Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped (39672 Views)

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by stancydg: 5:58pm On May 05, 2021
Oluwa gbogun ti awon bandits, terrorists and their sponsors, to gbogun ti Ijo re, ni Oruko Jesu. Let their ways be slippery. Let the angels of the Lord pursue them. Let them fall into the pits they have dug. They will cry for help and there'll be none to deliver them, even to The Lord but The Lord will not hear them. I decree this, in Jesus Precious Name.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by nitt: 5:58pm On May 05, 2021
Nitah1:
That does not take away the fact that all Muslims are potential terrorists.

It only cements the fact that muslims don't insult Christianity cos we don't have mad dog syndrome.

Bastar.d bigot
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nitah1: 5:59pm On May 05, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Hahahaha when you are done crying on my mentions, go and drink chilled sniper and die in a miserable corner. Useless Terrorist sympathizer grin grin
But why do you continues to dignify him with a mention?
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by nitt: 5:59pm On May 05, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Hahahaha when you are done crying on my mentions, go and drink chilled sniper and die in a miserable corner. Useless Terrorist sympathizer grin grin

Okay Bastar.d bigot
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nitah1: 6:00pm On May 05, 2021
nitt:

It only cements the fact that muslims don't insult Christianity cos we don't have mad dog syndrome.

Bastar.d bigot
Yea, you don't kill or insult them, you only massacre them for 72 virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Beckham14: 6:01pm On May 05, 2021
folabayo:

Lol. Owk..
People are being slaughtered like ram and you're singing and laughing... It's not funny Folabayo.
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by dragunov: 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
I have told y'all it's a govt backed Jihad going on but hey let's keep pretending

Ah ah! Farah, I thought you were Fulani. Ok good one.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by SammyChi1988: 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
Terrorists Gumi, El rufai, Patami.. Yet your stupid fulani people are busy attacking other regions.. Fulanis are known for terrorism. Their evil agenda to take over our land can never work. MNK will flush you terrorists out of our land. Biafra restoration is very sure.
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 05, 2021
Trailblazer1:
Bandits attack Churches but left out the mosques

Bandits kidnaps students of a Christian populated Greenfield University.

Bandits and Bokoharam, where lies the difference ?

What's the similarity?

Just one word......... Islam ( The plague of the world)

May God purge us of this plague undecided

Amen

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Fooolishbuharri: 6:03pm On May 05, 2021
nitt:

Okay Bastar.d bigot

Does ruffy pay you enough to be stupid? grin cheesy
Foolish terrorist pig! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
Its beta to die fightin than u die 4 ntin kaduna and benue una mumu dn do

Honestly, I have never seen a more cowardly and subservient people... No single youth or elder has balls to say "enough is enough"!

At times I wonder how many more of their people will be sacrificed before these people grow a fvcking pair.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Fooolishbuharri: 6:05pm On May 05, 2021
Nitah1:
But why do you continues to dignify him with a mention?

Let me make the animal feel a little bit dignified after all its a "faceless forum" grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Masterclass32: 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
This has to stop. It has almost become a normal thing, for innocent citizens to be massacred everyday and the govt does nothing but blame the previous administration while the blood thirsty jihadist terrorists roam free.

The citizens have to take up the fight now and defend themselves since the govt doesn't care. Also, an online petition seeking foreign intervention might help.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by folabayo(f): 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
People are being slaughtered like ram and you're singing and laughing... It's not funny Folabayo.
What's my gain in seeing my fellow human being slaughtered.
Is there any sound/ feeling of happiness in dat song.
Channelling my aggression on any1 here won't change anything
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by nitt: 6:09pm On May 05, 2021
Nitah1:
Yea, you don't kill or insult them, you only massacre them for 72 virgins.

Your mo.m being number 1 bah grin
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by nitt: 6:11pm On May 05, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Does ruffy pay you enough to be stupid? grin cheesy
Foolish terrorist pig! grin grin

No, I do it for free as long as I get to straighten Bastar.d bigots like you grin
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 05, 2021
nitt:

Yeah... fo.ol more muslims got kidnapped in greenfield than Christians. Even the late zazzau emir's nephew is among the captives.

Just the other day in Niger state, bandits shot dead an imam when they invaded during tafsir sermons the imam was delivering, they shot him point blank cos he refused to intentionally break his fast at gun point.

The idiot.s on nairaland are exploding at an alarming rate and there's none as stu.pid as you.

Bastar.d bigot

You are pained?

The guy said the obvious. Islam is the problem of the whole world. Truth is bitter though.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Beckham14: 6:13pm On May 05, 2021
folabayo:

What's my gain in seeing my fellow human being slaughtered.
Is there any sound/ feeling of happiness in dat song.
Channelling my aggression on any1 here won't change anything
Alright.
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Fooolishbuharri: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
nitt:

No, I do it for free as long as I get to straighten Bastar.d bigots like you grin

I see bastard and bigot are the new words they taught you at almajiri school. God bless GEJ for bringing education close to you terrorist pigs cheesy grin
I hope your demise to Allah's 72 virgins comes soon enough wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Newton85: 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
Lol, keep calling Fulani terrorists "bandits".

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by folabayo(f): 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
Alright.
Yep, i mean no harm
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2021
nitt:

Bastar.d bigot
Make una dey insult Christianity, alot of you do it and there is freedom of speech

I think we prefer that to Islamic terrorism where cowards cant engage in debate but go around taking lives they didn't create

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Beckham14: 6:18pm On May 05, 2021
folabayo:

Yep, i mean no harm
It's cool, sorry for the misinterpretation.
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by folabayo(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
It's cool, sorry for the misinterpretation.
No problem sir. Thank you
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2021
nitt:

Yeah... fo.ol more muslims got kidnapped in greenfield than Christians. Even the late zazzau emir's nephew is among the captives.

Just the other day in Niger state, bandits shot dead an imam when they invaded during tafsir sermons the imam was delivering, they shot him point blank cos he refused to intentionally break his fast at gun point.

The idiot.s on nairaland are exploding at an alarming rate and there's none as stu.pid as you.

Bastar.d bigot
You mean the audio killing one Instagram unknown Abdul told you about

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Crusty3: 6:23pm On May 05, 2021
Time has come for churches to begin to arm their members with guns, especially during service to avoid being slaughtered like chickens everyday

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Beckham14: 6:24pm On May 05, 2021
folabayo:

No problem sir. Thank you
You welcome.
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2021
One midget said if you are killed by bandits fulanis you are going to heaven direct.. so people look for herdsmen to kill you so u will go to heaven

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by PAWG(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2021
mouthofThegod:
#oneNigeria campaigners,Una Weldone oo

Let’s assume that Nigeria separates, will Christians in the north join Biafra or Oduduwa? Nigeria’s issues are complex
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 05, 2021
PAWG:

Let’s assume that Nigeria separates, will Christians in the north join Biafra or Oduduwa? Nigeria’s issues are complex
Middle belt would join the exit call

Christians northerners in core north would either be forced to Islam or have to leave their anscentral homes to middle belt or south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.