Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/2021 (288 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:08pm On May 05, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2021

THEME: CONTACT WITH THE MIRACULOUS

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 06/05/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:58am On May 06, 2021
PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:

(THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2021) -

*CONTACT WITH THE MIRACULOUS*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, for there is nothing that I have, or that I could lay claim to in life, that has not been given to me from above.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, break me, remould me, and use me for Your purpose; and, empower me to maintain a holy and righteous walk and relationship with You, all the days of my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me a sacrificial heart of giving, and, let nothing be too precious for me, to surrender for Your use, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me have a miraculous contact with You, and make me fruitful and multiply, in every good work, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, send help to me from far and near, and turn every hopeless situation in my life around for good, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to surrender my home for House Fellowship, and, in so doing, let my house become a point of contact for the miraculous, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, step into the boat of my life, and use me as a platform and a point of contact to reach out to sinners, and win souls into Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let my divine helpers locate me, today, wherever they may be in the four corners of the earth, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me be willing to give and share whatever You have endowed me with, no matter how small, with the needy and the less privileged, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and reward him abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

. Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Mass Choir / The Promise Land. Is Not Today Israel The God Promise Land / All Men Die, But Not All Men Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.