Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bolt Driver In Abeokuta Or Ilorin Which Is More Profitable? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bolt Driver In Abeokuta Or Ilorin Which Is More Profitable? (13520 Views)

Uber/bolt Driver Needed In Abuja / Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries / Uber/taxify Driver In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver In Abeokuta Or Ilorin Which Is More Profitable? by clothingonline(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Do u drive in ib sir?
Am base in Lagos but come to Ib at least once in 3 month
Re: Bolt Driver In Abeokuta Or Ilorin Which Is More Profitable? by Mackie1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oshynana:
Oh well bolt is in ilorin, it has been for over six months with zero % commission, which was indeed really amazing ....but they started with their 20% commission on May 1st nd its been hell afterwards. The problem??
Maximum average amount per trip in ilorin is 700/800 naira which is ridiculously low and understandable because ilorin’s road links fast and are quite close to each other.
So i go carry trip for #800 nd u go still collect 20% commission ontop where i might not even get a rider heading back from wherever you took the passenger to...well I think you are late for ilorin already cos it was still manageable when the commission was Zero. But i hope bolt can review their prices nd let the riders pay for the comfort they sought out for and also reduce their commission rate, you cant be charging the same percentage with ilorin and lagos.
An average bolt driver in lagos earns over 30k daily but in ilorin u go work taya to make 10k at the end of the day. I dont know about the other state, so you should enquire...
Hello boss... I need enquiries on something... Are you still within Ilorin & still a bolt driver?
Re: Bolt Driver In Abeokuta Or Ilorin Which Is More Profitable? by Diponee: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bolt fares isn't good for drivers in ilorin at all. You will be fares of 800 after taking all the bad roads before getting to the destination. More annoying is the fact that you won't get order until you get back to where you likely picked the first person from.

Except you are lucky to get offline orders, if not, you will work tire with no profit
Re: Bolt Driver In Abeokuta Or Ilorin Which Is More Profitable? by Judolisco(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Diponee:
Bolt fares isn't good for drivers in ilorin at all. You will be fares of 800 after taking all the bad roads before getting to the destination. More annoying is the fact that you won't get order until you get back to where you likely picked the first person from.

Except you are lucky to get offline orders, if not, you will work tire with no profit
any hotspot dey ilorin... Hw many months u Don work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Center For Disease Control ACDC. Asaba And PH / Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment / People Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.