Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat (17094 Views)

El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat / PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by uchennaq(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
Because they knew you are a very bad man .
You are the best student on Nairaland. Grade A+

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by zudozz: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
The persecuted you na im u no vanish...u this jihadist mosquito of a terrorist?!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by 33Solomonf(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
Shameful Terrorist
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by fof1: 12:06pm On May 05, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-jonathan-yaradua-persecuted-me-because-they-saw-me-as-a-threat

LIAR OF D DECADE,CALLING D NAME OF D DEAD FOR NOTHING...WHAT ARE U WORTH THAT, U ARE BEING PERSECUTED...U GET ENOUGH BLOOD? POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST AND GRAND STANDERS...
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by kiddkash(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2021
Racoon:
And off course they were right.The alleged involvement of El Rufai in the Chibok girls kidnap given the threat to expose him by Mama Taraba-Jummai Alhassan is yet to settle.

Are you not the one of the supporter of banditry and BH terrorists or were you not the one who said you paid fulani terrorists not to be killing Kaduna people instead of routing them?

What about your alleged involvement in the death of the Adara Chief? How about the controversial Emirates your government intend to establish in southern Kaduna? Terrorist over hyping and glorifying himself in his foolishness.
they just keep giving themselves bicycle kick own goal
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by xrenzy(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2021
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by VictorUSA(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2021
Idiot.Why didnt you say this when one of them was the president?
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by maste: 12:16pm On May 05, 2021
They were right. Infact Nasir is a bigger threat now.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Cnach: 12:16pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

El rufai isn't bad except when you look at him from the angle of wailers.

El-rufai is simply fearless and has a very strong mind.
That guy transformed Abuja into what it is today.
Nigeria would have had the worst capital territory in the world.

If there's one bad thing you would say about El-rufai, then you will talk about the Southern Kaduna crisis only.
But won't you be an hypocrite if you don't call Ortom of Benue a bad man as well? Since they are equally Governors and suffer crisis in their respective states
did u read ur last paragraph or u just post it?
Is a governor to be blamed for a crisis in his state or the role he played during or after the crisis? by the way what are the developments in Abuja brought by Erufia that has become more important than human life. u cannot see his fault probably he is in the same struggle with u. what do u have to say about Moslem to Moslem ticket of his?
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by annyz: 12:22pm On May 05, 2021
But are you not what they think you are?
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by NOwazobia: 12:23pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

If there's one bad thing you would say about El-rufai, then you will talk about the Southern Kaduna crisis only.
But won't you be an hypocrite if you don't call Ortom of Benue a bad man as well? Since they are equally Governors and suffer crisis in their respective states
sane people don't expect anything less from terrorist. You would have disappointed us if you have type otherwise.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by BigBizzy(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2021
From a man that cannot protect Kaduna people oh...threat ke..,

Lil midget go and sleep....we no dey even see you
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by StrongInBed: 12:28pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

Keep kwayet there, he will be president of Futa Jalon, even the foolish bloody jihadi president of North can't govern beyound Kastina and Northern Caliphate.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Teejay13(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2021
El rufai is a day dreamer.

Nigerian's can never volt for him as the president, he should just go and sleep.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

He is a brother, but then he is also a bigot.
He supports evil and doesn't even hide it.
So he is worse than bad.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
zudozz:
The persecuted you na im u no vanish...u this jihadist mosquito of a terrorist?!

Word!!! grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by arzizhy: 12:36pm On May 05, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-jonathan-yaradua-persecuted-me-because-they-saw-me-as-a-threat

Their mistake, If only they realized that you are not even a threat to yourself or the Bandits and Kidnappers ravaging your state now, they wouldn't have wasted energy on you for you are not worth it.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 05, 2021
This El-Rufai is a very dangerous man. Instead of him to be apologetic to Kaduna people for the way he has treated a section of his people by letting them be slaughtered all the time, he doesn’t.

Apologise to Nigerians for divisive and inflammatory comments. No.
Instead here he is blaming a dead man, and a peaceful politician just to gain sympathy.
We warned Nigerians not to vote Buhari, they didn’t listen. Vote El-Rufai into any federal office and get Buhari X3.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Troublemaker007(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2021
It baffles me how these set of people got power in the first place. The likes of Tinubu, Oshiomole. Amaechi and others who sold us to APC will meet their Waterloo some day with no escape root!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

Trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Theboss100(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by abokimallam: 1:01pm On May 05, 2021
So that’s why you and Buhari were alleged to have invited your Fulani brothers from Niger,Mali,Chad etc in 2015 to Nigeria to help fight your election and now you launched banditry on us turning the country upside down. God will punish you and may the bandits kill members of your immediate family.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by nwachinemel(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

Usu, does he know the people that drew the Abuja masterplan or he was busy doing his master's bidden?
...until they realised he's a psychophant.

He should resign because Kd where I was born & brought up has never been this violent.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by garfield1: 1:31pm On May 05, 2021
nzeobi:

Aside implementing the Abuja Master plan,what else did he do and please don't make it look like he built Abuja with his money.

And as regards comparing him and ortom, remember elrufai went to another country to pay Killers because they are members of his tribe and religion unlike ortom who sticks with his people.
Tell ortom to pay salary
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by owila4luv(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2021
You're a big olodo
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by gaskiyamagana: 1:54pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

THRASH THRASH THRASH
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Ykc2(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

el rufai is an Islamist a terrorist to the core,the man who sacked his Christian deputy governor and replaced him with another Muslim,shekau is better than el rufai
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by SmileArena: 2:04pm On May 05, 2021
This is because Yaradua saw you as Extremist why Jonathan sees you as terrorist.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by nzeobi(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2021
garfield1:

Tell ortom to pay salary

Oga only the living earns salary
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by ceaser: 2:18pm On May 05, 2021
No. They persecuted you because they knew you were a terrorist in the making.

They saw your future as a terrorist sympathiser and sought to stop that revelation from coming to pass.

Unfortunately, they didn't do enough to remove you from the equation, and years down the line here you are in southern Kaduna crises.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Lovelyn451(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2021
even a fellow Muslim saw him as a threat and that business man pastor invited him to speak in his church
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by fuadbusari: 2:56pm On May 05, 2021
after 1000 shittes were killed in zaria, you demoilished and cleared the building to erase traces of crime , god sees u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / Lai Mohammed To Appear In Court Over N2.5bn NBC Fraud Case / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.