Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam (716 Views)

Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan / Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by happney65: 2:34pm On May 05, 2021
The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, says he is having sleepless nights over the country’s situations.

Pantami disclosed this on Tuesday while delivering his Ramadan Tafsir at Al-noor mosque Wuse II in Abuja.

The minister said the country is currently facing different problems in areas of insecurity, economic, and social problems.

He said for the country to have peace and stability, everyone must correct his wrongdoing from top to the bottom.

“We don’t have better home than Nigeria and if it is better, it is for our collective good and if is not, we are the ones to suffer,” he noted.

Pantami, therefore advised Nigerians to continue praying for the peace and stability of the country.

The minister has been under fire recently over past pro-Taliban comments supporting the activities of terrorist groups including Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

In audio clips that resurfaced lately, the minister who has been an Islamic scholar for about three decades also once declared that he was always happy when infidels – non-Muslims – were massacred.

Though he has since renounced the comments, blaming immaturity, many Nigerians continue to demand his sacking or resignation.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/nigeria%E2%80%99s-problems-giving-me-sleepless-night%E2%80%94embattled-buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-pantami?fbclid=IwAR2x40T1wyW10KwaFQxI7hkbzZOYhQ-rMCHvpxJpfUkyru-5M680-4Cnyv0
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2021
Speechless lipsrsealed

Omo! shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by NoSentiment: 2:47pm On May 05, 2021
God bless you, the most hardworking minister in Buhari's govt. God bless you Sir. God bless Fed rep of Nig.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by mouthofThegod: 2:47pm On May 05, 2021
Somebody should join me in laughing...Fulani terrorist wan use our head

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by Kaduna1stson: 2:48pm On May 05, 2021
See next level washing grin
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by Lifebefair(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by manny4u(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2021
It was eventually going to come to this, the elites have taken Nigerians for granted for so long. Buhari is a clueless power drunk clown but he is just a man of circumstances of the injustice done to Nigerians for so long. Until a child of a nobody can apply into CBN, NNPC, FIRS, NIMASA etc, and get the job base on merit and that he is qualified, if not this country will never know peace. Their are so many injustices going on, police are harassing and killing our youths at will, the Army generals are sending our youths to the war front without weapons to fight cos they have syphon 1.08trn naira which can not be accounted for in the last 3years. 60% of our working population are unemployed, Lets not kid with ourselves we need a radical change with intent to fix this country if not we are heading towards another Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by Racoon(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2021
Abeg which figure of speech is that oga? Guess it is the same problems your being communication minister is causing?

Abeg how come your fellow jihadist-Shekau and his lieutenants using phones and accessing the internet? How do they achieve connectivity to post atrocities? You cant use the doctrine of taqqiya.I am not deceived.What about you?
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by Racoon(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2021
- "..The Fulanis are masters of deceit, chaos & anarchy; and they understand how to use them to control and further their interests. They are united in crime and good deeds. They know when to sue for peace and when to crush their enemies.."

https://inspirerradio.com/news-view/958720/buhari-the-greatest-leader-from-northern-nigeria-after-uthman-dan-fodio-by-aare-kurunmi-kakanfo
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2021
this man don smoke that thing again? shameless terrorist!
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by viyon02: 3:21pm On May 05, 2021
NoSentiment:
God bless you, the most hardworking minister in Buhari's govt. God bless you Sir. God bless Fed rep of Nig.
Sorry, are you saying this lronically or you are sincere with your statement?
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by OBALOLA55(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2021
TERRORIST DEY DISGUISE angry
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantam by NoSentiment: 4:31pm On May 05, 2021
viyon02:
Sorry, are you saying this lronically or you are sincere with your statement?

I am very sincere. Tell me one minister whose ministry contribute to GDP by more than 14%

(1) (Reply)

Iswap Now Recruits Elderly People / Okada Was Banned In Lagos Because Al-shabab Has Circled Lagos / Ondo State Can Be Richer Than Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.