Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy (20461 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. / Desmond Elliot: Toyin Abraham Apologises As Nigerians Threaten To Drag Her / Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by 12Ebisco: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham, has finally apologized to colleague, Mercy Aigbe following their public ‘fight’ on Instagram.

Toyin had sometime ago accused Mercy of being the reason for her crashed marriage with her ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

This was after Mercy Aigbe sent a congratulatory message to Adeniyi Johnson’s fiancée.

However, Toyin, on Thursday took to her Instagram page, publicly apologizing to Mercy.

She described her accusation as one of her moment of ‘mess up’

”I am a product of grace. Even in my deepest moments of “mess-up” and deepest hole of hell, God found me and gave me a second chance and aligned my path with grace.

“Do I mess up sometimes? Yes. Like the Mercy Aigbe’s blip, it was an error in judgment on my part. I was wrong and way out of line. I’ve since reached out to Mercy and we have sorted our differences.

“Today, we still had cause to communicate. I am truly sorry, It is time to focus on the goal and move on to something better than the past and the present”. Toying Abraham wrote.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/toyin-abraham-apologises-to-mercy-aigbe.html

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wait self, shey na Mercy be this or Omotola? I beg look well, abi na my glass dey deceive me?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by IME1: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ok
Piscorporation so if this is fastest finger first na so you go win me? Better luck to me next time.
Meanwhile prevention is better than cure.
Watching our tongues (James 3) is far better than apologising and eating back words.
Sometimes apologies may be too late.
Imagine apologising to the family of a dead man who was the one offended and can not hear the apology.
Pray for grace to stop think and act so you don't go begging
Remember Alex and Ceec
Kemi and Linda Ikeji
Mordecai and Haman

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by acesoul(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
How many times?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by ZoeyJ(f): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
good.
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by SirClad: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Kaymaxi2222(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Okay........ Next
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Richkid97(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Attention seeking Hoes

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Richkid97(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hoe-Lo-Sho

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Richkid97(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oloshos claiming to be Actress

I split on there stinking P**sy

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by deebrain(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balls and livers are gradually dying off.

Cowardice is now on the increase.

You don't have the guts to say something to your colleague's face, you say it online.

And many only know how to say terrible things about others---- but themselves!!!

What a generation.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by swaqq(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Omo épòn!!!
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by moyor274(f): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
She has really grown up
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by deepwater(f): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Maybe it's me, but I only hear about this actress - AIGBE here on nairaland

Na Yoruba film she act ? That channel is banned in my house
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by iammee(f): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
u want us to remember dis her dress again say na steal or borrow she take get am

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
So we should fry ice cream?

My friend gerrara hia! angry

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
ook
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by ladyF(f): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
This one no 'consign' me abeg. angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
For your makeup pls quote me
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by ybalogs(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Respect for this.... Hallmark of a great individual is the ability to say Sorry when you err. Nice one Toyin.
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Whorez
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Akeos(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Apology accepted on one condition....

Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Exponental(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2018
they have something in common......
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by devigblegble: 12:34am On Jun 22, 2018
If I should say something on these topic I’m 100% sure I’ll be ban by the mod so let me just keep quite jejely
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by mynaijadj(m): 1:50am On Jun 22, 2018
This Abraham that cannot take a stand and stick to it I do not know.
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 22, 2018
What's with her apologizing multiple times like mercy is the custodian of her destiny.
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by prela(f): 4:34am On Jun 22, 2018
>: grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by brenister10: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2018
All these immature human being forming celebrities
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by pedrilo: 6:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Women.
Always in a hurry to act based on emotions.
Who no inderstanx women go get problem o
Re: Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy by thunderbabs: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2018
When Toyin see Mercy new house, she fo like broken bottle . Why she no go apologise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election / Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power / Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.