Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Is The Meaning To This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning To This Dream (286 Views)

Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning To This Dream by kelvincoke(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2021
Good day house, a friend of mine reach me to read meaning to his dream but I don't really know the true meaning to his dream so I bring it here for more understanding.
His dream goes, he saw snake on his way to buy some material he needed at home and the dream happens like twice within a week...
The guy is not the religious type likewise me also but he said he read no meaning to it but kind of curious to know if someone can shed more meaning to it...
Thanks
Re: What Is The Meaning To This Dream by Foodqueen(f): 9:27am On May 05, 2021
Is his wife or girlfriend pregnant

If yes, they are expecting a baby girl.

From my experience, even before I know that I av miss my period, I will dream of a calm snake, no matter how big.

When I took in for my last baby, and I didn't see snake,even before going for scan, I knew it was gonna be a boy.

I googled it the first time though. And it was there.
Re: What Is The Meaning To This Dream by Nuelito: 9:31am On May 05, 2021
Foodqueen:

From my experience, even before I know that I av miss my period, I will dream of a calm snake, no matter how big.

When I took in for my last baby, and I didn't see snake,even before going for scan, I knew it was gonna be a boy.

Aaaaah...e be things oh
Re: What Is The Meaning To This Dream by kelvincoke(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2021
Foodqueen:

actually, his wife just had a set of twins which include both gender.... his fear is that the snakes are not just countable like Dem plenty that is where me am lost in tot, I would have ask him to pray and fast about it but me way won foam Alfa na still a learner,.. thanks for the piece
Re: What Is The Meaning To This Dream by Pierocash(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2021
Snake in dream means many things, but it isn't a good omen.

It can be witchcraft attack,it can mean enemies disguising as friends etc.

But for sure,it is a bad omen. Sometimes it is ancestral spirits manifesting gradually
Re: What Is The Meaning To This Dream by Nuelito: 9:56am On May 05, 2021
The dream get as e be
Re: What Is The Meaning To This Dream by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 05, 2021
kelvincoke:
Good day house, a friend of mine reach me to read meaning to his dream but I don't really know the true meaning to his dream so I bring it here for more understanding.
His dream goes, he saw snake on his way to buy some material he needed at home and the dream happens like twice within a week...
The guy is not the religious type likewise me also but he said he read no meaning to it but kind of curious to know if someone can shed more meaning to it...
Thanks
D Dream Could Mean Fears Or Worries Over Issues He May Be Facing. There Is An Issue Bothering Him.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Sites From Jerusalem For Those That Cannot Travel / Seeking The Counsel Of God And Immediate Obedience / Tithing Is The Covenant That Secures In These Rough Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.