Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped (39677 Views)

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:56am On May 06, 2021
All this Muslims should stay clear from churches oo, they have started again

Useless people
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:57am On May 06, 2021
All this terrorists should stay clear from churches oo

They have started again.

Useless set of people
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:13am On May 06, 2021
Mikehot:
All Muslims are Terrorists or potential Terrorists

Know this as you protect yourself in this jihad season
see mugu, what is all Muslim are terrorist, correct ur statement jor
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by tit(f): 4:07am On May 06, 2021
One4me:

The Igbos like you are their own problem.
Some of you are Uncouth, loud-Mouth, too arrogant and too boastful, very insulting ........ those are what people detest in some (not all) Igbos.
Any normal humanbeing will detest such attributes in another humanbeing, including Igbos too.

How do you expect other Ethnic groups to love you when you use such bad expletives on them?
It takes an inbred-!mbeci!e to call whole ethnic groups such name
. undecided

i dont like Ibos too.
But i cant hate ibos to the extent i risk or kill myself for nothing.
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by hslbroker2(m): 4:22am On May 06, 2021
EMMY76:
Buhari brothers doing what they know how to do best he will soon give them national honors.
FarahAideed:
I have told y'all it's a govt backed Jihad going on but hey let's keep pretending
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by clothingonline(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2021
Pure jihad backed by authorities
Deceiving Nigerians with boko haram or bandits one thing I know every soul that brings pain to Christianity will never know peace again from now.
If you feel others can worship there own God and you want to dictate for them arena boys I see you God will destroy all your supporters
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:12am On May 06, 2021
allahu akbad

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:65 - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran 9:20 -"Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."

Quran 9:41 - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

Quran 8:39 - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah"

Abu Dawud (14:2527) (considered daif) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by TruthinAction: 7:40am On May 06, 2021
Buhari is an accomplice. He should be dragged to the international criminal court for deliberate planned attack against the Christian communities and non fulanis in the country. We remember when he opened up our borders for them to come in without visa. And no leader from the south is talking. This evil might consume us all if we keep quiet.
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by youngmoney4me(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2021
God have mercy on this country Nigeria
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by Mexyz(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2021
folabayo:

What's my gain in seeing my fellow human being slaughtered.
Is there any sound/ feeling of happiness in dat song.
Channelling my aggression on any1 here won't change anything

Hello Fola, please check your mail
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by folabayo(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2021
Mexyz:

Hello Fola, please check your mail
Owk sir
Re: Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped by tishbite41(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Kaduna Christians keep folding your hands, don't defend yourself until you are wiped out, so no one in that Kaduna can stand up to fight for for his people like Nnamdi Kanu? Pick up arms and fight back and don't be brainwashed by going to Heaven. Fight the idiots terrorists with both bombs and whatever weapon you can get, no one dies twice. Keep sleeping until you are totally annihilated by these remind Hell Rufai and co

Lol
Oga, I be Igbo like you. I'm from Asaba.

I'm just having fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.