Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits (35671 Views)

Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by udemzyudex(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2021
You better carry your load leave that school immediately.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Kfed4ril(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
I always prayed if I would get into trouble of any sort, i better be in trouble with someone that would stand with me no matter what.

A friend that will get in trouble alongside me and we will come out of the trouble together.

Luckily, I have such friends and we have passed many tests together.

When I was in secondary school, I would not pay my school fees and choose to be sent away from school alongside my friends who are yet to pay theirs. Call it altruism.
And then we might be out of school for 2 weeks visiting every PlayStation 2 game centers.

No wonder you turned out to be a ZOMBIE
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by armadeo(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
His parents will not want him resume studies in that university even if they give him free tuition or scholarship.

If na you and your parents say go back will you go?

That video I sire die say na airport dem film am. The guy suppose dey air now or don land oyibo land.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by wizod(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2021
Microwhy:
So east is more safer..
�% safer
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by armadeo(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2021
forgiveness:

If you love your son, please don’t send him to that university again.

He should move far away from there.

Na wa for una sha.

You honestly think she needs this advice.

Advice her to send him back and na life any you don get
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
gidjah:
fine boy , quite some time , old NLDERS!
chief, your boy is very loyal
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by wink2015(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2021
Thank God for his mercies.

Those victims that lost their lives May the Almighty Lord console their families.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by airminem(f): 1:03pm On May 05, 2021
mechanics:
Amen.
Ameen.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by jaxxy(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2021
12345baba:
I blame Kiki osibanjo

Osibanjo is busy organizing Microsoft training for youths. He can’t comment now.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Segzy19: 1:57pm On May 05, 2021
The boy looks traumatized.

Sure ransom must be paid already...
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by gaskiyamagana: 2:03pm On May 05, 2021
Pierocash:
I believe they dolled out millions on a separate ransome to free their son. Because waiting for the government to act will be like waiting for the devil to repent.

Wise move.
Wise move against governor Hell - Rufai 's no ransom because it enpowers banditry but they can loose their children?
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by scantee(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2021
yusufu16:
And these kidnappers/bandits use MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile lines to make all these calls, yet our security agencies cant track these people. And these lines were registered with their address, biometric and next of kin, yet nobody can find them?

Police can track the location of any number you give them. Yet we cant locate these kidnappers.

We have airforce and yet they cant use drones to locate these people.

They normally use their victims phone /sim cards for communication.

And swaps line on every call they make, making it difficult for tracking, and you will need to obtain court order for Telecom companies to release 3rd party privacy � details to you.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by yusufu16: 2:26pm On May 05, 2021
scantee:

They normally use their victims phone /sim cards for communication.

And swaps line on every call they make, making it difficult for tracking, and you will need to obtain court order for Telecom companies to release 3rd party privacy � details to you.

I still believe even if they use victims phone, their location can still be tracked.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by scantee(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2021
yusufu16:

I still believe even if they use victims phone, their location can still be tracked.

Truth is if they are in desert, most coordinates are wrong, being that I do fiber network very well in most high ways, at times you will plot a coordinate it will take u to Jamaica, because of the error, and mind you, they hardly make calls from their hide out, they moves from one location to another, if they make call here, they are likely to trek over 15km away from the previous spot.

That is why is always difficult to track them inside desert.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by yusufu16: 2:49pm On May 05, 2021
scantee:

Truth is if they are in desert, most coordinates are wrong, being that I do fiber network very well in most high ways, at times you will plot a coordinate it will take u to Jamaica, because of the error, and mind you, they hardly make calls from their hide out, they moves from one location to another, if they make call here, they are likely to trek over 15km away from the previous spot.

That is why is always difficult to track them inside desert.

But google earth has location of everwhere in the world. Mind you the US monitored Sadam Hussein for 6 months with just satellite remotely, before they ambushed him. Your point is valid if they use gps because location can affect gps signal sometimes.

With google earth, it can give them hint of the location. Because google earth update its map every 6 months I think.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Richthekid: 5:29pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by gidjah(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2021
Cutehector:
chief, your boy is very loyal
we thank. God bro.good to hear from the generals .
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by gidjah(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2021
Thegeneralqueen:
I say it like you want it lol your baby looks cute so now married smiley
yes o my dear , We cute o !!
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by scantee(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2021
yusufu16:

But google earth has location of everwhere in the world. Mind you the US monitored Sadam Hussein for 6 months with just satellite remotely, before they ambushed him. Your point is valid if they use gps because location can affect gps signal sometimes.

With google earth, it can give them hint of the location. Because google earth update its map every 6 months I think.

Yes but remember Google earth and coordinates works hand in hand, you need good signal for Google earth to locate it, which mostly is where they have Noa signals, without mast.

Google earth can only show the location (area). Where they are but not the spot, which means it likely to circle a location that is more than 5km sqm, and your still force to do physical searching.

This is more reason BH destroyed almost all the mast (Voip) around their operational location to make it heard for tracking.

But with advance technology we can get them tracked but Nigeria is still far from that.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by yusufu16: 8:42pm On May 05, 2021
scantee:

Yes but remember Google earth and coordinates works hand in hand, you need good signal for Google earth to locate it, which mostly is where they have Noa signals, without mast.

Google earth can only show the location (area). Where they are but not the spot, which means it likely to circle a location that is more than 5km sqm, and your still force to do physical searching.

This is more reason BH destroyed almost all the mast (Voip) around their operational location to make it heard for tracking.

But with advance technology we can get them tracked but Nigeria is still far from that.

I see. That means there are Tech gurus too in boko haram. They use every available technology to man them difficult to track
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by PastorFire: 10:04pm On May 05, 2021
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwwww this is so sweet he looks cute though
it's a private university. That's how they look.. Thank God for their safety back home honestly.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by scantee(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2021
yusufu16:

I see. That means there are Tech gurus too in boko haram. They use every available technology to man them difficult to track
Surely they have.. �
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by yusufu16: 5:38pm On May 06, 2021
scantee:

Surely they have.. �

Then we are finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? / Three Banks Under Buhari's Microscopic Watch / Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.