Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat (17093 Views)

El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat / PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2021
Of course you are a threat to the peace of this nation.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by chaloskyx: 3:14pm On May 05, 2021
YES THREAT TO THE SECURITY AND UNITY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THEY WERE RIGHT
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by saintmm(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2021
how I wish they could do more than they did! their perception of you was so right that assuming they followed it through, we would have been saved of some headaches we are having because of your negative tendencies!

I rise
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Chuddy10: 3:22pm On May 05, 2021
Can this El sheet just keep quiet
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2021
They keep pointing fingers at the two most competent president we ever had,modafokas, angry
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by ransomed: 3:38pm On May 05, 2021
I blame them for not finishing what they started.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2021
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

El rufai isn't bad except when you look at him from the angle of wailers.

El-rufai is simply fearless and has a very strong mind.
That guy transformed Abuja into what it is today.
Nigeria would have had the worst capital territory in the world.

If there's one bad thing you would say about El-rufai, then you will talk about the Southern Kaduna crisis only.
But won't you be an hypocrite if you don't call Ortom of Benue a bad man as well? Since they are equally Governors and suffer crisis in their respective states

Hell rufai didn't make Abuja what it is today.

Be guided.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Bahamas95(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2021
Fvcking midget/demolisher.

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Ayomivic(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-jonathan-yaradua-persecuted-me-because-they-saw-me-as-a-threat

Story for the gods. face the insecurities in your state and save us from this kind of story. How will you deal with bandits and Boko Haram terrorists that had eaten deep in your state Sir?
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by EmmyloveA(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

If there's one bad thing you would say about El-rufai, then you will talk about the Southern Kaduna crisis only.
But won't you be an hypocrite if you don't call Ortom of Benue a bad man as well? Since they are equally Governors and suffer crisis in their respective states

Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by jude79(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2021
The really saw you as a threat, especially Jonathan, but your mistaken is on he reasons you issued, they saw that you and your group are a threat to the safety and survival of Nigerians, and Jonathan aptly warned Nigerians about you and your group, today they have been proven right.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Successfulone: 8:09pm On May 05, 2021
Mumu sha keep chasing clout more and more .. kuku let us know your agenda and stop attaching yourself to great past rulers ... RIP Yaradua .. you would still remain the best president we have ever had ...hmmmm .. relaxing with my kush
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

but do u still know that jonathan and musa yar'adua were far far better than elrufa'i to rule nigeria do u know that or u're in hypocracy
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Beckham14: 7:10am On May 06, 2021
nzeobi:

Oga only the living earns salary
Don't be silly. Tell Ortom to pay the living while they're still breathing. Stop defending rubbish.
Re: El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat by Tisham20(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2021
Hell- Rufai grin grin grin

Buhari Receives Cyril Ramaphosa in Abuja (Photos) / 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide / Ozekhome: It’s Illegal For Buhari To Solely Appoint IGP