Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House (2157 Views)

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 4:28pm On May 05, 2021
mouthofThegod:

Bia hausafulani dey your lane grin
grin
mouthofThegod:

Bia hausafulani dey your lane grin

The truth pain this one for chest.

Ngwa hold something make you no fall down and die ooo��

Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 4:32pm On May 05, 2021
goodnessme1:
Hypocrite rejoice for your army have burnt down house belonging to Ipob member.

The burning of the house is wrong,but If he is amongst the Ugm killing Igbos on Igbo soil, he has no where to run to he will be caught and made to face the responsibilities of his crime.

Hypocrite did you see where the post read that his wife is a police officer ��
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by goodnessme1(f): 4:33pm On May 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

The burning of the house is wrong,but If he is amongst the Ugm killing Igbos on Igbo soil, he has no where to run to he will be caught and made to face the responsibilities of his crime.

Hypocrite did you see where the post read that his wife is a police officer ��
But If he is ipob member?
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by mouthofThegod: 4:36pm On May 05, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

The truth pain this one for chest.

Ngwa hold something make you no fall down and die ooo��
We know who is in tears grin grin
Keep pretending while Biafra matter keep giving u unending high bp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 4:38pm On May 05, 2021
goodnessme1:
But If he is ipob member?

If he is an Ipob member and has a hand in this senseless upsurge and chaos in Ala Igbo he should be caught and made to pay for his crimes.

By the way has the proscription order on ipob been revoked??.
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Factshunter: 4:39pm On May 05, 2021
Fake news- IPOB. cool
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 4:39pm On May 05, 2021
mouthofThegod:

grin
mouthofThegod:

Biafra Matter is different from Occult group ipob matter ��.

Keep using taquiyya until you will be caught by the monsters created by your NE leaders ��.
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by goodnessme1(f): 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

If he is an Ipob member and has a hand in this senseless upsurge and chaos in Ala Igbo he should be caught and made to pay for his crimes.

By the way has the proscription order on ipob been revoked??.
But If he is ipob member and is innocent of what you accuse him?
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 4:43pm On May 05, 2021
goodnessme1:
But If he is ipob member and is innocent of what you accuse him?

Well if he hasn't committed any crime he won't be tried for anything, but ofcus ipob has not been deproscribed perhaps that's why he ran.

But I can bet you that he is not so innocent hence the crack down.

Nonetheless I don't support the burning of his house.
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by goodnessme1(f): 4:50pm On May 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

Well if he hasn't committed any crime he won't be tried for anything, but ofcus ipob has not been deproscribed perhaps that's why he ran.

But I can bet you that he is not so innocent hence the crack down.

Nonetheless I don't support the burning of his house.
Of course how can't be innocent.

Cockroach must always be guilt in court where chicken is the judge.
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 4:54pm On May 05, 2021
goodnessme1:
Of course how can't be innocent.

Cockroach must always be guilt in court where chicken is the judge.

Ok so how do you relate to an ipob member being married to a police officer in a fulani govt��
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by goodnessme1(f): 5:02pm On May 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ok so how do you relate to an ipob member being married to a police officer in a fulani govt��
Ok once someone is ipob member,he is quilt of any offence accused against him?
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Brimstone77: 5:03pm On May 05, 2021
Now all afonjas are happy,if unknown gun men start their hostility again now they will start reminding us how south east is turning to Somalia,they will start telling us how boko Haram started blablabla...now that their police are burning people's houses nobody is talking or condemning it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 5:05pm On May 05, 2021
goodnessme1:
Ok once someone is ipob member,he is quilt of any offence accused against him?

You see why I don't fancy a discuss with you.
You have been asking me questions and I have been answering them.
But you constantly hypocritically skip my own questions.

What is an Ipob member's wife doing in the Police force of a fulani govt??
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Omoslim26: 5:11pm On May 05, 2021
mouthofThegod:

grin
mouthofThegod:

Ok you think I am not Igbo bcus I stand against bastard ugm killing Igbos on Igbo soil and trying to bring down the peace we have always enjoyed.
While I say you can never be Igbo in this life bcus you are in support of killers causing havoc in Igboland bcus you want Igboland to be like your terror ravaged region ��.
Who has a better argument ��.

Keep using substandard taquiyya � you must be used as a boko or iswap suicide bomber � by fire by force ��.

Bloody taquiyya demon ��

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by Jaaqbruce: 5:22pm On May 05, 2021
This is fake news...they are unknown soldiers and police...idiots bingos! We warned you people..u were opening teeth here about UGM...in the coming weeks...una eye go open wella
Re: Security Operatives Raze Another IPOB Leader’s Family House by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2021
All this writeup and no picture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Inec Washed Their Hands Off The IMO Supreme Court Judgment / Kogi Joins Oil Producing States As Bello Storm Villa To Appreciate Buhari: Video / Contrary To False Impression - South East Seaport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.