Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Reprogram Your Mind To Attract More Money & Prosperity Into Your Life" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Reprogram Your Mind To Attract More Money & Prosperity Into Your Life" (160 Views)

COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / Back To Work? Keep These 5 Tips In Your Mind To Help You Get Better (pic) / How To Hack Your Brain And Reprogram Your Habits (like A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reprogram Your Mind To Attract More Money & Prosperity Into Your Life" by stanlee38(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2021
A few years ago, I discovered a powerful truth that changed my life.

I found out that the ONLY way to truly end money worries is by understanding and knowing what to do to attract more money into your life anytime.

Think about it.

Why do you think some people almost always know exactly what to do in order to make money and become truly successful?

We all know that it has nothing to do with education.
A lot of ph.d holders and proffesors still struggle financially.

The truth is in order to attract more money and abundance into your life on consistent basis, you have to develop a prosperity mindset that consistently attracts abundance and money into your life.

once you've been able to reprogram your mind into this phase,money worries will no longer be a part of your worries.

With this mindset, even If you take away all the money, resources, network and everything you have today, anything from 1-3 months and you'll be back with even more cash.

A lot of people struggle for money throughout their life because they do not understand this truth,or because they do not know how to apply it.

This mentality will help you overcome the deadly combination of fear, laziness and procrastination and also reprograms your brain to give you ideas that will help you generate great money making ideas.

once i discovered this, i started reading drastically, books that could sharpen my cash generating skills, i also attended various trainings.

one of the notable books i stumbled on that changed my life forever was (The Live breathing cash machine) by Toyin Omotoso, a leading sales and marketing expert in Nigeria...

you can check the book here > https:///3elnoFv

The principles i learnt from this book actually helped me start my car-importation buisness from when i had nothing.
There is money sha, you just haven't found out how to get lots of it yet..
Think big, then think bigger than that.

Re: How To Reprogram Your Mind To Attract More Money & Prosperity Into Your Life" by Bmaster(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2021
Another law of attraction loading.

By the way,I'm following
Re: How To Reprogram Your Mind To Attract More Money & Prosperity Into Your Life" by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:03pm On May 05, 2021
how much do you have ?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import Cheap Things In China And Us For Just 5k / Five Career Tips From Nigeria’s Biggest Hearted Business Leader / 9 Practical Tips To Become The Best Version Of Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.