Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems (19633 Views)

Tunde Sabiu, The Young Man Giving Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Sleepless Night(photo) / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Gjrich(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria’s Problems Giving Me Sleepless Night—Embattled Buhari’s Minister, Pantami

The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, says he is having sleepless nights over the country’s situations.

Pantami disclosed this on Tuesday while delivering his Ramadan Tafsir at Al-noor mosque Wuse II in Abuja.

The minister said the country is currently facing different problems in areas of insecurity, economic, and social problems.

He said for the country to have peace and stability, everyone must correct his wrongdoing from top to the bottom.

“We don’t have better home than Nigeria and if it is better, it is for our collective good and if is not, we are the ones to suffer,” he noted.

Pantami, therefore advised Nigerians to continue praying for the peace and stability of the country.

The minister has been under fire recently over past pro-Taliban comments supporting the activities of terrorist groups including Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

In audio clips that resurfaced lately, the minister who has been an Islamic scholar for about three decades also once declared that he was always happy when infidels – non-Muslims – were massacred.

Though he has since renounced the comments, blaming immaturity, many Nigerians continue to demand his sacking or resignation.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/nigeria%E2%80%99s-problems-giving-me-sleepless-night%E2%80%94embattled-buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-pantami

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by falcon01: 6:30pm On May 07, 2021
No sleep for the wicked

374 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:31pm On May 07, 2021
Yes, because there's no rest for the wicked, sorry terrorist.

231 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by donbachi(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2021
You said many things.but,did not say anything.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by IfGodbeforus(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2021
How will u sleep? Blood is life. Blood speaks. There is no rest for the wicked.

174 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by oguns222: 6:35pm On May 07, 2021
Why is the Islamic terrorist afraid?

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by iornenge81(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2021
He blamed the populace for know the truth and not acting accordingly

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Hapidesign18: 6:42pm On May 07, 2021
Yes nah... Since you day city day trouble us, we don go call your village People for you...

7 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by azidomedogo: 6:56pm On May 07, 2021
Is he the president or minister of defence?
If the minister of defence is sleeping , what then his is problem

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Burtonj: 6:59pm On May 07, 2021
Have you forgotten the saying" No Peace For The Wicked"?

The death of those you have killed will continue to haunt you and your vegetable president.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by omowolewa: 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
He suddenly believe in One Nigeria over caving out boko caliphate

8 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ganye1: 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
This man love this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

The minister was in such a lamenting tone.

Crying Abi? The usual grin grin

The above just remains me of what a dude said. He said "Pantami mai kuka in ya na wa'azi, kamar may". "Pantami that use to cry when ever he is preaching ". grin grin grin grin grin

Religion of peace should give him peace !! undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by orisa37: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
You are always thinking Bokoharam that is why.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by immortal2: 7:20pm On May 07, 2021
The God that took away sleep from the eyes of Cyrus the King of Persia will take away sleep from the eyes of the leaders of Baal worshipers. They claimed to be of the Hanafiyyas, but could not point out any of the righteous deeds of Abraham. They claim to be of the righteous party among all the 70 sects, but are filled with evil.

Their god allows them to rape women from other religions while the leaders bless wedding without the presence of the girls parents.

May earth quake swallow up the the Cube and the fake god inside that house.

38 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 07, 2021
Nigerian government is filled with evil men and women...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by lonecatt(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
How will you sleep kwanu

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep,him too no go sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by BigYash: 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
How will you sleep,when your boys are working in the field for you? Cashing out ransoms from kidnapped school children and individuals. Stupid terrorist..

8 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Kingspin(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2021
Those you killed won't allow you to rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
The wicked runne"th" when no one pursue"th"

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Kaduna1stson: 7:42pm On May 07, 2021
Spiritual Wickedness in higher places.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by olisaEze(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2021
Which kyn lamba be dis wan na!

After taking away sleep from the victims of ur unguarded utterances, it’s now that dis wan is claiming insomnia.

Abeg shift joor, unrepentant terrorist sympathizer.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Ahmeduana(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2021
HOW WILL YOU? HAVE YOU HEARD WHERE A SLEEP MURDERER GOES TO SLEEP?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Rodwave: 9:31pm On May 07, 2021
No sleep for any wicked Islamic terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by JonDon12: 9:51pm On May 07, 2021
Nobody should be able to sleep at night. Please God help us
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Racoon(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2021
The troubler of Nigeria cant have a peaceful rest as there is no peace for the wicked because God is angry with the wicked everyday.

Meanwhile, "...It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep..." (Psalm 127:2 KJV).

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by FarahAideed: 11:19pm On May 07, 2021
When you were distributing 3000 rifles according to People's gazzete you could sleep ko?

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Lovelive: 11:30pm On May 07, 2021
Your mental shall hunt you badly
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Benbellamor: 12:10am On May 08, 2021
Holy Lie Taquiyah
Looking for pity but vociferous in heart continue

5 Likes

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Friend22(m): 4:09am On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
No sleep for the wicked

I know folks like you will readily pounce on this thread with your unguarded ignorance.

He should be having sleepless nights because he cares ,but folks like you will never understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review / Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Okowa Arrives Port Harcourt For PDP Governorship Screening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.