Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If Cuppy And I Get Married, I’m Changing My Surname To Otedola” – Man Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Cuppy And I Get Married, I’m Changing My Surname To Otedola” – Man Reveals (307 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Cuppy And I Get Married, I’m Changing My Surname To Otedola” – Man Reveals by Afangideh1(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2021
A man took to Twitter to reveal that he is ever willing to change his surname to Otedola if DJ Cuppy is willing to marry him.
Cuppy man change surname
Nigerian Disc Jockey and daughter of billionaire Otedola, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy has always been the center of attention as men are willing to change their surnames if it’s all that matters to win her heart.

A man has disclosed his willingness to change his surname to “Otedola”. He further said that he doesn’t care about tradition and his ancestors will be at peace with his decision.

Here’s what he tweeted;

Click on the link below to see his tweet

https://www.clevloaded.com/2021/05/if-cuppy-and-i-get-married-im-changing.html
Re: If Cuppy And I Get Married, I’m Changing My Surname To Otedola” – Man Reveals by EmekaBlue(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2021
Nice idea to trend cool

Anything for the gram and attention gang dem
Re: If Cuppy And I Get Married, I’m Changing My Surname To Otedola” – Man Reveals by mrsage(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2021
Dreamer
Re: If Cuppy And I Get Married, I’m Changing My Surname To Otedola” – Man Reveals by meobizy(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2021
My cousin wants to swear juju to ensure she carries his seed. He claims if she stumbles upon his social media profile, she’ll automatically get pregnant. If she looks his way in the real world, pregnancy. If they enter an elevator together or are introduced via mutual friends, pregnancy. I asked how he can achieve this without physical penetration. He said the jazz will teleport his side of the reproduction process while her body takes care of the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Fear In Davido After A Prophecy Of Nigerian Pastor - They Will Poison Him / “an Anonymous Person Is Sending Me Death Threats For The Past 2 Months” – Eniola / Key Facts You Never Knew About JACKIE CHAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.