Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. (2160 Views)

Bungalow (3 And 2 Bedroom) For Sale at 10million naira In Warri / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Instead of moving on and finding peace in his new place especially for his 4 month old and his wife, Chukwuma is bent on war.

His neighbours are soon going to find out about who they have in their midst.

He is now wishing me dead. He came round today screaming profanities as usual.

We can now lock our gate at night and no more midnight crawlers.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2021
When Chukwuma's partner in crime realised that his presence is no longer desirable and all civility lost. He follows me on nairaland.com and does not want his story to end up there so a self respecting person packed up and left. He was here for 5.5 years.

When they get territorial, its almost impossible to reason with them. They think their right to quiet enjoyment is absolute irrespective of if they kill others in the process. This one is a lawyer by profession and was working as HR manager at Fidelity Bank when he got the place but to a lot of Nigerians commonsense is not so common one would think that he should know better. Fighting over nothing.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2021
Chukwuma Ezeagbor is a man wey no get shame.

Umunna OBOSI your brother done disgrace una finish. Make una tell am make him give key of Yoruba woman House to her no be by force.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thank you God my joy is full.

Umunna OBOSI kwenu I thank you all. CHUKWUMA has now dropped my key.

May you all live in peace and prosperity. Amen.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
We have now gone to inspect the flat and Chukwuma has essentially destroyed all the the plumbing works which will cost significant sums to repair.

1 Like

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Some more.

Water heater, showers heads, shower mixer taps, shower stands etc were all essentially good quality stainless steel products purchased from the UK and shipped to Nigeria.

I no collect caution and I need Chukwuma to take care of repairs to the plumbing some of which are clearly purposeful destruction.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Plumbing materials below and to follow is Labour, Carpenter, bricklayer and electrician.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by keeper303: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
This the proper definition of "Tenant from Hell "
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021
There are tenants and there are tenants may God continue to give us peaceful tenants.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2021
The sum of 24,805 remains outstanding towards electricity used by Mr Chukwuma Ezeagbor.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by aieromon(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
With all these "tenant from hell" episodes, have you considered engaging the services of a property manager? You need to delegate this responsibility for peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2023
After leaving 2 years ago under these circumstances one would expect to be left alone but instead they have come back to the house. Looking for what exactly

If they are capable of being reasonable they should just get on with their life as me I do not do frienemy and only desire peace.

When she was supposed to be helping her husband pay rent na to gossip and bear false witness against me so what are you now looking for. Na silent treatment

1 Share

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 6:12am On Jun 26, 2023
When I come back after a week visit to the mainland I would usually see signs that my front door has been tampered with ( after they left I installed a more secure door) and my suspicion has always been with them. All this stopped after they left the compound.

While I have never seen signs of being stolen from, I continued to wonder what the purpose of this was until my cleaner (an 80 plus Togo man that they have been threatening to harm) told me his food was being poisoned severally by an unknown person. (He lives in one of the undeveloped plots so easy access)

I will install cctv when I visit. Nigeria has a lot of dangerous and murderous persons.

I guess madam is checking if their juju is working.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is D Criteria 4 House Demolition? / Pics Of Detached International Standard 4 Bedroom Duplex With Stylish Designs / Pictures And Veracity Of Lekki Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.