Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu (422 Views)

Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello / Abia Declared Safest State In South-East As NMA Games Begin In Umuahia / Tunde Ajibulu: Yahaya Bello Lacks Knowledge Of Kogi Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by bolaayenimo: 8:16am On May 05, 2021
Businessman and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Omoba Tunde Ajibulu, on Wednesday has told Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello to wake up to reality and stop deluding himself that Kogi remains the safest state in Nigeria.

The governor, while speaking on the security situation in Kogi State, had said Kogi remains the safest state in Nigeria, notwithstanding the recent attack that claimed the life of a commissioner and the abduction of a local government area in the north-central state.

He said, “I will reiterate that Kogi State is the safest state in Nigeria today. It doesn’t mean that there are no pockets of issues that we are grappling with”.

However, in a statement he personally signed, Ajibulu said contrary to the governor’s claim, Kogi is not safe and kidnappers are on the prowl, adding that his cousin was also recently kidnapped.

Describing the governor as a disappointment in public speaking, the APC chieftain said it is a travesty for the governor to claimed that he gave officials of the state government advice which they ignored which led to the killing of a serving Commissioner and abduction of a local government chairman.

He said: “It is a travesty in the issue of the murder of a serving commissioner of Kogi state and the kidnap of a serving local government chairman the utterances of Governor Yahaya Bello.

“By saying on national television that security tips are given to government officials, he is insinuating he advised them but they refused to adhere. We need to know how many security operatives are attached to officials? Did the officials have required security agents?

“Governor Yahaya Bello should face the issue at hand and stop deluding himself that Kogi State is the safest state in Nigeria. I challenge him to put on the public space how many bands of kidnappers have been apprehended and prosecuted in Kogi state.

“Kogi state is not safe! Kidnapping is rife. Governor Bello should stop playing ostrich or possum to the deadly issues at hand. He should stop cheap propaganda, man up and deal with the issues at hand.

“He should stop living in denial and stop silly rhetorics. I guarantee before Yahaya Bello becomes president of Nigeria, everybody above 13 would have died with his handling of the security situation in Kogi.

“The issues of kidnapping between Kabba and Ogaminana are almost a daily occurrence. Even my cousin was kidnapped. Who has been prosecuted?

“Governor Bello calls banditry and kidnapping skirmishes? He needs to be schooled. He should have consulted his Commissioner for Information and SA Media before coming on national television next time. He is a disappointment in public speaking and I think he needs to go back to school,” Ajibulu said.
https://independent.ng/stop-deceiving-yourself-that-kogi-is-nigerias-safest-state-ajibulu-tells-yahaya-bello/

Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by phrancys001(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2021
Bunch of lie mohammed decendants
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by nairavsdollars(f): 8:25am On May 05, 2021
They kill ya commissioner and kidnap your local government chairman, you still come on tv to say your state is the safest in Nigeria. Your head is not correct sir

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by JagabanDesign: 8:30am On May 05, 2021
Oga no place is safe in this country
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by Racoon(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2021
Lies being bursted left right and centre.The most refreshing thing about the APC government is the frankness.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by vengertime: 9:02am On May 05, 2021
I don't like seeing Yaya Bello pictures anywhere on the internet. It irritates me
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by Nbotee(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2021
Jus allow Yahaya Bello to continue to delude himself and his hopeless followers..
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by nairavsdollars(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2021
pay someone to help you remove it
vengertime:
I don't like seeing Yaya Bello pictures anywhere on the internet. It irritates me
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2021
Only the people that want to be deceived would be deceived,
Everybody go soon become Vigilantes
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by bolaayenimo: 12:39pm On May 05, 2021
Lagos is the safest for now
JagabanDesign:
Oga no place is safe in this country
Re: Yahaya Bello Lying That Kogi Is Nigeria’s Safest State -APC Chieftain, Ajibulu by joyairemiya: 9:15pm On May 05, 2021
says who? not even Abuja
bolaayenimo:
Lagos is the safest for now

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody — DSS / River's State Curfew Extends. / Benue Needs Their Own Sunday Igboho To Defend Them - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.