Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

When Are They Going To Commenced The Sales Of Sim Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Are They Going To Commenced The Sales Of Sim Card? (267 Views)

How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? / NCC Arrests 5 Suspects For Fraudulent Registration Of SIM Cards / Abia Police Arrest Syndicate Over Pre-registration Of SIM Cards (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Are They Going To Commenced The Sales Of Sim Card? by CelestineNelson: 1:47pm On May 05, 2021
National Identification Number registration put an hold to Sim purchase for the past five months. Some Nigerians are worried about the long ban placed on the sales of new Sim. Please when is this ban going to be lifted?
Re: When Are They Going To Commenced The Sales Of Sim Card? by gbaskiboy: 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
CelestineNelson:
National Identification Number registration put an hold to Sim purchase for the past five months. Some Nigerians are worried about the long ban placed on the sales of new Sim. Please when is this ban going to be lifted?
The Ban is lifted already go to the nearest SIM shop and get your SIM and register it

1 Like

Re: When Are They Going To Commenced The Sales Of Sim Card? by amehen(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2021
Dear all, where can I buy and register 9 mobile (Etisalat SIM) within Lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Iphone 11 Pro Max Without Face ID Urgently. / Phone For Sale / I Buy/sell Paypal Funds,cashapp,zelle,venmo,bitcoin,greendot,go2bank,ethereum,rm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.