Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Depressed. Might End My Life This Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depressed. Might End My Life This Night (313 Views)

I Got Ruthlessly Harassed By Police This Night For Holding Vega 100 / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by Dilijingsly(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Recent happenings around me make me feel depressed totally
Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by RedMac: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok fire down

3 Likes

Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by MadamVanessa(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
shocked

Remaining calm in the midst of adversity is a sign of great spiritual strength, whatever is going on in your life right now please hold your peace. There's hope for brighter tomorrow. All will be well dear.
Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by RedMac: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Remaining calm in the midst of adversity is a sign of great spiritual strength, whatever is going on in your life right now please hold your peace. There's hope for brighter tomorrow. All will be well dear.

Story
Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by Zee0007: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
End it oooo! We won't miss you grin

If you like no forget that thought.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by Miner13: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
RedMac:

Story
you know what? this table you're seeing is turning.watch your steps and voices.op the dead don't feel the pain but what of your relatives that you think doesn't love but really do? only that situation around them make it look like nobody care for you.cry your depression out and pray to whatever you believe.giving up will mean you're a double looser
Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by RedMac: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Miner13:
you know what? this table you're seeing is turning.watch your steps and voices.op the dead don't feel the pain but what of your relatives that you think doesn't love but really do? only that situation around them make it look like nobody care for you.cry your depression out and pray to whatever you believe.giving up will mean you're a double looser

OP my advice to u is to man up ... You will keep hearing words like ... Talk to someone when u are depressed and when u share ur problem, everyone will avoid u like a plague (telling u that ur problem is not up to theirs)... See if u don't take responsibility of your life (and if u think killing urself is the right step, then go ahead)... Things rough for we all, man u and move on...

1 Like

Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by ITbomb(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Suicide is a very big sin, try a smaller 'sin' which will make you understand your life better. Try weed!
Re: Depressed. Might End My Life This Night by ashawopikin(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok just let is know after u don commit suicide

(1) (Reply)

Stanbiccode / Can This Disease Prevent Someone From Joining The Military? / Dialysis Machines (4) & Ventilators (20) FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.