Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her (3439 Views)

Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Raveboy: 11:52am On May 05, 2021
Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten to Drag Her on Twitter for her deleted tweets about Desmond Elliot.

– The actress’ tweet did not go down well with many people who warned her to mind her business
– The mother of one said it was fine, noting that she does not want any negativity on her timeline

Toyin Abraham told Nigerians to stop joking about Desmond Elliot.
She said: “Please can we all stop with this Desmond Elliot joke. Please it’s actually annoying now. I feel if we continue with this joke then… kilode gan.”
A Twitter user called Chikogu Kenneth replied to the actress by asking if she wants to be dragged for her tweet. Chikogu then told the actress to mind her business.

Source:- https://www.naijarave.com/desmond-elliot-toyin-abraham-apologises-as-nigerians-threaten-to-drag-her/

Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by AvereDesign: 11:53am On May 05, 2021
Lolz the fear no be here, if you be celeb avoid dragging grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by tillaman(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by LoudLord(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2021
Auntie Toyin wan subscribe for dragging...

nonsense and Desmond Elliot

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2021
Desmond Elliot Sha, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by greymiles: 4:56pm On May 05, 2021
Dumb Nigerian dragging irrelevant thing
Take Nigerian youths serious at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by pelenaija(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2021
Ewo i dey outside of my house dey count motorcycle and biscycle wey dey pass i don't know what to do now
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by infinixhot3(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2021
pelenaija:
Ewo i dey outside of my house dey count motorcycle and biscycle wey dey pass i don't know what to do now

Dy give em tickets collect money naw
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Iamsupaboi(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Styluss: 9:02pm On May 05, 2021
greymiles:
Dumb Nigerian dragging irrelevant thing
Take Nigerian youths serious at your own peril
lol...
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Minjim: 11:30pm On May 05, 2021
Those dragging Desmond are mostly Igbos and clout chasers.

I'm sure Elliott has learnt his lesson but will Igbos drag their own reps so they can learn a lesson too?

The East is burning but no legislature from there can bring the matter up in the House.
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Scream(m): 1:36am On May 06, 2021
Minjim:
Those dragging Desmond are mostly Igbos and clout chasers.

I'm sure Elliott has learnt his lesson but will Igbos drag their own reps so they can learn a lesson too?

The East is burning but no legislature from there can bring the matter up in the House.

Slowpoke...one of the fools they use to divide the youths to continue oppressing them
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Minjim: 5:54am On May 06, 2021
Scream:

Slowpoke...one of the fools they use to divide the youths to continue oppressing them

Fool!
I live at Surulere, Desmond constituency.
He has his deficiencies like all politicians
But ask people from Surulere about his performance.
It's we that know better
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Olamilekxy(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2021
infinixhot3:

Dy give em tickets collect money naw

Nice idea. Lol
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Onyi22(f): 7:07am On May 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2021
The problem of these celebrities is that despite the fact that many share the same sentiments with them on an issue, they are constantly bothered by opposing voices. They want to be in the good books of everyone. Shame.
Re: Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her by Kobicove(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2021
Na dem sabi, both the dragger and the draggee undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him / Jeriq Vs Odumodublvck, Who Is Richer & More Popular? / Who Is Kristanna Loken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.