Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Devil Plan Was To End My Life B4 Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Devil Plan Was To End My Life B4 Now (150 Views)

Depressed. Might End My Life This Night / This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / ABUAD Signs Mou With Dubai Hospital To End Overseas Medical Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Plan Was To End My Life B4 Now by 001spice: 4:59am On May 05, 2021
So it all started on the 27th of april.i work in gbagada area of lagost state. After work that day i decide to sleep at work cos i have some work i have to do early the next day so the next day came i woke up and i was feeling feverish and my whole body was weak i hardly could walk 10 step without holding someting to support my movement. I was really dizzy i my lfft hand was like there was nn blood circulation in my left palm.i had call my brother who had to drove down town he pick me and took me to a hospital.even in the hospital i couldn`t walk on my own without the help of my brother holdlng me. The doctor did some physical assessment on my body and then ask me some personal question.it goes lile this doctor- do you take alcohol? Me-yes. Doctor -what type of alcohol do you take,beer, wine, spirit,gin? Me -spirit. Doctor do you smoke? Me -no.

(1) (Reply)

Picking A Shampoo For Oily Hair / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.