An average Nigerian man would not think twice to sleep with his blood sister if given the opportunity.
Come on girl, are you not going too far?? An Average Nigerian Man?? Haba!! Have your brother (assuming you have) made attempt on you before? We should be careful what we spill.

Hoping the girl gets found alive and safe.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:34pm On May 05, 2021
Lapinski:
Missing child or a child that ran after gbola?
You are very stupid, if this is all you can think of.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Ejjis(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2021
She is too beautiful to lost......
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by iampeterben(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2021
Why are our girls missing this days?
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by ylaa(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2021
Lez ask buhari or his herdsmen brothers

saphiere:
15-year-old girl declared missing by her family
Vera who is a native of Umunnachi in Anambra state, was last seen in Aba, Abia state, at 3:30am
According to her elder sister, 3 female suspects have been arrested in connection to Vera's disappearance.
If you have any information about her whereabouts kindly reach her family on :

08037101527(father)

07011169455(brother)

Facebook: Sirjazzy Kosi Okigbo
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Hespee93: 2:50am On May 06, 2021
saphiere:
You think every girl has boyfriend?

Is there any in this World or country that doesn't have a boy friend?
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby / EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.