Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Contact Me For Farm Set Up - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Contact Me For Farm Set Up (129 Views)

Geophysical Investigation And Borehole Drilling For Farm / Cargo Tricycle For Farm Use...@ 2.7mil / Two Prequisites To Farm Set Up - A Market Research And A Financial Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Farm Set Up by aybam360: 8:08am On May 05, 2021
Having obtained the needed permission, let me showcase this ongoing livestock production project (poultry) which we are currently handling for one of our clients, a Nigerian in Diaspora Mr.*** who entrusted us with the project. The investor mr*** was buoyed by the tremendous success recorded during the December broilers production.

The current project is 5,000 layers capacity as well as a brooding house which would be equipped with the latest poultry equipments and gadgets.

The company assisted him in purchasing the land, construction of the buildings and also the supervision of the ongoing project.

Most people in the diaspora wish to invest their hard-earned money; unfortunately, they are scared of being victims of loots, fraud, and dishonest people who are so desperate nowadays. I can assure you that you can never go wrong if you decides to partner with our company for any investment in Agricultural sectors.

(1) (Reply)

Very Fresh Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Seeds/seedlings And Coconut Seedlings For Sale / Get The Most Affordable Land At Ibeju Lekki With Government Approved Excision / Looking For The Perfect Escape From The City, Get Stunning Land In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.